Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2023 9:59 PM

Mar 2012
"What do I do? Do I kick him?"

Yes. Please.
Kidding. That would probably get Mao-Mao in more trouble than she's in already...

Fortunately that cute dog from earlier interrupts and saves the day. 

Once again, the levelheaded Mao-Mao uses her logic and keen observation to smoke out Jinshi's would-be assassin.
Still they were able to spring that trap pretty quickly. How long were they gone for?

In the back of my mind I'm still trying to work out what Jinshi was trying to tell her and why was he acting so strange?
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Aug 17, 2023 12:32 AM

Feb 2021
63.2 I don't think it was chapter 64

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Sep 23, 2023 4:55 PM

Mar 2015
ox bezoars >>>>>>>>>>>>> intricate palace drama. i agree mao mao.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 25, 2023 9:50 PM

Apr 2022
maomao finally got her ox bezoars and we've seen her excited a few times but this was a new level for her lol, she really closed the door on jinshi for some lone time with it.
Oct 6, 2023 2:47 AM
Jun 2019
Until what volume is chaoter 64? Im planning to buy the manga
Jan 17, 10:31 AM

May 2020
It was promised a long back ago, but now after all this time, Maomao got her Ox Bezoars. She deserves it too, but please making a real man a eunuch shouldn't be something one should think lol.

Also, that's really a poor reception the "younger brother" of emperor has outside in the world.
May 6, 5:30 AM
Feb 2024
LLMAOO, Maomao just don't give a damn about the bomb he was dropping, she had her beloved ox bezoar so everything was fine ahahah. Jokes apart, I love how Jinshi understood the gravity of his action and excused to Maomao; he really cares about her deeply, so much so to reveal his true identity, and I must say the phrase Maomao said about him being the same at her eyes was so sweet and gentle. STILL, SHE WOULDN'T HESITATE TO MAKE HIN AN EUNUCH, such a badass
p.s. the reveal of his true name was really appreciated

More topics from this board

» Enquiries about Light Novel.

MdRajiulRatul - Yesterday

3 by Primayanna »»
Yesterday, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 73 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 2

4 by Moonshine_cookie »»
Jun 4, 3:58 AM

» I don't like how the covers only feature Mao Mao.

meyve - May 16

7 by Cheonyu »»
Jun 3, 8:32 AM

» Kusuriya no Hitorigoto illustlator Nekokurage indicted for tax evasion

kecri - Apr 1

10 by crescensXG »»
Jun 2, 3:33 AM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Chapter 72 Discussion

ryzxgum - Apr 28

4 by Kmiisu »»
May 30, 7:23 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.