Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 23, 2023 11:22 AM

Oct 2017
There were other parts which were skipped or shortened in the anime which is mostly okay but this part in particular is really important and I'm very sad that it was skipped in the anime. I know they had to rush this part so they can allocate more episodes to later volumes but it's still sad as I really liked volume 7 in general and Sara as a character.

So in the Light Novel when Sara gets really angry and slaps Rudeus, Elise was there with them. Sara calms down later and tries to settle things with Rudeus by talking things out with him but she couldn't find him as he had already left the town. She meets up with Elise and she then tells Rudeus's issues to her. Sara regrets what she did and gets really depressed but it was too late. She wanted to persue him but was too scared to do so as she thought he will push her aside, that he'll reject her.

This event made the whole thing even more depressing as it was a big misunderstanding on her part and she finally realised it at the end but it was too late.
MegamiRemJul 23, 2023 11:33 AM
Jul 23, 2023 11:31 AM
Jun 2023
No, the only important skip content is the sex scene. Where is the sex scene? I need the doujin asap.
Jul 23, 2023 11:36 AM
Nov 2022
MegamiRem said:
There were other parts which were skipped or shortened in the anime which is mostly okay but this part in particular is really important and I'm very sad that it was skipped in the anime. I know they had to rush this part so they can allocate more episodes to later volumes but it's still sad as I really liked volume 7 in general and Sara as a character.

So in the Light Novel when Sara gets really angry and slaps Rudeus, Elise was there with them. Sara calms down later and tries to settle things with Rudeus by talking things out with him but she couldn't find him as he had already left the town. She meets up with Elise and she then tells Rudeus's issues to her. Sara regrets what she did and gets really depressed but it was too late. She wanted to persue him but was too scared to do so as she thought he will push her aside, that he'll reject her.

This event made the whole thing even more depressing as it was a big misunderstanding on her part and she finally realised it at the end but it was too late.

They might still be adding it the next episode. Maybe they just decided not to end the episode in a overdramatic way
Jul 23, 2023 11:37 AM
Jun 2020
MegamiRem said:

Maybe they are keeping it if she ever comes back.
Jul 23, 2023 11:43 AM

Oct 2017
France___ said:
MegamiRem said:

They might still be adding it the next episode. Maybe they just decided not to end the episode in a overdramatic way
Polvo_Aranha said:
MegamiRem said:

Maybe they are keeping it if she ever comes back.
I don't think they intend to adapt it as they altered the content in a way that it's not possible to do so. In the anime the part with Elise was simplified and shortened. Also Elise wasn't present when the whole thing happened. So even if she meets Sara she won't have any way of knowing what happened between Sara and Rudeus so she won't tell Sara about Rudeus's problem.
Jul 23, 2023 11:44 AM
Jun 2022
MegamiRem said:

How did they cut such an important scene?!
In the anime, Sara just felt like a brat but this now makes a lot of sense.
Jul 23, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2019
Damn, instead of adding post-credit scene like that one. Why not just adapt this? This changes my perspective against Sara, she’s better than I thought.
Jul 23, 2023 12:10 PM
Feb 2022
no there is more important one in the season 1
it's when gilen get teleport in the middle of war
Jul 23, 2023 12:19 PM
Nov 2021
For me, I think that scene could happen directly or indirectly. Because when you look back in the morning when rudeus and {I forgot his name} went out Elise was there standing behind them far away looking towards them
So logically she could have secretly watching the arguement between Sara and Rudeus leading to PERHAPS of the scene occuring

It's a wild guess, but yk better than nothing
Jul 23, 2023 12:22 PM

Mar 2013
MegamiRem said:

I think I already got the main point even without this but I'd really like to see Elise in the main part of the episode and not just from the cliffhanger. Also, I'm glad to read Sara's true feelings from this thread. Thanks.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 23, 2023 12:33 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I can't see how this is important content? Neither Sara nor Elise play an important role and maybe this scene will be included in episode 4? Even if this is left out, it has no effect on the story, Sara
Jul 23, 2023 12:37 PM
Jan 2018
Wouldn’t be the first time they Skipped POV scenes,
Jul 23, 2023 1:07 PM
Jun 2019
Some LN Extra Details (Volume 7, Chapter 5-6 + Epilogue)

-Skipped details on Sara's origin. She was from a village at the western edge of the Milbotts Region, in the middle of Asura Kingdom.

- She became an orphan and was picked up
by Suzanne after her family has been
killed by monsters

-Some more details regarding Notos Greyrat, which controls the Milbotts Region from Sara's negative perspective is skipped

- Rudeus tried multiple things with Sara when his thing is not rising up before she gives up and left Rudeus.

