Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2023 1:51 PM

Aug 2014
I've just started watching episode 6 and I want to quit watching it...
I never drop an anime, maybe sometimes make a pause, but this is the first anime I wish to drop... This is the worst screenplay I ever watched in my few years anime fanboy time... and I love harem animes. Not only this Yamato is not funny, not strong, a worse than wuss, not trying to win the love, he is totally useless as strategy leader doing nothing at all that anyone other wouldn't do better, he has not a single strong point and only weak points, the weakest point is that he does not want to engage with girls, while being virgin, especially with Miyako Shiina who is rly best girl so far at ep 6, come on, what girl would give you all of herself for a weakling like him and expect nothing and keep trying? If he had some hidden power, something that would make him the target for girls to make kids with him then kill him as he was useless, but no, he does not have anything at all..

the other characters are really ok, maybe it would be better made if not harem anime, but few couples slice of life/fight anime? there is also no fights in a supposed to be fighting anime..

if not the few girls I liked this would be really the worst anime I watched in my life... or maybe it is the worst anyway..it could at least make me laught, but instead it it makes me angry and sad I've wasted time
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Aug 3, 2023 2:25 PM
Aug 2020
What makes that show good is that op black hair girl he loves and confess to all time but got rejected, she got power, she looks damn cool, funny, crazy, she keeps show alive. Its harem boi its always one guy gettting all attentiom for usualy nothing especialy this one. I agree with you but show is less than 7 rating like most of harem fantasy shits which is perfect. For instance i loved that show called trinity seven or something, that harem lead was solid op, funny to watch, uses his harem like a boss, not much of plot but its alright. Or zero no tsukaima saito got his power gradualy not at once, got harem use harem very well and then maries main lead perfect.
Aug 3, 2023 3:04 PM
Apr 2023
Real this is probably the only MC i’ve really hated in a harem anime his character was made just for plot fr
Aug 3, 2023 3:15 PM
Jan 2013
Definitely not but the series might be
Aug 3, 2023 5:27 PM
Jan 2020
Very forgettable show and an even more forgettable harem Mc.
Aug 3, 2023 7:26 PM
Dec 2022
Yea he’s pretty bad
Aug 4, 2023 7:41 AM

Feb 2021
I'd argue rag mc is the worst

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘏𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪... 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦."
⁻𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪
Aug 4, 2023 10:02 AM

Aug 2014
ScuzzyBear said:
what is rag? name of mc? hard to get anything from your post

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

Aug 4, 2023 12:31 PM
Jun 2020
*Kazuya from rent-a-girlfriend* exists.

not too mention cid kageno's citizen persona from 'Eminence in Shadow" is God awful...
and Yuuto from 'The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar', is also a crap MC
Aug 4, 2023 1:18 PM

Feb 2021
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
ScuzzyBear said:
my b forgot that not everyone has had an oppurtunity to watch such degeneracy. *Kazuya from rent-a-girlfriend*

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘏𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪... 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦."
⁻𝘕𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘖𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪
Aug 4, 2023 1:22 PM

Aug 2020
Im pretty sure Infinite Stratos protag is infinitely worse. This guy here is inoffensive at best.

And yea, Kazuya is worse too.
Keep scrolling
Aug 4, 2023 4:40 PM
Sep 2021
yes yamato is not strong but he use his brain to do something that he cant but the anime doesnt really do him any justice quite boring in my opinion aswell.

But if u are talking about the visual novel thoe its one of my favorites the vn really flesh out yamato as a character i mean the anime starts at the middle of kawakami momoyo route and there is alot missing so i dont know whose idea is it to start it there.
Aug 4, 2023 11:36 PM
Feb 2022
I'm stund that I made it through this anime given the cringe of it all.
Aug 5, 2023 6:57 AM

Aug 2014
ScuzzyBear said:
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
my b forgot that not everyone has had an oppurtunity to watch such degeneracy. *Kazuya from rent-a-girlfriend*
Oh then I'd argue that Kazuya from Kanojo, Okarishimasu is by far not the worst MC, and for sure way better than this Yamato here...
Kazu is like Naruto or Issei (HS DxD) at the start and mid part of stories. Or even better because he is not talented and does not have secret super power, but still develops very well. He is clumsy but funny, he looks lost, but he is a virgin and still completed better things most people don't even try to start, like saving Chizuru from the boat (irl 95% ppl just watch), saving her from drinking game drinking for her, now making a MOVIE for her! who would do such things even if in love, maybe most would just save his love one from drowning, but not the rest crazy small and big things Kazu does for Chizuru...
That Yamato is totally a wuss compared to Kazuya. Kazuya for example even fought with his friend, while Yamato just gets beat up and runs away.. and most of all Kazuya chases women like a normal guy, where Yamato is siscon ignoring all the great girls and don't even know what relationship he wants from Momoyo ?

69645783KazNyeeyes yamato is not strong but he use his brain to do something that he cant but the anime doesnt really do him any justice quite boring in my opinion aswell.
But if u are talking about the visual novel thoe its one of my favorites the vn really flesh out yamato as a character i mean the anime starts at the middle of kawakami momoyo route and there is alot missing so i dont know whose idea is it to start it there.

*I can't get this double quote in one post..*
Well I didn't and won't do VN, but u might be right that anime doesnt really do him any justice, but it is not my problem they made it like that? I compare anime and from anime MC he is the worst I ever seen or heard of.. even Makoto from School Days is a little better... so come on..
Thyriad-oPPailovAug 5, 2023 7:07 AM

Aug 6, 2023 1:33 AM
Mar 2023
nah school days mc is worst mc of all time no cao
Aug 7, 2023 2:56 PM
Nov 2020
Well, you can think it’s a different concept of harem anime.

I also don’t dropped any shows normally. I have watched it and also found it not as good as other harem, but still ok to watch. Just watch it later or just dropped it if you don’t like it, no wants will blame.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 10 Discussion

cleeezzz - Dec 4, 2011

46 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 14, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Flipside101 - Oct 30, 2011

60 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 14, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Rayyy - Dec 17, 2011

113 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 20, 2023 12:29 PM

Poll: » Who is the best girl in this anime?

TragicRomance - Dec 16, 2011

33 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:23 PM

Poll: » Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! Episode 11 Discussion

are595 - Dec 11, 2011

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Oct 19, 2023 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.