Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Hokuto no Ken' Gets New Anime Project

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 24, 2023 5:20 AM

Oct 2023
Interesting. I hope Konishi will reprise Kenshiro's role.
Enjoy!
Feb 14, 10:51 AM
Oct 2014
Reply to Oppai_Loli_God
Why do they keep on adapting trash from the 80s and 90s, like it's still good enough for 2023? That garbage was a product of it's era, times have changed, and now it's laughably bad. Everytime I watch something from that era, I'm always laughing at how these anime are still held in high regard.
@Oppai_Loli_God You mean how people dick ride everything from the 2000's? Full metal Alchemists is the greatest anime of all time than hxh 2011 drops and now that's the greatest series ever. Then the attack on titan fans. Fist of the North star influenced jojos bizarre adventure baki and several other series. It also made hundreds of millions of dollars in Japan alone. That is why it is getting a remaster.
Apr 7, 7:24 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to Oppai_Loli_God
Why do they keep on adapting trash from the 80s and 90s, like it's still good enough for 2023? That garbage was a product of it's era, times have changed, and now it's laughably bad. Everytime I watch something from that era, I'm always laughing at how these anime are still held in high regard.
@Oppai_Loli_God bro, look at What you watch/read, you are disguting, who are you to say something? Go to a doctor before its too late to you
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for May

Aiimee - 4 hours ago

0 by Aiimee »»
4 hours ago

» Video Game 'Tensui no Sakuna-hime' Gets TV Anime in 2024

DatRandomDude - Mar 9

17 by Synrax »»
4 hours ago

» 'Senpai wa Otokonoko' Announces Additional Staff, Theme Songs

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

8 by DARM11 »»
8 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by deg »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.