Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2023 5:28 PM
๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

Feb 2023
Aww, his hair changed to dark.... I can understand his eyes changing to red after being transformed but the hair color change was unexpected. I definitely liked him having white hair.
๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— • uฬฒmฬฒaฬฒiฬฒ • ๏พšαmßεη† ๏พšïgh† • ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ • ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜-๐ŸŸ • ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ
๐™„'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ˆ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ • ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ • ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š • แต–แต˜สณแต–หกแต‰ สฐแต’หกหกแต’สท • แ–‡Iแ‘•Eแ—ทแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช

Aug 14, 2023 2:14 PM

May 2018
Mignon is such a big, lovable, idiot!  I’d love to snuggle with him all day since he can’t go out.

Ittan_MomenFeb 7, 11:03 PM

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Aug 15, 2023 4:08 PM

Dec 2015
nevermoreHOAR said:
Aww, his hair changed to dark.... I can understand his eyes changing to red after being transformed but the hair color change was unexpected. I definitely liked him having white hair.
From dumb puppy angel to the dark devil of horn ;) Had to symbolically leave that life behind, sweat it out like all of that blood 

ใผใใŒใใฐใซใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚

ใผใใฎ้ญ‚ใฏใ„ใคใ‚‚ๅ›ใจใจใ‚‚ใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใ€‚

๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
Aug 15, 2023 5:24 PM
๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

Feb 2023
aedeann said:
nevermoreHOAR said:
From dumb puppy angel to the dark devil of horn ;) Had to symbolically leave that life behind, sweat it out like all of that blood 

Ittan_Momen said:
Mignon is such a big, lovable, idiot!  I’d love to snuggle with him all day since he can’t go out.

He’s just too precious ๐Ÿ’œ
๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— • uฬฒmฬฒaฬฒiฬฒ • ๏พšαmßεη† ๏พšïgh† • ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ • ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜-๐ŸŸ • ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ
๐™„'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ˆ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ • ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ • ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š • แต–แต˜สณแต–หกแต‰ สฐแต’หกหกแต’สท • แ–‡Iแ‘•Eแ—ทแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช

Aug 26, 2023 11:04 PM

Aug 2016
I really miss his old hair. But I’m happy everything’s working out for him now.
Sep 16, 2023 4:24 AM

Sep 2021
What the Doctor says and what Mignon says are completely opposite, and I loved the contrast.
Nov 4, 2023 1:13 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
I miss the silver hair too, but this new look isn't so bad.

Earlier in the series, I thought that Doc was possibly a newer vampire from the way he was talking to Master Woo. Turns out that was not the case. Doc has been around for a while and must have had his heart broken before over death. Master Woo was just looking out for him, it seems.

Awesome to see the Doc finally let his guard down a bit here.
Feb 12, 12:09 AM
Oct 2012
The transformation scene was so good!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mignon Episode 12 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

39 by getokisser »»
Feb 19, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 3 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

5 by smichellehos »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 10 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

25 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:01 AM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 9 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

3 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:59 PM

Poll: » Mignon Episode 8 Discussion

KamuiScum - Aug 11, 2023

2 by KingYoshi »»
Nov 3, 2023 10:22 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.