Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2023 3:46 PM
Nov 2020
Was just wondering how close we are to the next turning point and how good of a turning point it is. I assume it's going to happen at the end of season 2 cour 1. Also wondering how good of a turning point it is in relation to others. I've liked season 2 so far but if I'm being honest the school arc doesn't pack the same excitment and wonder as season 1 did. I just feel like there is a lack of direction/objective for Rudeus atm so looking forward to the next turning point. I'm not looking for specifics like he fights orsted again or finds out where Roxy is etc just in general when the turning point comes and how good it is compare to the 2 we have had so far.
Sep 8, 2023 3:53 PM
Apr 2022
Not a source reader btw. But I have heard turning point 4 will break the internet(not sure if that’s the next one or if it’s at the end of cour 2), but I also know that everyone says the next arc is the best one in the series up to this point and the school arc is a low point
Sep 8, 2023 3:55 PM

Mar 2021
It will probably happen almost at the end of 2nd season's 2nd cour. But dont worry, 2nd half of next cour will be full of adventures and action.
Sep 8, 2023 3:58 PM
Feb 2022
it will be in the second core
Sep 8, 2023 5:41 PM
Jul 2020
Turning point 3 should be around halfway through the second cour. Turning point 4 will be early in season 3.
Sep 8, 2023 6:32 PM

Apr 2021
TheLastCrusaders said:
Was just wondering how close we are to the next turning point and how good of a turning point it is. I assume it's going to happen at the end of season 2 cour 1. Also wondering how good of a turning point it is in relation to others. I've liked season 2 so far but if I'm being honest the school arc doesn't pack the same excitment and wonder as season 1 did. I just feel like there is a lack of direction/objective for Rudeus atm so looking forward to the next turning point. I'm not looking for specifics like he fights orsted again or finds out where Roxy is etc just in general when the turning point comes and how good it is compare to the 2 we have had so far.

Rudeus is working and researching two things that are major plot points …

1. The Mass Teleportation Incident

2. How to cure his ED

That is very important for the series.

All kidding aside 😂

The Sara Arch was to have some action and romance in the first part of this season, that way when the next arch came around, — which is more focused on dialogue and information — we would hopefully be more patient and think about what is being explained.

This School Arch is not about Rudeus learning more magic, but it is about finally connecting the dots from season 1 and explaining what we have all been wondering all this time about the earlier events.

So we need to be patient and think about what is being revealed to us in this section of the anime.

Along with enjoying the relationship between Rudeus and & “Fitz”, as well as the comedic interactions between the special students.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 8, 2023 6:44 PM
Feb 2021
We'll get Turning point 3 midway of S2 Cour 2.
And about it being better from the other 2 we got, I'd rank them in this order:
1st: Turning Point 2, encounter with Orsted
2nd: Turning Point 3, (???/no spoilers)
3rd: Turning Point 1, Fittoa Magic Displacement

Also, while S2 is great, S3 (Turning Point 4 lesssgioooooo) will absolutely make people lose their minds considering how popular this show is and IF the things are done right by Studio Bind. I hope the studio gets a better direction and narration in S3 because right now, the plot might be looking like a mess to the anime only.
EvvixentSep 8, 2023 6:49 PM
Sep 8, 2023 7:34 PM
Jul 2020
Evvixent said:

Also, while S2 is great, S3 (Turning Point 4 lesssgioooooo) will absolutely make people lose their minds considering how popular this show is and IF the things are done right by Studio Bind. I hope the studio gets a better direction and narration in S3 because right now, the plot might be looking like a mess to the anime only.

I think TP3 by default has to be at the bottom because although it leads to a lot of great important stuff, it’s not that big of an event on its own
Sep 8, 2023 8:07 PM
Dec 2022
Well the turning point will be when Rudeus will receive a letter from Paul / Geese asking for help in labyrinth. Till then I think till then many things are gonna happen. To not spill any spoilers I will keep only the headliners:
1. improvement in relationship btw. Nanahoshi
2. Sisters
3. some of Rudeus's personal life in university
with Fitz/Sylphie

So, I think the letter is yet to arrive at the later part of cour 2
Sep 8, 2023 8:37 PM
Feb 2021
AustinJamB said:
Evvixent said:

I think TP3 by default has to be at the bottom because although it leads to a lot of great important stuff, it’s not that big of an event on its own

I'd like to believe that even if nothing much happens in the Turning Point, it's precisely the job of the TP to pivot the story into a particular direction. And following the aftermath of TP3 I think it did the job perfectly in a sense that Rudy is affected greatly by it.
Sep 8, 2023 9:10 PM
Feb 2019
I haven't read the LN or manga. I'm saying this based on the anime.

