Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 23, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Well damn, that escalated quickly. He and Sara has become MUCH closer. Emotions were also running high this episode as Rudeus breaks down.

This is the most broken I've seen from Rudeus this season yet. Yikes, I hope he can improve mentally as a person. 
Jul 23, 2023 8:29 AM

Oct 2017
This was painful to watch, like damn. The misunderstanding just got worse and things fell apart so fast. I really like Sara so it's a damn shame, really. Also I always wondered just how much Elise looked alike Eris since there wasn't any illustration of her in the LN and damn she really does look so similar.
Jul 23, 2023 8:31 AM
Nov 2020
Though it is only three episodes, it seems a lot has happened already. What were your expectations coming to it this new season, and how has Mushoku Tensei fared for you. 
Jul 23, 2023 8:31 AM

Jul 2021
Sara and Rudeus have a complicated past and are currently on a date, testing out daggers. Unfortunately, Sara got drunk during the date, and they ended up having a SEGS. However, Rudeus faced a problem with erectile dysfunction, making the situation more at ones fault. Rudeus still has strong feelings for Eris. And erm, Sara's slap on Rudeus as something deserved/not deserved, remains the way it’s being perceived. Elinalise really used her body to get to know more about Rudeus in detail lol. 
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 23, 2023 8:32 AM

May 2020
another amazing episode
feel so bad for rudeus 
his manhood wont rise
damn...
ig it'll take another episode for this arc to wrap up
I'm hyped for the school arc
Homura24Jul 23, 2023 11:05 AM

Jul 23, 2023 8:34 AM
Jan 2020
Stark700 said:
Well damn, that escalated quickly. He and Sara has become MUCH closer. Emotions were also running high this episode as Rudeus breaks down.

This is the most broken I've seen from Rudeus this season yet. Yikes, I hope he can improve mentally as a person. 
That was such a damn good episode. I'm absolutely loving this season.

MASTERPIECE.
Jul 23, 2023 8:35 AM
Osmanthus Mage

Apr 2020
That felt kinda short... Rudeus got rejected, depressed, but got a new bro!

Signatures are too distracting

^ visit my webby ^

Jul 23, 2023 8:37 AM

Jul 2017
Rudeus was an emotional mess this episode, and it felt like he was just sinking further and further. Yumi Uchiyama's voice acting was terrific in this episode to convey the emotions and breakdown he experienced throughout the episode, and how everything he did or tried to do only just failed and made him suffer further. He lost his confidence and was scared of women getting too close to him after Eris, and even hurt his relations with Counter Arrow after the amount of time he spent bonding with them. All just crashed and burned for the time being. Sara was a lovely girl too but without knowing what he is going through and with hearing his insults towards her, was heartbroken too and tossed his gift aside and walked away. Rudeus trying to kill himself was tough to watch, especially with how quick he tried to do it until Soldat just stopped him on time.

Soldat was awesome this episode. He had his major frustrations with Rudeus the previous episode but once Rudeus actually had the balls to punch him over and over again, he realized that Rudeus isn't bluffing and he was truly going through something tough. Even if it is with his mother being missing or with his lack of confidence as a man, Soldat listened and truly did try to help. He may not have the perfect advice to help but he did assist him with the brothel and after, and also wanted Rudeus to travel with him so that someone can keep him company. Rudeus cannot be by himself right now due to abandonment issues and what he tried to do after Sara and Suzanne left him only made sure of that. What a bro in a desperate time of need.

Sara is truly really nice but she was someone who just could not truly be by his side when he was at his lowest, especially with his ED issue there. Soldat hinted that he should be taking his time with that and there would be someone hopefully that can help him and be by his side even through issues like this. It just was not meant to be.

