Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 11, 2023 1:11 PM
Feb 2022
what LN volume are we on right now?
Sep 11, 2023 1:41 PM

Jan 2011
that isnt such an interesting subject to dedicate an entire season to, previous episode was much better
Sep 11, 2023 3:01 PM

May 2015
Reply to Lownli
what LN volume are we on right now?
@Lownli the last episode was v9 chapters 7,8 and the Sylphie side story 4
Sep 11, 2023 3:59 PM

Jul 2014
Reply to SentiOnikawa
@LucenProject Pretty much. Rudeus quit school before he was even old enough to graduate and hid away from the world until his parents died, at which point his siblings booted him out, which is a major plot thread of the first cour of the first season. He nearly regressed when Roxy took him for his first outing. But, that's inconvenient for the people who want to strawman why the show is bad.
@SentiOnikawa He doesn't behave like a human. Considering the major feature of an Isekai is that you can relate to the character, the fact that Rudeus does not behave like anyone I've ever met or seen just comes down to complete garbage writing. I've met PTSD suffers, autistics, mentally handicapped, you name it. Rudeus is not a human being. He's a plot device. I assume we won't be getting an explanation of why Sylphie is acting like a complete retard either. This season is garbage.
Sep 11, 2023 4:26 PM

Dec 2019
"Luke and Fitz do some trendy wrestling with their little men?" LLOLOL

Rudeus still mogs everyone with his appearance and humbleness
Sep 11, 2023 4:54 PM
Nov 2022
Finally Rudeus knows that Fitts is a woman, but now all that's missing is the most important thing, the "reunion" of Rudeus and Sylphie xd

Nanahoshi and her arrival to that world intrigue me, but for now it seems that we will not have more information ._.
Sep 11, 2023 5:46 PM
Oct 2019
Rudeus Little Brother is STANDING!! 😭
Sep 11, 2023 6:15 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to Tylaen
@Drimson I look forward to hearing how you made friends with 6-year-olds at the ripe age of 31, while somehow managing to disguise yourself as a child.
@Tylaen I guess I should report myself then, since I'm friends with my nephew as we share similiar hobbies. Does that count as grooming in your eyes as well?
Sep 11, 2023 6:16 PM
May 2017
The power of love is something one cannot underestimate.

Good riffs and solo.
leonardobarbaSep 11, 2023 6:22 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 11, 2023 6:56 PM
Nov 2018
Reply to Sokah
@SentiOnikawa He doesn't behave like a human. Considering the major feature of an Isekai is that you can relate to the character, the fact that Rudeus does not behave like anyone I've ever met or seen just comes down to complete garbage writing. I've met PTSD suffers, autistics, mentally handicapped, you name it. Rudeus is not a human being. He's a plot device. I assume we won't be getting an explanation of why Sylphie is acting like a complete retard either. This season is garbage.
@Sokah
Excuse me. Plot devices move the plot forward.

This season is a lesson in why sometimes time skips are fine.

I swear the most interesting thing is the meta argument that keeps on coming up about whether being reborn in a universe makes you super old. It's such a modern 2020s concern. Actually where's the dumb drama about Elinese.... especially when we learn how old she is.
Kisai113Sep 11, 2023 7:06 PM
Sep 11, 2023 7:27 PM
Dec 2019
Rudeus' ed is finially stating to cure and he found out that Fitz is a woman but he still doesn't know it's Sylphie.
Sep 11, 2023 7:36 PM
Feb 2021
YES! FINALLY! Love it, love it, LOVE it!
Sep 11, 2023 11:42 PM