- This is the first time Rudeus has ever went to red light district.

- Soldat states although he has womens in
his clan, they have a strict rule of not having relationship between them to avoid fallout of relationship drama within the clan.

- Rudeus picks Elise, which resembles Eris the most, including the name and looks.
-Elise is grateful to Rudeus for healing her "sister' which is one of the backalley orphan - Rudeus contemplates if what Elise says to him is a honest talk or a lip service, that a lot of people felt grateful to Rudeus and will not hesitate to serve and please him if he asked for it.

-(Sara's POV)

- Sara was depressed and she thought that her body is too unattractive for men when Rudeus wasn't getting up when he was with her. She cried out whole night while explaning it to Suzanne.

- The next day, they heard that Soldat was dragging Rudeus off to someplace last night and thought he was going to hurt him and went to look for him.

- After Sara calms down, she went to see Elise and gets the full story from her. Elise also defends Rudeus and rebukes Sara on how she leaves him when he needed a support most and told her to leave Rudeus alone.

-Sara became more depressed and thought of apologizing and having a sincere talk with him if she meets him again in the future.

Differences from LN

-Dating scene is oversimplified over an opening, but I think it should be okay since there are no important stuff in there anyway.

- Brothel moments with Elise is simplified

- Elise was with Rudeus and Soldat when they
encounter Sara and Suzanne

- Sara's POV after and leaving Rudeus' room, after slapping Rudeus and it's aftermath with Elise is skipped

-Bro moments with Soldat seems simplified although it is there.

- Extra chapter regarding Ariel in the Ranoa University of Magic is skipped. Is is possible that this might be shown in future episodes.

Self Note

-I am very sad that all Sara POV got removed, and she just became a throwaway character in the anime version.

-Did not expected them to finish this arc in 3 episodes. I think they just wanted this to get over with as soon as possible to give more room for the next arc. I hope the sacrifice will be worth it.
-I think it seems obvious that this episode is a censored version haha.

-In my opinion this arc feels very underwhelming when compared to the source. Not sure how anime-only sees it, i hope it was enough for them.
Kindly make a post or thread like this and put all in title so everyone can understand what changes animator did and sara point of view etc
Jul 23, 2023 1:12 PM

Dec 2015
Ya, instead we get the scene with Elinalise that's pretty redundant and easily skippable 
Dunno why they decided to keep this, but remove the actually important part

Would be fine if they put it in the next episode, but I doubt that's gonna happen

-DxP- said:
I can't see how this is important content? Neither Sara nor Elise play an important role
Are you an anime only? Because if yes then you're wrong (and if no then OMG reading comprehension is dead)

It's important to show Sara POV to keep her from being extremely two-dimensional (which is already happening with the rest of this crew anyway). This part literally gets TWO illustrations in the LN. The illustrator looked at the entirety of the story that this episode adapts and decided to illustrate these. I can't see how that's not important
ChuuritsuTvJul 23, 2023 1:32 PM
Jul 23, 2023 2:28 PM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
ChuuritsuTv said:
Ya, instead we get the scene with Elinalise that's pretty redundant and easily skippable 
Dunno why they decided to keep this, but remove the actually important part

Would be fine if they put it in the next episode, but I doubt that's gonna happen

-DxP- said:
I can't see how this is important content? Neither Sara nor Elise play an important role
Are you an anime only? Because if yes then you're wrong (and if no then OMG reading comprehension is dead)

It's important to show Sara POV to keep her from being extremely two-dimensional (which is already happening with the rest of this crew anyway). This part literally gets TWO illustrations in the LN. The illustrator looked at the entirety of the story that this episode adapts and decided to illustrate these. I can't see how that's not important

I have read the LN. Sara is not an important character. The scene would only have contributed to Sara getting a little more character depth. But since Sara won't appear again except for a small scene later (where, by the way, the missing scene could easily be filled in by means of a flashback), it's absurd to consider it an important scene. It would have been more important to make the other scene more extensive to show the bond between the two that they were able to build up through the short time, the fact that the scene was skipped is the least of the problems.
-DxP-Jul 23, 2023 2:34 PM
Jul 23, 2023 2:49 PM

Oct 2017
@-DxP- I never said it was an important scene for the overall story. I said that it was important content to understand Sara better. It adds depth to her character and doesn't make it seem like it was entirely her fault. Also the reason Sara's not an important character in the overall story is because she is an LN original character. In the WN after Eris left Rudeus the story continued in the academy but in the LN the author added these events in between. Now if he wanted to make Sara a relevant character in the rest of the story he would have had to alter and adjust things a lot but he decided not to do it and just add two short events with her in future which doesn't have impact on the rest of the story. Though it doesn't change the fact that volume 7 was a really good volume overall and Sara is a much better character than the anime made her seem to be.
Jul 23, 2023 5:04 PM
Jul 2022
wojakmcwagies said:
No, the only important skip content is the sex scene. Where is the sex scene? I need the doujin asap.