Elinalise also at the cliffhanger there, Vol 8 to start next week. Hopefully now that Rudeus has experienced something even lower than the Eris departure it seems like, he can slowly put himself together again and at least he does have a bro in Soldat by his side to keep him in check and give advice when needed.
Jul 23, 2023 8:38 AM
Oct 2011
Actually an amazing episode my sides even though I knew what would happen. 
I think this made up for the very rushed episode 2 
5/5
Jul 23, 2023 8:41 AM

Dec 2019
One word to describe this episode - PAIN.

Seriously this was heartbreaking to watch from early on till the very end. Rudeus was just struggling throughout and could not get himself out of the hole he was involuntarily digging himself into. Voice acting was top notch af here, and Soldat is the best to help him the way he did throughout the episode and even after as he is willing to be by his side and keep him some company when Rudeus was abandoned by Sara and Counter arrow and was alone again. Seeing that Rudeus did truly try to off himself with no care given for living, Soldat adventuring with him does at least give Rudeus some time to just heal and focus on other things as he can find a way to move forward without any dramatic issues like what took place here. Giving him company was a cool thing by Soldat.
Jul 23, 2023 8:47 AM
Sep 2021
Woah that was some episode, sad for rudeus but he will come out of it definitely.
Jul 23, 2023 8:51 AM

Apr 2021
Well the main story starts from now on
Jul 23, 2023 8:55 AM
Feb 2021
I can't believe there's actually an anime that made me learn how important sex is to maintain a relationship
Jul 23, 2023 8:59 AM

Aug 2017
Was painful to watch Rudues like this again especially near the end. Glad Soldat is there for him, mvp of this episode for me. 
Jul 23, 2023 9:00 AM
Nov 2019
Shitty tsundere Eris traumatized Rudeus and as a result he couldn't have sex with cute tsundere Sara. Poor girl, she deserved better.
Jul 23, 2023 9:00 AM

Jul 2015
Now this is an ep I expected from Mushoku Tensei. I hope the eps improve from now on.
Jul 23, 2023 9:03 AM

Jul 2017
AdrianRubinsky said:
Now this is an ep I expected from Mushoku Tensei. I hope the eps improve from now on.
I think the remaining should be more than fine. Vol 8 and 9 have more chapters that are a bit shorter, so the pacing should be better there than in this volume. Think Vol 8 will have 4 episodes and 9 might have 5ish.  And even with some of the issues experienced, only Episode 2 I felt had some rushed parts to it. Ep 1 and 3 were great. Animation won't be season 1 levels but that's to be expected, still felt like the direction was really good here and visually did a good job with Rudeus' facial expressions throughout the episode, especially when he was mentally and desperately sinking.
Jul 23, 2023 9:05 AM
Mar 2023
rudeus has no rizz
Jul 23, 2023 9:06 AM
Jul 2020
MegamiRem said:
This was painful to watch, like damn. The misunderstanding just got worse and things fell apart so fast. I really like Sara so it's a damn shame, really. Also I always wondered just how much Elise looked alike Eris since there wasn't any illustration of her in the LN and damn she really does look so similar.
yea but ain’t she his dad sloppy seconds
Jul 23, 2023 9:07 AM
Jan 2023
much better than ep2.hope they keep this story quality
Jul 2020
CuriouSniff said:
I can't believe there's actually an anime that made me learn how important sex is to maintain a relationship
thats the best way tho

Apr 2021
Zienger said:
Shitty tsundere Eris traumatized Rudeus and as a result he couldn't have sex with cute tsundere Sara.
how to explain a whole episode in a single sentence
Jul 23, 2023 9:08 AM

Feb 2021
Maan this was hard to watch
My man can't catch a break. That last one was really rude tho. Even if he was hungover.