Feb 2021
At least there is still a hope XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 11, 2023 11:58 PM
May 2016
please have sex PLEASE iam ON MY KNEES
Sep 12, 2023 2:44 AM
Sep 2017
Yay! So happy that Rudeus was able to take a step forward in both his ED and in knowing who Fitz is. As he himself realized, this is a significant development. The direction of the show is suddenly back, much less aimless now. But this is just one step - he knows Fitz's real gender, but doesn't know her true identity yet. Even Rudeus acknowledged that this is just the first step (on his ED journey) -- I'm going to optimistically assume that this was the show's way of acknowledging that this plotline isn't resolved yet, that he still needs to figure out who Fitz is. Now it's time for his dick to lead us through the plot, lol. Unfortunately, we're set up for an indefinitely long trawl still, since Rudeus has resolved to respect what he assumed are Fitz's wishes, and pretend she is a guy. Typical guy thing (or at least, a me thing) to assume something like this without consulting the girl. This isn't what she actually wants -- she wants Rudeus to know who she is. She just panicked in the moment, very understandably. But I bet that once she sees that Rudeus is pretending that nothing ever happened, it's going to be too hard for her to not just follow suit, and we'll be back to where we started, until she anime-falls on him again.

I'm appreciating the many nice little touches throughout the show as well, such as how Fitz taps him on the shoulder as soon as he says "I wish I could at least jerk off." Makes him jump out of his skin bc he was thinking about her, but also serves the dual purpose of foreshadowing that she is about to help him with that very problem, and in an unexpected way.

I've lost touch with how realistic or not it is for Rudeus to still not have realized that it's Sylphie. Especially when he was talking about how he was noticing Fitz's small quirks. Shouldn't he have remembered at least one or two of them from Sylphie's youth, and made the connection? Not to mention the things that are bigger than quirks: her voice, her hair style, and isn't that the wand he gave her? At least he had the awareness to finally start questioning whether Fitz was a guy.

Also, maybe I missed it, but I don't recall it being established what kind of relationship the beast girls have with him now? They seem to think they are in his protagonist-harem or something, "fighting for spot #2..." who do they think is in spot 1? Do they feel they owe it to him after he captured and humiliated them, or after he defeated the Demon King who defeated all of his challengers? They're not getting enough screen time to feel like they're as close to him as they suggest.
Sep 12, 2023 3:00 AM

Mar 2014
I like how we're all cheering on Rudeus for managing to "get it up"

Sep 12, 2023 4:34 AM
Aug 2023
Its a Masterpiece
Sep 12, 2023 5:26 AM
Mar 2023
we've finally come to this! the development of the relationship between silfi and rudeus is what I have been waiting for for so long, I hope they will have time to close this under the arch this season, although it is unlikely
Sep 12, 2023 6:05 AM
Jul 2020
its soooooooo damn good
Sep 12, 2023 7:07 AM

Jun 2015
local man refuses to admit he could be gay (worst crime of all)

and conveniently gets a to love-ru tier sexfall to prove that the female in front of him is actually female. atrocious that they pussy out literally instantly on the thought of him being attracted to a man
uh oh!
Sep 12, 2023 8:37 AM

May 2021
Oh c'mon, we were so close to greatness. If only Rudeus realized he was gay.

Sep 12, 2023 10:41 AM

Jun 2015
This whole business is so funny.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 12, 2023 10:46 AM

Apr 2015
Reply to Drimson
@Tylaen I guess I should report myself then, since I'm friends with my nephew as we share similiar hobbies. Does that count as grooming in your eyes as well?
@Drimson The density of your replies just keep going up, talking as if I was ever implying "friendship" in the traditional sense, especially in context with my original comment.

Maybe I should have put two big quotation marks around "friendship" so you could take the hint or do you need 10 quotation marks? Or are you one of those who conveniently forget that Rudy has been pursuing little ladies since they were 6 or so years old?
TylaenSep 12, 2023 10:53 AM
Sep 12, 2023 12:50 PM
Feb 2021
Its by no means perfect but so far so good im enjoying myself
Sep 12, 2023 2:25 PM

Dec 2010
Reply to Sokah
@Sokah all victims of trauma act the same. /s
jesujejSep 13, 2023 4:33 AM
キターーーー(・∀・)ーーー!!
Sep 12, 2023 4:53 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to Tylaen
@Drimson The density of your replies just keep going up, talking as if I was ever implying "friendship" in the traditional sense, especially in context with my original comment.

