Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 17, 2023 6:43 PM

Aug 2019
What a beautiful episode!!
The romantic story telling exceeded my expectations.
For the last episode there's a lot of ground to cover, so maybe there won't be an intro.
A lot of stuff got cut here, like the other plans Ariel had. They didn't show the hired wizards who Sylp was signalling with her ring. The figurine talk in the cafeteria. Sylp imagining Nanahoshi as Rudy's wife. Rudy's inner monologue about Fitz trying to assassinate him on this false quest in the woods now that he knows his secret.
This was the first time Sylp mentioned that she was bullied because of her hair color. Ariel and Luke didn't know she had different hair color when Rudy last saw her. They were like "How stupid you have to be to forget a white haired elf girl from your village".
Sep 17, 2023 6:53 PM
Oct 2021
Hornier/lewder than Redues kun. ๐Ÿ˜…โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Sep 17, 2023 7:05 PM
Feb 2018
Why every romance isekai cant be like this???????
It's so great man, i can feel how long sylphy wait for rudy T_T
Sep 17, 2023 7:10 PM

Dec 2014
so do they bang next episode

obscureanimefan said:
I think little girls are sexy.
Sep 17, 2023 7:24 PM

Jan 2011
holy shit this arc is almost done

as sweet as it was it really did feel like 2 different characters interacting compared to how my brain has been tuned to seeing these two

"i'll die if you don't undress me" takes the cake for dumbest and funniest line ive read all week
Sep 17, 2023 7:34 PM

Jul 2013
FUCKING FINALLY

All it took was an ultimatum "this is your final chance" from ariel lmao
Sep 17, 2023 7:43 PM

Dec 2018
good job, only took 240 minutes for some reason. that's 4 hours of no pay off. or 2 and one half movies. wasted season.
Sep 17, 2023 7:45 PM

Jun 2017
She had a scenario for the kids too? Wild..., she really was suppressed all these years. At long last the reveal has happened, the chemical romance. I wonder what Rudy will do next from now on, will he leave school? Does this cure his ED?
Sep 17, 2023 8:01 PM

Aug 2019

this episode is definitely my favorite so far this season and maybe even in the whole series so far, I'm so glad she finally came clean about her identity; this show is something else and I just can't wait to see how the rest of it plays out
Sep 17, 2023 8:03 PM
Dec 2019
I think this show is great but it just keeps getting more and more uncomfortable with every episode. I almost got walked in on watching this.
Sep 17, 2023 8:33 PM

Sep 2018
Thank fuck for the princess, she obviously knew that the audience watching was getting tired of this shit lol, and finally told Sylphie to fucking identify herself already.
Sep 17, 2023 8:53 PM

Dec 2010
Reply to Blackmage03
I think this show is great but it just keeps getting more and more uncomfortable with every episode. I almost got walked in on watching this.
@Blackmage03 I hope you get walked in on while rudeus is cutting up his second relic...
lmao
ใ‚ญใ‚ฟใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผ(ใƒป∀ใƒป)ใƒผใƒผใƒผ๏ผ๏ผ
Sep 17, 2023 8:57 PM
Jul 2020
Rudy was always despising himself...hating himself...because everyone that he got close to left him or ended up hating him. He always wondered if he would ever find someone who would befriend/love him for "him" and who wouldn't leave his side. Finally, Rudy found someone who won't (or doesn't want to) leave him ever again.

First there was Eris, who's inadequacy made her leave his side and take his virginity along with her. Then Sara, who hated him but eventually got feelings for him, then for absolutely no reason despised him even more and left him. Now with Sylvie, who was there from the very beginning, and who loved him from the very beginning (despite him mistaking her for a boy) finally reveals herself to Rudy.

Will Rudeus reciprocate the same feelings to Sylvie? Is he still in love with Eris, or has he finally moved on without looking back? Is this another harem anime with a cheap ending where the MC will end up not choosing anybody, or chooses them all at the same time? We shall see in the next (and sadly final) episode...
Sep 17, 2023 9:08 PM
Oct 2020
Kinda confused on like why Rudeus wasn’t more surprised by the fact that Fitz is Sylphie. Didn’t he not even know if she was alive or not? Was he more surprised in the LN?
Sep 17, 2023 9:15 PM
Apr 2020
Eu chorei só um pouquinho...
Sep 17, 2023 9:39 PM

Jan 2020
What a sweet episode. It was perfect to see mostly Sylphy’s POV for an episode like this. Who knew the innocent Sylphy would be so horny for Rudy, wanting Rudy to put so many babies in her ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Episode of the season hands down.
Sep 17, 2023 9:40 PM

Jul 2016
Wonder if the author was watching some lame soap opera or reading some self-insert fanfics while writing these chapters. Ariel's convoluted asf plan, those dialogues in the cave... I swear I could barely handle the embarrassment. And MT's narrative is already embarrassing enough as it is.