After credits scene! It's so exciting to see characters reunite after the Teleport Incident.
Jul 23, 2023 9:09 AM

Feb 2020
Dang, he was really about to kill himself then and there 😭 I'm sure he'll be aight rho
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2023 9:17 AM

Jun 2015
bless him, his 1st time was taken and she ran off. Poor kid is totally traumatised. Hmmhmmm, still chasing roxy
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 23, 2023 9:19 AM

Mar 2021
Hope we get more. drunk Rudeus scenes. He's so fun and self destructive when drunk.
Jul 23, 2023 9:19 AM

Oct 2021
Finally! This episode is miles better than Episode 2. Also, did Rudeus just attempted suicide?
Jul 23, 2023 9:20 AM

Jan 2021
Best episode of the season soo far, I thought they would rush the rest of the volume in this ep but they slowed it right down and it worked really well to portray how Rudeus is feeling in this arc.
Jul 23, 2023 9:21 AM
Jul 2020
animejas said:
Rudeus was an emotional mess this episode, and it felt like he was just sinking further and further. Yumi Uchiyama's voice acting was terrific in this episode to convey the emotions and breakdown he experienced throughout the episode, and how everything he did or tried to do only just failed and made him suffer further. He lost his confidence and was scared of women getting too close to him after Eris, and even hurt his relations with Counter Arrow after the amount of time he spent bonding with them. All just crashed and burned for the time being. Sara was a lovely girl too but without knowing what he is going through and with hearing his insults towards her, was heartbroken too and tossed his gift aside and walked away. Rudeus trying to kill himself was tough to watch, especially with how quick he tried to do it until Soldat just stopped him on time.

Soldat was awesome this episode. He had his major frustrations with Rudeus the previous episode but once Rudeus actually had the balls to punch him over and over again, he realized that Rudeus isn't bluffing and he was truly going through something tough. Even if it is with his mother being missing or with his lack of confidence as a man, Soldat listened and truly did try to help. He may not have the perfect advice to help but he did assist him with the brothel and after, and also wanted Rudeus to travel with him so that someone can keep him company. Rudeus cannot be by himself right now due to abandonment issues and what he tried to do after Sara and Suzanne left him only made sure of that. What a bro in a desperate time of need.

Sara is truly really nice but she was someone who just could not truly be by his side when he was at his lowest, especially with his ED issue there. Soldat hinted that he should be taking his time with that and there would be someone hopefully that can help him and be by his side even through issues like this. It just was not meant to be.

Elinalise also at the cliffhanger there, Vol 8 to start next week. Hopefully now that Rudeus has experienced something even lower than the Eris departure it seems like, he can slowly put himself together again and at least he does have a bro in Soldat by his side to keep him in check and give advice when needed.
do they ever meet up again tho like in the future to clear up this mess or does it stay like this to the bitter end?
Jul 23, 2023 9:22 AM
Nov 2019
Roch2001 said:
bless him, his 1st time was taken and she ran off.  Poor kid is totally traumatised. Hmmhmmm, still chasing roxy
What about her (Sara). Didn't he traumatized her? Guy can't get it up and next he makes fun of her body (to be honest she has nice body especially in comparison with flat eris. Is he pedo?). 
Jul 23, 2023 9:23 AM

Jul 2017
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
animejas said:

do they ever meet up again tho like in the future to clear up this mess or does it stay like this to the bitter end?

Spoiler answer for this question:

Jul 23, 2023 9:25 AM
Jul 2020
animejas said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

Spoiler answer for this question:

well I’m glad that they can atleast fix this and make up wonder her feelings are like at this point towards what what happened back then

Jan 2011
Zienger said:
Shitty tsundere Eris traumatized Rudeus and as a result he couldn't have sex with cute tsundere Sara. Poor girl, she deserved better.
No, she didn't. She got exactly what she deserved.
You don't build a relationship when you bail and hurt your partner on the first sign of trouble, even more so, when he's down. The whore was a better girlfriend material than Sara.
Jun 2020
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jul 23, 2023 9:26 AM
Jul 2020
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
why she didn’t do anything bad
Jul 23, 2023 9:27 AM
Nov 2019
AlexGK said:
Zienger said:
Pathetic and idiotic post. Eris simp?
Jul 23, 2023 9:28 AM

Jan 2021
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
AlexGK said:
Bruh she got angry when his dick didn't work and then insulted him.
Jul 23, 2023 9:29 AM
Sep 2013
So, 3rd episode where NOTHING happend. Did we really need 3 episodes to understand that he is depressed? What is going on here?
Jul 23, 2023 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
So this episode adapted the end of volume 7, there were still some cut content, they kinda had to rush to fit it all in one episode. 

