Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 2023 11:21 AM
Apr 2018
Urmadlol said:
AnimeOverflow said:
Honestly I just don't enjoy any of the characters, there's no redeeming qualities about them. They're either very bland and 2d or are so annoying that I want a new character to be there. I personally don't see how people rank this high as a romance anime, the relationship is just not good and feels forced and rushed. I will admit I am dropping the show at 14 episodes, so maybe it improves later on but to me if I'm half way through the show and I hate the characters and the relationship then why continue further.

nah, I wish I dropped it sooner, it only gets worse and the characters only get more annoying. it's really not worth the time.

Really? I'm glad I dropped it then 😂 I didn't really like the amnesia thing either tbh. At first it was a cool twist, but it seems like they kept falling back on it to come up with a new problem or just to make conflict
Sep 13, 2023 2:20 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to xXGoreGrinderXx
Uruichi said:
Rsdakilla said:

I agree with the anime part but not so much the author, I thought toradora was pretty good at least.

wtf are u high? 😂 golden time is way better than toradora I hated most of the characters in that anime especially taiga she was a bitch till the end the only decent character was ryuuji maybe.

there's not a single aspect of golden time that is even marginally better than toradora. not even the animation and golden time came out half a decade after. are the characters in toradora goofy? sure. but the characters in golden time were goofy, shitty people, and like the author said, didn't feel real due to them being written poorly.
@xXGoreGrinderXx

xXGoreGrinderXx said:
there's not a single aspect of golden time that is even marginally better than toradora. not even the animation and golden time came out half a decade after. are the characters in toradora goofy? sure. but the characters in golden time were goofy, shitty people, and like the author said, didn't feel real due to them being written poorly.

I totally agree with this EXCEPT for the humor. I found myself laughing through a lot of the episodes in GT by a lot of gags that took me by surprise or funny one liners. Toradora didn't really have a lot of actually laugh out loud comedy.
Sep 13, 2023 5:34 PM
Jul 2023
yupasmoustache said:
@xXGoreGrinderXx

xXGoreGrinderXx said:

I totally agree with this EXCEPT for the humor. I found myself laughing through a lot of the episodes in GT by a lot of gags that took me by surprise or funny one liners. Toradora didn't really have a lot of actually laugh out loud comedy.

I don't think I found either of them funny but GT is more comedic for sure
Sep 13, 2023 7:05 PM
The Extra

Feb 2021
AnimeOverflow said:
Urmadlol said:

nah, I wish I dropped it sooner, it only gets worse and the characters only get more annoying. it's really not worth the time.

Really? I'm glad I dropped it then 😂 I didn't really like the amnesia thing either tbh. At first it was a cool twist, but it seems like they kept falling back on it to come up with a new problem or just to make conflict

yeah, I wish it was handled a little better as well
Sep 13, 2023 7:06 PM
The Extra

Feb 2021
yupasmoustache said:
@xXGoreGrinderXx

xXGoreGrinderXx said:

it had its moments
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.