Maybe I should have put two big quotation marks around "friendship" so you could take the hint or do you need 10 quotation marks? Or are you one of those who conveniently forget that Rudy has been pursuing little ladies since they were 6 or so years old?
@Tylaen That's quite ironic statement considering you are conveniently ignoring the fact that he was pursuing traditional friendships (and shocker with women as well) more than the shitty way he was doing them at start. I'm not one to state "don't like it, don't watch", but it seriously baffles me why you decided to continue torturing yourself with this title when almost every single post is in essence "REEEEEEEEE GROOMER ALLERT! REEEEEEEEE!"
Sep 12, 2023 5:56 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to Sokah
@Sokah I'm sorry, what? How does he not behave like a Human? I doubt you've met anyone with any mental illness, otherwise you'd know that mental illness is not a "one size fits all" thing. In fact, assuming you even interacted with those people, they themselves would have explained tirelessly that their experiences are not going to be indicative of the "norm" for their illness. It, at best, can serve as a baseline example of how someone might behave with the same illness, but is in no way the be-all. Hell, therapists have for years decried that mental illness varies on case and trying to shoehorn all persons with disabilities into the same square hole is going to be disastrous long-term.

In terms of how he acts, I'm curious what you mean. Are you implying that no teenager has ever been a pervert? That no child has accidentally exposed their opposite sex peer? That no youth has ever, in the history of mankind, ever demonstrated the ability to analyze the risks vs benefits co-efficient of a given situation, or displayed an obsessive fixation upon a certain topic to the point of mastery? Your friends must be balloons, bud. I've never met anyone in my life who did not have a passion for something. I've seldom met a person who was not studious, or someone who, under the influence of hormones, wasn't compelled by their own lustful pursuits to make stupid decisions.

As for Sylphie being a "retard" (funny how you claim to be familiar with persons with disabilities, yet your crude language demonstrates both a lack of compassion and social awareness), believe it or not, every corporation ever has lied more often than not. Why is that relevant? Because, believe it or not, people have their reasons for not telling the truth, or at least the grand majority of it, especially to those they cannot be certain will use the information given in a manner that is conducive to furthering their own goals. If Sylphie revealed herself too quickly (especially given what we'll later learn, spoilers) it had the potential of complicating matters.

I mean, if characters being more than bland, cardboard copies of each other with every female in their series fawning over them is your definition of "realistic" (and it appears to be the case, demonstrate to me that it isn't with an example of an isekai you consider to have a "realistic" protagonist), then I would be wary of your perspective on what constitutes "normal Human behavior."
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Sep 12, 2023 5:59 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to jesujej
@Sokah all victims of trauma act the same. /s
@jesujej You forgot the /s in the event you were being sarcastic. If you don't at that, people like @Sokah will often feel vindicated and proceed to carry that as a badge of honor rather than shame. Echo chambers and whatnot.
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Sep 12, 2023 8:46 PM
Apr 2023
Best episode so far. Really well executed.
Sep 13, 2023 12:24 AM

Apr 2015
Reply to Drimson
@Tylaen That's quite ironic statement considering you are conveniently ignoring the fact that he was pursuing traditional friendships (and shocker with women as well) more than the shitty way he was doing them at start. I'm not one to state "don't like it, don't watch", but it seriously baffles me why you decided to continue torturing yourself with this title when almost every single post is in essence "REEEEEEEEE GROOMER ALLERT! REEEEEEEEE!"
@Drimson Hahaha "Reee groomer alert"? Man, way to demonstrate that you haven't actually followed my reply history at all. You've a fascinating imagination! Or maybe you just enjoy constructing strawmen to fight with an imaginary stick.