But well, at least this medieval rom-com is finally over and we will have some awkward sex scene as reward next week. Peak season finale content right there.

Mod edit: spoiler tag
-DxP-Oct 27, 2023 9:42 AM
Sep 17, 2023 10:09 PM
Dec 2017
Damn, how do I fix my vote? I loved this episode, but accidentally clicked the wrong number.
Sep 17, 2023 10:21 PM
Nov 2022
This anime is gooooooood!

FINALLY, after a long time FINALLY Sylphie told Rudeus the truth, FINALLY there is a reunion between the two after so many adventures and so much disdain.

I haven't read the LN but I'm sure the next episode is going to be the PEAK of the season ๐Ÿšฌ
Sep 17, 2023 10:29 PM

Apr 2023
Wow this went from a revelation to a confession to a marriage proposal in one shot (and in very few outfits)!๐Ÿ˜จ

She was lucky because such an unexpected volcanic eruption like this would make any man run away confused and scared "What do you mean marriage out of nowhere?" lol...

The plan worked after all, although I thought it was unnecessary, Sylphie should have already told Rudeus several months ago and developed their new relationship to the point of convincing him to go ahead with her dream of having a football team together lol.

Rudeus better heal soon, so as not to disappoint Sylphie, that naughty girl๐Ÿ˜, he will have to work horizontally as much as Elinalise hahaha ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Shaka-bunSep 17, 2023 10:33 PM
Sep 17, 2023 10:36 PM

Jun 2019
Reply to SouthRzVa
Wonder if the author was watching some lame soap opera or reading some self-insert fanfics while writing these chapters. Ariel's convoluted asf plan, those dialogues in the cave... I swear I could barely handle the embarrassment. And MT's narrative is already embarrassing enough as it is.

But well, at least this medieval rom-com is finally over and we will have some awkward sex scene as reward next week. Peak season finale content right there.

Mod edit: spoiler tag
@SouthRzVa Honestly, when this series becomes a harem, all this soap opera will turn into a useless setup. The author always writes some bullshit horny story to entertain his audience. I understand he makes for a living. But for some reason, the author keeps adding incest conversations even tho he got 3 girls out there. tbh its so bullshit.
lettuce<3
Sep 17, 2023 10:37 PM

May 2016
No way they ended the episode like that
Sep 17, 2023 10:50 PM

Jun 2023
Peak fiction at its finest โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Sep 17, 2023 10:52 PM

Feb 2022
This was emotional ngl.
Sep 17, 2023 11:17 PM
Oct 2021
Ham5terAsi4n said:
I LOVE THIS ANIME!

couldn't agree more
Sep 17, 2023 11:28 PM

Sep 2007
That princess the real MVP

And when she confessed the scenario with having kids, it was great to see that Sylphie wasn't all just shyness

This episode made me so happy for Sylphie
Sep 17, 2023 11:31 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
Thank Princess Ariel for forcing Sylphie to advance forward her confession because even she was tired of Sylphie's hesitation

The princess to Sylphie in a nutshell : "Your politics bore me! "

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Sep 17, 2023 11:41 PM

May 2015
this was also my face when Sylphy was talking about how she wanted to get impregnated by Rudeus
Sep 18, 2023 12:01 AM
May 2018
how many people still singing this anime's praises because the first season was good... this season has been painfully limp from start to finish...
Sep 18, 2023 12:43 AM
Sep 2017
Yaaaaaay! What a solid, wholesome, heartwarming confession. So happy for them, for Rudeus for guessing who she was, and especially for Sylphie for finally revealing her identity to Rudeus, and even moreso, confessing her love. Further strengthening my conviction that the best anime confessions (and romance plotlines) are not in rom coms.

I love the strong parallelism with their past: the first time Rudeus pants'ed Sylphie after mistaking her gender (lol). This whole arc until this episode, I'd forgotten that this was not the first time he mistook her for a boy. Strong writing, to make this entire arc parallel the past like that, and furthermore to conclude it with the parallel event of Rudeus undressing her and learning important aspects of who she is. Brilliant. And even better writing, to make the parallel a thoughtful idea from loving, supportive friends within the story. So wholesome!

Also, glad to finally get some plot advancement that we actually care about!

I wonder how Rudeus will answer her confession. If I were in his place, it would be too sudden for me. I'd be happy to be reunited with a long-lost friend, but I'd need some time to consider what kind of relationship I'd want to have with her. Though given Rudeus's goal of getting rid of his ED, maybe he'll be enthusiastic to have a romantic relationship.