It would've been nice if they showed more of his time with Elise like in the LN. 
Jul 23, 2023 9:30 AM
Jul 2020
dabdabgoose said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her. Btw don’t he insult her at the end of this to which is where she slapped him and ran off after throwing his gift
Jul 23, 2023 9:31 AM

Jan 2011
Zienger said:
AlexGK said:
Pathetic and idiotic post. Eris simp?
Put some more thought into that, will you?
Jul 23, 2023 9:32 AM

Jan 2021
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
dabdabgoose said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her
Why should he?

He wasn't at fault and then went out drinking with a dude who wanted to help him get over it, shit happens move on.
Jul 23, 2023 9:33 AM

Jan 2011
To anyone saying Sara did nothing wrong, please go out and touch grass. This is not how you behave towards your partner, even less so if he had just saved your life. She prioritized her own ego over her partners issue. Trash.
You will see the same situation superbly handled later. It doesn't take much, really.
AlexGKJul 23, 2023 9:36 AM
Jul 23, 2023 9:33 AM
Nov 2014
Woof. Talk about dark and depressing. It's okay to have an episode now and again without any action or plot advancement if its important to developing a character, but there was nothing remotely entertaining about this. It was just one bad thing after another. Talk about a downer.
Jul 23, 2023 9:34 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Super awkward to watch scenes like that but that's just how it goes. It's a nice interlude in terms of character progression anyway
Jul 23, 2023 9:34 AM
Jul 2020
dabdabgoose said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
yea who wouldn’t but mc should of noticed if he didn’t get any boners since the beginning not saying that what she did was right but she’s sloppy seconds of his dad so ignore her
Why should he?

He wasn't at fault and then went out drinking with a dude who wanted to help him get over it, shit happens move on.
I’m saying is that he should of known he can’t get hard. He is a perv you’d think he would notice that he didn’t get a boner in situations that made him get one in the past but yea what she did was wrong
Jul 23, 2023 9:36 AM
Jul 2020
MadanielFL said:
So this episode adapted the end of volume 7, there were still some cut content, they kinda had to rush to fit it all in one episode. 

It would've been nice if they showed more of his time with Elise like in the LN. 
nah hate that slut
Jul 23, 2023 9:36 AM

Jan 2021
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
dabdabgoose said:
Why should he?

I’m saying is that he should of known he can’t get hard. He is a perv you’d think he would notice that he didn’t get a boner in situations that made him get one in the past but yea what she did was wrong
He wasn't thinking about it was he, the guy hasn't really even thought about it till just before it happened, depression and all.
Jul 23, 2023 9:37 AM
Oct 2021
That was a rollercoaster of emotions. I was laughing , pitying and mad at Rudeus at the same time. I felt emotions more than the season 1
Jul 23, 2023 9:38 AM

Jan 2021
AlexGK said:
To anyone saying Sara did nothing wrong, please go out and touch grass. This is not how you behave towards your partner, even less so if he had just saved your life. She prioritized her own ego over her partners issue. Trash.
You will see the same situation superbly handled later. It doesn't take much, really.
Finally an Adult here gets it.
Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2023

355 by lasodamos »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

454 by eddy_spaghetti »»
May 21, 5:39 PM

» Who was this blue haired girl from the badigadi ep?

Kitsune_089 - May 5

14 by Bertrammollen »»
May 11, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

299 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

224 by sharosharo »»
May 4, 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.