Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Does Rudeus's personality make him adept at forming friendships and romantic relationships?

New
Sep 3, 2023 8:22 PM
Dec 2018
In Season 2, it's evident that Rudeus has undergone significant personal growth. He's shed the creepy and perverted traits from Season 1, which is a refreshing change. Furthermore, he's been building meaningful friendships and enjoying a flourishing social life. It's worth noting that many girls appear to be drawn to him. What are your thoughts on Rudeus's current personality?

Is Rudeus's personality applicable or relatable in a real-life context?
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Sep 3, 2023 8:57 PM
Feb 2021
Firstly, his looks are very good, even considering the current world's standards.
Second, yes his personality has changed a lot from his childhood, hardships humbles anyone after all.
Third, his personality will get even better.
So yes, basically this change in his behaviour will surely make him attractive as a person, regardless of being able to attract girls or not.
Sep 3, 2023 9:29 PM
Jan 2022
He seems to be maturing overtime making him more sensible and at the very least more likeable
Sep 3, 2023 10:33 PM
Jan 2023
I think his strength wins over girls more than anything. This is a world where bandits and monsters will kill you if you aren’t careful. But he’s also good looking, well-mannered, considerate, and from a noble bloodline, so I’m sure those factors help.
Sep 3, 2023 10:48 PM

Aug 2022
Rudeus has a creepy side to him and comes out some time to time. But he improved as a person and i love this character currently.

Af for the relatebility, its a self improvement story. And i think some people wants to change their lives in a good way but tired or doesnt have the opportunities to do that. Getting reincarnated is a great opportunity and Rudeus has a personality some people outside of Japan can't relate. But i believe in Japan the degenerate nolife type is far more common than other places. So it is not relatable for most people.
Sep 3, 2023 11:04 PM
Feb 2022
Conceptualhero said:
In Season 2, it's evident that Rudeus has undergone significant personal growth. He's shed the creepy and perverted traits from Season 1, which is a refreshing change. Furthermore, he's been building meaningful friendships and enjoying a flourishing social life. It's worth noting that many girls appear to be drawn to him. What are your thoughts on Rudeus's current personality?

yeah rudy remind me to my lost friend he is just like me and him.
when I watch the show I cry when I see rudy suffering because I remember him and myself
Sep 3, 2023 11:44 PM
Aug 2019
Conceptualhero said:

What? Bruh, he’s def still doing perverted shit with minimal consequences. You must be trolling.

If you put that aspect aside tho, he is a likable guy. He makes an effort to be that way subconsciously because he has abandonment issues.
Sep 4, 2023 3:29 AM
Dec 2021
In anime world yes. In real life absolutely no
Sep 4, 2023 11:40 AM
Dec 2018
Reply to ghier
Conceptualhero said:

What? Bruh, he’s def still doing perverted shit with minimal consequences. You must be trolling.

If you put that aspect aside tho, he is a likable guy. He makes an effort to be that way subconsciously because he has abandonment issues.
What perverted shit is he doing in season 2?
Sep 4, 2023 3:22 PM
Jun 2021
what show are you watching where he shed his creepy and perverted traits? couldn't be this show cause dude is still wack and barely grown at all since S1
Sep 4, 2023 3:27 PM

Jan 2021
Bruh. His character is far away from reality. In no way is he relatable. This dude has been attracting/assaulting girls since S1.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 4, 2023 3:39 PM

Apr 2020
The plot requires him do be kinda good at everything...cause...Powerfantasy 1:1
He's adept at forming relationships, cause the loner dude was reborn into a popular fantasy boy that has succes in Life.
Sep 4, 2023 7:06 PM
Dec 2018
Reply to baldingcheeto
what show are you watching where he shed his creepy and perverted traits? couldn't be this show cause dude is still wack and barely grown at all since S1
@baldingcheeto

Can you give some examples on what stuff he is doing in S2 that makes him creepy?
Sep 4, 2023 8:53 PM

Oct 2007
Reply to FZREMAKE
Bruh. His character is far away from reality. In no way is he relatable. This dude has been attracting/assaulting girls since S1.
FZREMAKE said:
This dude has been attracting/assaulting girls since S1.

Literally me frfr
Sep 4, 2023 8:57 PM
Jun 2021
Conceptualhero said:
@baldingcheeto

Can you give some examples on what stuff he is doing in S2 that makes him creepy?

he didn't do any creepy thing in s2 wdym, are you talking about s1? if yes then he's just too down bad like his dad which makes him look creepy
Sep 5, 2023 4:18 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to belial
FZREMAKE said:
This dude has been attracting/assaulting girls since S1.

Literally me frfr
@belial
It's a Canon event. Happens to all of us.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 5, 2023 4:20 AM

Jan 2013
No. If anything, his personality fucks that up, but he keeps improving.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Sep 5, 2023 4:30 AM
Jul 2018
'He's shed the creepy and perverted traits from season 1' - what is blud waffling on about. In the past few episodes, he's groped and kidnapped beastgirls to the point where they pissed themselves, worshipped a pair of panties, and just generally has been quite creepy and even bought a slave.

Rudeus is athletic and muscular, has very good looks in terms of MT standards, literally is one of the most powerful and influential magic users in the world. His personality has not improved significantly, and even then, his new personality is docile and unconfrontational - which real women rarely find attractive. Confidence is key after all.

If you happen to be highly influential, have a chiselled, toned body and be super powerful, your actual personality does not matter as a huge amount of women will find you attractive even if you are unlikeable.
Oct 15, 2023 1:11 PM
Jul 2018
He learned to wear masks. When mask falls, girls leave him, like Sara.
I don't think that girls are attracted to his personality, rather to his actions. Save girl -> "suspended bridge" effect -> they are attracted.
But meeting Soldat I think made good for him. He opened up, became more honest with himself, but still wears masks, like in magic academy. At the end he became a little more honest.

Is it applicable or relatable in a real-life context? I think yes. Some people have to nod and read mood in order not to ruin something or not to be a "party-poopers". People wear masks in real life too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.