Glad we still have another episode to see what happens next. But I don't want it to be over already, because it still just doesn't feel like this arc did much, and I doubt the last episode will do much to change that. When it is over, time to read ahead, I guess.
Sep 18, 2023 1:18 AM

Feb 2021
This is quite hilarious to see Sylphiette expressing all her emotion XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 18, 2023 2:29 AM

Apr 2012
They're alone in a cave close to being totally naked and yet I believe they won't be able to consummate on that opportunity. The typical cliche of why it won't happen would probably arise. Something or someone would show up to mess it up or Rudeus would simply wimp out because he'll have that nonsense mindset of seeing Sylphy as a younger sister and he doesn't share Sylphy's feeling.

THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER WINS
Janethan23Sep 18, 2023 2:37 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 18, 2023 2:52 AM

Apr 2017
hands down the best episode so far, i've been waiting for this exact moment since the last season, and i'm so satisfied with how it turned out.
Sep 18, 2023 3:04 AM
Jan 2023
The build up to the final scene was so good i actually shed a tear
Sep 18, 2023 3:17 AM

Mar 2014
I must admit I did NOT expect that from Sylphie, like I know she's down bad for Rudy but I was not expecting her to be this...degenerate about it.
Sep 18, 2023 3:23 AM

Jun 2020
Where is this anime going? The first season was amazing now its some weird incel highschool harem
Sep 18, 2023 3:35 AM
Dec 2013
the ED arc is ending unfortunately everytime this dude attenpts to get laid things get really bad
Sep 18, 2023 3:38 AM
Dec 2013
RobynGatomon said:
how many people still singing this anime's praises because the first season was good... this season has been painfully limp from start to finish...

idk what you are on about it's building up relationship and world for the next arc
Sep 18, 2023 4:43 AM
Jan 2022
both the weirdest and most wholesome moment of the series yet was the ending of this episode
Sep 18, 2023 5:29 AM

Jul 2013
I feel like all that bullshit was unnecessary. She could've gone to his room and talked to him there. This bullshit roundabout way could've gone wrong like what if Rudy thought, while they're in the cave, that he's being set up cause he found out Fitz is a woman or something like that. Whatever
Sep 18, 2023 5:51 AM

Mar 2014
Finally she revealed herself to rudy
Sep 18, 2023 5:56 AM
Mar 2018
it was such a good reunion episode
Sep 18, 2023 6:07 AM

May 2015
This is the first time the ending credits solely list the name Sylphiette this season. Episodes 5-10 used Fitz, and episode 0 used both. Nice attention to detail.
Sep 18, 2023 6:31 AM

Nov 2013
LETS FCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 18, 2023 6:45 AM
May 2022
A little slow in pacing ngl
Sep 18, 2023 6:53 AM
Jun 2022
No bullshit Shananigan No cliche situation like something accidently happend like those shitty rom-com.

This is how you write a novel.
Sep 18, 2023 7:06 AM
Sep 2023
Yay, they hooked up! Now we can get back to the action..
Call me an anti romantic, but i feel like the Rudy/Sylphie/ED storyline took up too much of this season. That said, getting a whole episode to the resolution seems appropriate and it well done. It even gave me a bit of the feels (noooo!).
I haven’t read up on the manga so I wonder what happens when Eris or Roxy come back in the picture. Will it be the start of Rudy’s harem?
nowuzSep 18, 2023 7:18 AM
Sep 18, 2023 7:11 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to Trollboy111
Animation annoyed me way too much in this episode especially when Fitz was searching for Rudy in the lunch area everyone was legit a PNG, it just frustrates me knowing that they have done way better animation 2 years ago and are now just lazy because they know it's popular.
@Trollboy111 Just letting you know; they're not being lazy. Some important staff were not around for this cour. Assistant director for season 1 became this season's director. Season 1's director was busy with some idol anime and also took some people with him from Mushoku Tensei. The decline in animation is simply because the staff are super busy with their side gigs, like Onimai and Idolmaster.

On top of that, season 3 is already being done in the background. They're saving their best talent for later. Also, a school arc doesn't really need the same amount of polish imo. Nothing is really happening, aside from the Nanahoshi reveal.
Hi
Sep 18, 2023 7:13 AM
May 2020
this was a real heartwarming episode in its own way
Sep 18, 2023 7:48 AM
Jul 2021

I think they could have added Rudeus' inner thoughts from the books. The whole time the plan is suggested to him and the rain happens, he knows something is going on.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

453 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

224 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

235 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Giorgosman13 - Aug 27, 2023

193 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:28 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.