Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 13, 7:33 AM
Jul 2019
This was so good!!! I thought it was the butler or maid. Nice plot twist there.
Apr 13, 7:35 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to hanakocheeks
So the culprit was Raoul. To be honest, it wasn't too surprising considering that he openly showed his dislike for humans... but, on the other hand, I was still surprised because I didn't expect that he could kill his own mother. I thought he would at least make an exception for his mother, and the butler as well. If he really hated humans that much, why didn't he kill the butler too? Or even just the butler...? After all, Godard said that he and the butler had known for a long time and were good friends, so if he were to die then Godard would most likely panic as well. Why did he choose to kill his mother? Well, he said he was "different" anyway... but that's what I didn't expect, he could kill his mother. Even though he is a vampire, he was still born from a human woman. And that human woman eventually chose to become a vampire. :(

I like the way Aya presented her thoughts and concluded this case, and Tsugaru... wowie. Man is no joke. He finished off Raoul while casually telling stories about himself. That was cool and fun!
@hanakocheeks Raoul probably wanted his father to get mad at humans by placing the blame on hunters (the mom was already a vampire at that point). It was really sad.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2023

117 by nikki05 »»
Apr 14, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2023

123 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2023

119 by nikki05 »»
Apr 13, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Undead Girl Murder Farce Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2023

158 by niookookjo »»
Apr 6, 11:25 PM

» Season two?

Zeekto - Sep 20, 2023

37 by Yuri_Niji »»
Apr 5, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.