Nice to see man has got his priorities straight...
Jul 23, 2023 5:37 PM

Feb 2021
Yeah that parts was very important. 

Because it shows how Sara regretted what she did later on.
Jul 23, 2023 5:52 PM

Jan 2013
It would have been nice, but I didn't exactly need this scene to understand it was all a misfortunate understanding. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 23, 2023 8:17 PM
Mar 2023
wojakmcwagies said:

yeah we will protest against it
Aug 4, 2023 8:02 AM
Apr 2022
M10Goat said:

-Skipped details on Sara's origin. She was from a village at the western edge of the Milbotts Region, in the middle of Asura Kingdom.

killed by monsters

-Some more details regarding Notos Greyrat, which controls the Milbotts Region from Sara's negative perspective is skipped

- Rudeus tried multiple things with Sara when his thing is not rising up before she gives up and left Rudeus.

his clan, they have a strict rule of not having relationship between them to avoid fallout of relationship drama within the clan.

- Rudeus picks Elise, which resembles Eris the most, including the name and looks.
-Elise is grateful to Rudeus for healing her "sister' which is one of the backalley orphan - Rudeus contemplates if what Elise says to him is a honest talk or a lip service, that a lot of people felt grateful to Rudeus and will not hesitate to serve and please him if he asked for it.

-(Sara's POV)

- Sara was depressed and she thought that her body is too unattractive for men when Rudeus wasn't getting up when he was with her. She cried out whole night while explaning it to Suzanne.

- The next day, they heard that Soldat was dragging Rudeus off to someplace last night and thought he was going to hurt him and went to look for him.

- After Sara calms down, she went to see Elise and gets the full story from her. Elise also defends Rudeus and rebukes Sara on how she leaves him when he needed a support most and told her to leave Rudeus alone.

-Sara became more depressed and thought of apologizing and having a sincere talk with him if she meets him again in the future.

Differences from LN

-Dating scene is oversimplified over an opening, but I think it should be okay since there are no important stuff in there anyway.

- Sara's POV after and leaving Rudeus' room, after slapping Rudeus and it's aftermath with Elise is skipped

- Extra chapter regarding Ariel in the Ranoa University of Magic is skipped. Is is possible that this might be shown in future episodes.

Self Note

-I am very sad that all Sara POV got removed, and she just became a throwaway character in the anime version.

-Did not expected them to finish this arc in 3 episodes. I think they just wanted this to get over with as soon as possible to give more room for the next arc. I hope the sacrifice will be worth it.

-In my opinion this arc feels very underwhelming when compared to the source. Not sure how anime-only sees it, i hope it was enough for them.
Kindly make a post or thread like this and put all in title so everyone can understand what changes animator did and sara point of view etc

Why do they always skip such details in the anime?
Aug 4, 2023 8:25 AM
Jun 2020
Haven't watched the ep, but have read LN, can't believe they skipped this part as it's quite important for later,
Aug 4, 2023 8:28 AM
Jun 2020
Exorrrr203 said:
M10Goat said:

killed by monsters

-(Sara's POV)

Differences from LN

Self Note

Why do they always skip such details in the anime?
They skip because the LN, as a novel can have much more detail, whereas an anime, which is either 12 or 24 episodes mainly these days, can only have a limited amount of content. As they're also trying to fit in the Ranoa Uni arc too, into a 12/13 episoder if you include episode 0, they are very limited. They also try to cover ~3 light novel volumes per season.
Aug 4, 2023 10:34 AM
Apr 2022
But don’t you think that they will rush it and make it more bad
Sep 25, 2023 3:59 AM
Jul 2013
To be honest, this season has so many boring scenes, which just feel like fillers. I wonder why such an important scene was skipped, but so many boring scenes were kept. But it is also possible, that they changed the time, some scenes occur. Maybe this will be added later season, when Elise is shown again, as one of her flashbacks.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

455 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

300 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

225 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

237 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2023

284 by marta_valse »»
Jun 5, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.