Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2023 11:20 AM

Apr 2015
Had an absolute wild ride reading this from start to finish, Honestly one of the most satisfying endings I've ever read and seen.
About to watch the anime now, but its really sad that this never got a proper adaptation. Here's to hoping that some studio can pick this in the future for a reboot!
Aug 14, 2023 1:22 PM

Jan 2019
One of the first mangas I completed just kept better and better towards the end.

I highly doubt we will be lucky enough to get a new series or remake unfortunately.
Aug 14, 2023 2:05 PM

Apr 2015
Chika-2020 said:
One of the first mangas I completed just kept better and better towards the end.

I highly doubt we will be lucky enough to get a new series or remake unfortunately.

If they didnt do an anime original ending then the anime could have maybe been picked up by someone other studio, but oh well. We can hope.

I was looking for something similar to Berserk and this manga caught my eye, I started reading because of the Beautiful art haha :)
Aug 14, 2023 3:15 PM

Jan 2019
Biisoo said:
Chika-2020 said:

If they didnt do an anime original ending then the anime could have maybe been picked up by someone other studio, but oh well. We can hope.

I was looking for something similar to Berserk and this manga caught my eye, I started reading because of the Beautiful art haha :)

I found Gantz similarish with the monsters but it’s more SciFi than fantasy so I would recommend that if you love Claymore and Berserk.

I think because of how long ago it was released another studio picking it up would have happened already if it was going to happen.

Potentially Netflix could pick it up but the quality of the Netflix anime is sporadic at best.
Aug 14, 2023 3:54 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
Biisoo said:
Had an absolute wild ride reading this from start to finish, Honestly one of the most satisfying endings I've ever read and seen.
About to watch the anime now, but its really sad that this never got a proper adaptation. Here's to hoping that some studio can pick this in the future for a reboot!

lets go!! One of my favorite mangas. I own the box set english version at home. love the style of the art and how Yagi broke up the story into acts instead of shorter chapters. Anime was awesome but sadly didnt continue the story so there is a lot left they could of done if they kept at it!
Also what rating did you give it?!
Aug 14, 2023 4:10 PM

Nov 2021
I am currently reading Vol 17 and yes, it just gets better and better, i love it

I have seen the anime already and it is a shame it never got finished because apart from like the last 3 episodes, it is a very good, pretty much 1:1 adaptation, sadly they ran out of manga at that time, made up a pretty weak "ending" and left it there

I wish it got the FMA: Brotherhood treatment and we got a new anime with the full story

Also, Miria is the best girl
Aug 14, 2023 7:34 PM

Apr 2015
Fullmetaldak said:
Biisoo said:

lets go!! One of my favorite mangas. I own the box set english version at home. love the style of the art and how Yagi broke up the story into acts instead of shorter chapters. Anime was awesome but sadly didnt continue the story so there is a lot left they could of done if they kept at it!
Also what rating did you give it?!

9/10 for me. :)
It was pretty cleverly written tbh, I couldnt pick out more than a few flaws.
Aug 14, 2023 7:35 PM

Apr 2015
LainWulf said:
I am currently reading Vol 17 and yes, it just gets better and better, i love it

I have seen the anime already and it is a shame it never got finished because apart from like the last 3 episodes, it is a very good, pretty much 1:1 adaptation, sadly they ran out of manga at that time, made up a pretty weak "ending" and left it there

I wish it got the FMA: Brotherhood treatment and we got a new anime with the full story

Also, Miria is the best girl

Claymore has such a wide and strong female cast, Tbh all of them are Best girls!
Aug 14, 2023 7:37 PM

Apr 2015
Chika-2020 said:
Biisoo said:

I found Gantz similarish with the monsters but it’s more SciFi than fantasy so I would recommend that if you love Claymore and Berserk.

I think because of how long ago it was released another studio picking it up would have happened already if it was going to happen.

Potentially Netflix could pick it up but the quality of the Netflix anime is sporadic at best.

I've always wanted to read Gantz too but the amount of chapters is daunting for me right now.
Maybe if I'm in the mood again some other time. haha
Aug 22, 2023 4:27 AM
Sep 2015
I liked the anime and I read some chapters of the manga some time ago, but I didn't continue for some reason. Guess I will have to give it another shot.
Sep 15, 2023 2:12 PM
Feb 2022
I read the manga after watching the anime and it when above and beyond my expectation. The anime is one of my all time favorite and I wish we could get an adaptation that cover the manga fully. Don’t think that’ll happen though but always love to see people talking about Claymore

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Jul 31, 2007

86 by TigersAndDragons »»
May 4, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayrhandros - Sep 26, 2007

415 by Cynex_ »»
Apr 29, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Sep 12, 2007

91 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayrhandros - Aug 21, 2007

79 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 23, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Claymore Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Baman - Aug 8, 2007

92 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Apr 21, 12:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.