Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 22, 2023 12:46 AM
May 2013
No spoilers please

I know this starts at Ch 139 of the manga and ends at  Ch 160, but also skips Chapters 152-158. I was wonder how important the skipped chapters are, what characters do they focus on and do you think we will get them in season 4 ?

I have a feeling they focus mostly on Ishigamia and whats going on with his side of things, but they had to skip them because its a movie and had to focus on one couple only ? If that's the case i would hate to miss them as it seems like it would be super good. The flash back that they show near the end really make it seem intresting.
Aug 22, 2023 1:13 AM
Jan 2022
I guess they will cover the missed parts In later seasons. (I have not read the manga yet)
Aug 22, 2023 1:18 AM

Feb 2021
Animesh007 said:
I guess they will cover the missed parts In later seasons. (I have not read the manga yet)

doubt it. movie covered ice kaguya arc and concluded it. would be nice if they did though. ishigami and iino had very good moments and development that they montaged over (Xmas party they went to)

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Aug 22, 2023 1:47 AM
May 2013
ScuzzyBear said:
Animesh007 said:

doubt it. movie covered ice kaguya arc and concluded it. would be nice if they did though. ishigami and iino had very good moments and development that they montaged over (Xmas party they went to)
So thats what those 6-8 chapters cover mostly, ino and ishi ?
Aug 22, 2023 3:43 AM
Apr 2020
ScuzzyBear said:
Animesh007 said:

There is a scene in the final of the movie (the one with tsubame and shirogane's dad) that foreshadows those chapters, so they will surely be in the next season don't worry.

They are important not only for ishigami himself but for the all plot so no way they will cut those.
Aug 22, 2023 5:50 AM
Jul 2020
ScuzzyBear said:
Animesh007 said:

Doubt what?

It’s an integral part of the plot. If we ever get another season, they will be 100% covering it.

It’s not about being “‘nice”. The plot straight up can’t progress without it.
Aug 22, 2023 9:47 AM
Apr 2023
Maki shijo went to india
Aug 22, 2023 9:50 AM
May 2013
Beyblade1507 said:
Maki shijo went to india
Ya another thing that they left out, among many others. They 100 % focused on the two MC and skipped a lot it seems. This is 1 of the reasons i hate movie formats.
Aug 23, 2023 8:46 AM
Jun 2021
xnub said:
No spoilers please

I know this starts at Ch 139 of the manga and ends at  Ch 160, but also skips Chapters 152-158. I was wonder how important the skipped chapters are, what characters do they focus on and do you think we will get them in season 4 ?

I have a feeling they focus mostly on Ishigamia and whats going on with his side of things, but they had to skip them because its a movie and had to focus on one couple only ? If that's the case i would hate to miss them as it seems like it would be super good. The flash back that they show near the end really make it seem intresting.

Rather than skipped they will (hopefully) just do the same timeline next season but in Ishigami, Iino, and Tsubame's perspective, it would be great if they nail the dots despite it to be in different chapters in the manga. But knowing how they adapt the anime, they would do the narrator something something let's go to Ishigami and Iino this time or let's go back three days earlier which I don't mind if they'll do that route, cuz I'll love it. As a manga reader you can basically enjoy The Kaguya-sama series in multiple ways. You enjoy the manga and then proceed to watch the anime and found it interesting that they just skipped a chapter in season 1 immediately, You watched the anime and said I'll read the manga and found it amazing that the manga has more lore and sometimes see references in the anime about that skipped chapter, or you're like me and consumed every Kaguya media (including the Doujin spin-off, We Want to talk about Kaguya, and Live Action[Dropped it since it's too compressed of a story])
Aug 23, 2023 9:24 AM

Aug 2017
the point of this movie was to focus on the main two and leave the other progression for later seasons(obviously) so don't worry
itiswhatitis
Oct 1, 2023 4:05 PM

Jul 2016
I haven’t read much of the manga, but if it’s important to the plot like people are saying, they will just backtrack a little if there is another season.
It was done with given, the movie focused on just one couple, than the ova showed what was going on with the other couple during the same time period, it was fine.
Dec 12, 2023 8:55 AM
Nov 2015
https://20th.aniplex.co.jp/

“ANIPLEX 20th Anniversary Event -THANX-” will be held on January 7, 2024!

4 season?

More topics from this board

» Miyuki is the best romcom mc imo. What do you think?

Meitaneti_Habib - Yesterday

32 by Meitaneti_Habib »»
58 minutes ago

» A little disappointed

official_brown - Oct 17, 2023

33 by Nanami0007 »»
May 22, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: First Kiss wa Owaranai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Usopp8000 - Dec 18, 2022

219 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:15 AM

» The episodes should get a seperate entry

Aryan-0_0 - Mar 31, 2023

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 27, 11:51 PM

» So is there gonna be any new season after this

Rnonsenseguy - Apr 2, 2023

19 by Zynnnsss »»
Apr 17, 9:49 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.