Its interesting how in this one school, Rudeus now has established relationship connections with many different people. Some from his present school life, others met along the way, Sylphie/Fitz from his childhood, and now Nanahoshi from his past life. Rudeus' connections to his past world, past childhood, present and future are all here.

This school arc may feel empty and directionless, but I wonder what the purpose of that is. Sure we're here to investigate the teleportation disaster and fix Rudues' ED, but it seems to be focused on things outside of that.

I wonder if this school life arc is intended as the healing process that Rudeus needed to move on from his issues. Life has begun to slow down for him, and he's getting comfortable. He's beginning to take comfort and relax in this environment and is building relationships with people again. Its been quite awhile since we've seen him needing the holy relic for calming his anxiety attacks. Well until Nanahoshi showed up and scared Rudeus to death again with his PTSD. Its just something I've noticed.

So altho it may seem like nothing has been happening, I do think this has all been worth something for the sake of Rudeus' mental state and getting him back on his feet again.
Sep 9, 2023 3:43 AM
Nov 2020
so I'm a light novel reader and will abstain from spoilers but if my guess work is correct there will be a big emotional ending to seasons two part two Like season one part two and there will be a bit more of a feeling of direction by the end of season 2 part one or at the beginning on season 2 part 2.
Sep 9, 2023 3:52 AM
Nov 2020
filimaua13 said:
I haven't read the LN or manga. I'm saying this based on the anime.

Its interesting how in this one school, Rudeus now has established relationship connections with many different people. Some from his present school life, others met along the way, Sylphie/Fitz from his childhood, and now Nanahoshi from his past life. Rudeus' connections to his past world, past childhood, present and future are all here.

This school arc may feel empty and directionless, but I wonder what the purpose of that is. Sure we're here to investigate the teleportation disaster and fix Rudues' ED, but it seems to be focused on things outside of that.

I wonder if this school life arc is intended as the healing process that Rudeus needed to move on from his issues. Life has begun to slow down for him, and he's getting comfortable. He's beginning to take comfort and relax in this environment and is building relationships with people again. Its been quite awhile since we've seen him needing the holy relic for calming his anxiety attacks. Well until Nanahoshi showed up and scared Rudeus to death again with his PTSD. Its just something I've noticed.

So altho it may seem like nothing has been happening, I do think this has all been worth something for the sake of Rudeus' mental state and getting him back on his feet again.

you are probably not wrong with your assessment, but this is a story about Rudy he is in a bit of a lull right now which is expected. but as a light novel reader this season is really important for expanding the cast and bringing in characters that are really important for the future, but things should pick up here soon, and especially at the end of season two part two.
Sep 9, 2023 10:30 AM
Jul 2021
Believe me all the set ups this season have massive pay offs. You'll appreciate this season more when s3 drops. Turning point 3 should be either episode 20 or beyond. It's pretty tame one compared to later omes. But oh boy the events after turning point 3 will change MT drastically
Feb 8, 10:51 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Peenutz
Not a source reader btw. But I have heard turning point 4 will break the internet(not sure if that’s the next one or if it’s at the end of cour 2), but I also know that everyone says the next arc is the best one in the series up to this point and the school arc is a low point
@Peenutz turning point 4 won’t happen until season 3, it takes place in volume 14 and season 2 cour 2 is going doing volume 10-12.
Koidz_Feb 8, 11:03 AM
Feb 8, 10:56 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Anime_Skaddiel
Believe me all the set ups this season have massive pay offs. You'll appreciate this season more when s3 drops. Turning point 3 should be either episode 20 or beyond. It's pretty tame one compared to later omes. But oh boy the events after turning point 3 will change MT drastically
@Anime_Skaddiel TP 3 haunts me more than any other turning point
Feb 8, 10:56 AM
Jul 2020
Koidz_ said:
@AustinJamB turning point 4 won’t happen this season it’s doing up to volume 12, turning point 4 is volume 15. TP 1 is calamity, TP 2 is his fight with orsted where he dies and gets revived, TP 3 without spoiling for others is labyrinth and TP 4 is the visit which is in volume 15.

That’s literally what I said why are you responding to me (also it’s volume 14 not 15)
Feb 8, 11:01 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Chanki_33
Well the turning point will be when Rudeus will receive a letter from Paul / Geese asking for help in labyrinth. Till then I think till then many things are gonna happen. To not spill any spoilers I will keep only the headliners:
1. improvement in relationship btw. Nanahoshi
2. Sisters
3. some of Rudeus's personal life in university
with Fitz/Sylphie

So, I think the letter is yet to arrive at the later part of cour 2
@Chanki_33 the letter will arrive half way in cour 2 probably at the end of episode 6 or 7, then we will probably have an episode for his decision, then the begaritt journey starts.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.