And lol, the only times he's ever pursued 'friendship' with Sylphie is when he thought she was a guy. Twice in a row by the way! Ah, well. I understand that you practice ignorance as a religion. <3
Sep 13, 2023 2:42 AM
Mar 2023
It's great to see Sylphie and Rudeus slowly develop their relationship after years of separation.
Sep 13, 2023 11:04 AM
Sep 2023
It was a bit slow but the relationship between Rudeus and Sylphie moved a lot which I like.
Sep 13, 2023 11:22 AM

Mar 2010
These SoL episodes are growing on me, and I was hoping he still thought he was a gey kek.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 13, 2023 3:09 PM
Mar 2017
ma boy pp got up! Character development right here
Sep 14, 2023 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
If Sylphy really was a man I bet that would've completely cured Rudeus' erectile dysfunction lol
Sep 14, 2023 3:36 AM
Sep 2023
It's so refreshing and keeps you on the edge.its hot 🔥 I love 💕 it.
Sep 14, 2023 7:02 AM
Jul 2023
Gooddddddddddddddddd
Sep 14, 2023 7:11 AM
Jun 2007
Finally a cure for Rudeus' ED!
Sep 14, 2023 4:07 PM

Jul 2022
idk man seems kinda gay to me
Sep 14, 2023 5:39 PM

Feb 2020
limp dick arc is actually insane for character development

Peak.

Sep 14, 2023 8:11 PM
Nov 2020
Great episode, detailing Rudeus's life now that he has a deal with Nanahoshi. But there is no way bro really got bricked up by someone he fully thought was a male, while being firmly convinced that he, Rudeus, wasn't gay. Also is there no one else in that library? Mans did not just start beating it right out in the open.
Sep 15, 2023 4:27 AM
Oct 2022
i never thought this season will be so bad
Sep 15, 2023 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
Love is in the air, but Fitz is looking at Rudy intensively on the account that he's looking for a partner, but that she too as Sylphie, is too afraid to move forward.

Even Badigadi is into the topic of girls, yet this does nothing to help Rudy cure his ED problem. Of course, Cliff requested Rudy's help on curing Elinalise's curse, and lunch is as usual with Zanoba and Julie...and the big guy too. Even helping Nanahoshi in her magic circle experiment to summon someone here to replace her, it'll take some time before her experiment reaps fruit. Some more magic training with Julie, and that wraps up his day to day lifestyle.

A letter from Soldat reconnects old buddies with new ones, though Cliff wants to take on stronger beings. Rudeus's love for Fitz sure took sn interesting turn after he knows her as a woman, and it's still not a complete cure.

Take things slow, there's still time.
Sep 15, 2023 2:16 PM
Sep 2018
“It” has finally awakened!
Sep 16, 2023 3:14 AM
Jul 2016
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for someone to complain about Jullie drinking alcohol.
@Polvo_Aranha
LOL😂
Sep 16, 2023 3:19 AM
Jul 2016
Reply to Michalekek
i never thought this season will be so bad
@Michalekek it's not bad... You're missing the screen jumping ( Eris) and yeah I feel you, but hey I guess you are still hanging on for the underwear 😂😜
Sep 16, 2023 5:34 PM

Nov 2012
I can't get over the ED storyline. A teen boy worried about ED makes me smh each week. And was he really trying to jerk off in the school library? Go back to your room, make a Fitz naked Fitz doll and see if you can rise to the occassion.
Sep 17, 2023 7:23 PM

Dec 2018
this has dragged on for way, way, way too long and i can't help but feel this season should have been cut down to a movie or some OVAs. i'm seriously disappointed.
Sep 18, 2023 9:59 AM
Aug 2019
i really like this season
Sep 18, 2023 7:12 PM

Aug 2017
Fitz's internal struggles are definitely the highlight of this episode. From being jealous of Nanahoshi to Rudeus pinning her down and realizing that she's a woman.
Oh and the fact that she could not talk to Rudeus at all when she's on princess guard duty.

Rudeus utilizes his mana to help with Nanahoshi's teleportation circles. Being the perceptive guy that Rudeus is, he knew Nanahoshi's true intent for the circles which was to summon someone from the other world to this world. Nanahoshi seems very committed to getting back to her own world.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

453 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

299 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

235 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Giorgosman13 - Aug 27, 2023

193 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.