Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Which OP was better
Jul 22, 2023 4:55 AM
Jun 2009
The old Spice and Wolf type openings were much more fitting.
Jul 22, 2023 5:36 AM
Sep 2022
I dont care at all every OP that A-1 Pictures make are the best
WanOne007Jul 22, 2023 6:21 AM
Jul 22, 2023 7:05 AM
Jan 2022
Otakupervert890 said:
mechian said:

wrong thread go back to the right one. spice and Wolf new anime isn't even out so you can't compare the opening yet also it got nothing to do with engage kiss.

the new spice and wolf is a reboot from what I've heard they are sticking to the source material unlike the old one where they skipped some chapters from what was said online
Jul 22, 2023 8:37 AM
May 2023
Otakupervert890 said:
mechian said:

wrong thread go back to the right one. spice and Wolf new anime isn't even out so you can't compare the opening yet also it got nothing to do with engage kiss.

incorrect, there are 2 seasons of spice and wolf from 2008 and 2009. the new one in 2024 is a reboot.
and yes wrong thread
Jul 22, 2023 8:38 AM
May 2023
mechian said:

I liked them both, they both fit the medieval style the show had.
Jul 22, 2023 8:39 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
Otakupervert890 said:

the new spice and wolf is a reboot from what I've heard they are sticking to the source material unlike the old one where they skipped some chapters from what was said online

they only skipped one volume, but that volume had importance later on. they adapted volumes 1 2 3 5 (and maybe 6 I can't remember) but skipped out 4 which was important.
Jul 22, 2023 8:46 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

they only skipped one volume, but that volume had importance later on. they adapted volumes 1 2 3 5 (and maybe 6 I can't remember) but skipped out 4 which was important.

I have never the watched the old one but it would definitely be a treat to watch the old and new kinda sucks that they would skip important material still I have to watch it old and new
Jul 22, 2023 8:48 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

I have never the watched the old one but it would definitely be a treat to watch the old and new kinda sucks that they would skip important material still I have to watch it old and new

the old is incredibly good, I loved it, the animations obviously aren't that good but for a 2008 animation it holds up quite well and I loved the character models. obviously with spice and wolf the thing people loved most about it was the plot and interactions so the new would probably be better with revamped graphics, and sounds and whatnot.
Jul 22, 2023 8:55 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

the old is incredibly good, I loved it, the animations obviously aren't that good but for a 2008 animation it holds up quite well and I loved the character models. obviously with spice and wolf the thing people loved most about it was the plot and interactions so the new would probably be better with revamped graphics, and sounds and whatnot.

man truly love old anime it's the foundation for what we have now I love the old animation styles I have no problem watching old anime can't wait to watch this anime does it have romance
Jul 22, 2023 8:57 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

man truly love old anime it's the foundation for what we have now I love the old animation styles I have no problem watching old anime can't wait to watch this anime does it have romance

I also really loved the animation style, in fact I prefer it to modern animations cuz they always look so computerised and CGI. it does have lots of romance and it's really sweet. it's like the perfect blend of story progression and plot of a travelling merchant and romance, with little to no harem or love polygon (idk about you but I absolutely despise harem animes)
Jul 22, 2023 9:00 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

I also really loved the animation style, in fact I prefer it to modern animations cuz they always look so computerised and CGI. it does have lots of romance and it's really sweet. it's like the perfect blend of story progression and plot of a travelling merchant and romance, with little to no harem or love polygon (idk about you but I absolutely despise harem animes)

I love romance anime I watch most all genres of anime except sports love harem anime hate polygon anime
Jul 22, 2023 9:31 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

I love romance anime I watch most all genres of anime except sports love harem anime hate polygon anime

you have to watch the originals, they are so good, I think both seasons were rated 10s for me personally
Jul 22, 2023 9:35 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

you have to watch the originals, they are so good, I think both seasons were rated 10s for me personally

yes the original animes are so good and names are so simple and storytelling is incredibly amazing what about you do what genres do you like harem anime or just normal romance I watch both harem and normal also watch ecchi as well I can't watch action anime alone I have to mix it up
Jul 22, 2023 9:55 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

yes the original animes are so good and names are so simple and storytelling is incredibly amazing what about you do what genres do you like harem anime or just normal romance I watch both harem and normal also watch ecchi as well I can't watch action anime alone I have to mix it up

Ill watch pretty much anything that looks interesting. romance is my addiction though, but I do get tired of harem anime, or romances that lead you around for seasons with no development (cough cough rent a gf). action by itself isn't too bad as long as I don't watch a lot of it.
Jul 22, 2023 10:04 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

Ill watch pretty much anything that looks interesting. romance is my addiction though, but I do get tired of harem anime, or romances that lead you around for seasons with no development (cough cough rent a gf). action by itself isn't too bad as long as I don't watch a lot of it.

I would love rent a girlfriend but ruka just pisses me off I really hate her character I only watch s1 the blackmail made me hate her character even more if her motivation was genuine I would really loved her but the blackmail and just how she acts i want to see s2 but ruka is pain
Jul 22, 2023 10:16 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

I would love rent a girlfriend but ruka just pisses me off I really hate her character I only watch s1 the blackmail made me hate her character even more if her motivation was genuine I would really loved her but the blackmail and just how she acts i want to see s2 but ruka is pain

I've watched all the episodes including s3 but it's such a pain to watch. like I'm just hoping for an anime original ending since there's enough content for season 5 and let's be real here, there's probably 0 development and more ruka and mami being bitches.
Jul 22, 2023 10:24 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

I've watched all the episodes including s3 but it's such a pain to watch. like I'm just hoping for an anime original ending since there's enough content for season 5 and let's be real here, there's probably 0 development and more ruka and mami being bitches.

did you read the manga I heard there was some ntr in ch 218 mc was dreaming about it and he even gets horny by it never read it I hate ntr not a fan it
Jul 22, 2023 10:25 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

did you read the manga I heard there was some ntr in ch 218 mc was dreaming about it and he even gets horny by it never read it I hate ntr not a fan it

nah I don't read manga
Jul 22, 2023 10:26 AM
Jan 2022
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

I love sumi from s1 she so sweet the mc and her made a really good couple
Jul 22, 2023 10:28 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

nah I don't read manga

ok so your an anime only then no manga
Jul 22, 2023 10:41 AM
May 2023
Reevansingh21 said:
sayu-simp said:

nah I don't read manga

yep pretty much, I've read the first few chapters of bleach but that's it
Jul 22, 2023 10:44 AM
Jan 2022
sayu-simp said:
Reevansingh21 said:

yep pretty much, I've read the first few chapters of bleach but that's it

the only manga I read was love and lies I hated the anime and manga
Jul 23, 2023 1:34 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread moved to the correct board + deleted all posts that mentioned that the thread is on a wrong board.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Asako - Feb 19, 2008

154 by 0451 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pokedude97 - Jun 2, 2008

134 by 0451 »»
May 13, 10:55 AM

» DVD-Only Episode and Episode Count

Vince - Mar 25, 2008

28 by ReaperCreeper »»
May 11, 6:22 AM

» Vintage over modernity

JustSomeone15 - Apr 10

33 by animejas »»
May 7, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Feb 14, 2008

189 by 0451 »»
May 6, 10:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.