Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 21, 2023 8:59 AM
Aug 2021
Ayo 9 years have passed since season 1 and we still can't get over this...
(Ln readers... anything good happening if we get s2?)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 21, 2023 9:10 AM
Mar 2022
Ofc ...I will forever wait for this...This was my 2nd Isekai I watched and will never forget it...

if Devil is a Part timer can get a 2nd Season after 9 years...why not this...

PLUS THE BIGGEST QUESTION....ARE STUDIOS BLIND...THERE ARE LITERALLY 10 NEW ISEKAI EVERY SEASON AND ONLY 2 GOOD 8 TRASH....JUST SPEND THAT MONEY OF MAKING SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY POPULAR.
Jul 21, 2023 9:15 AM
Feb 2022
god this hurts Like a mother fucker
Jul 21, 2023 9:18 AM
Sep 2021
Literally the first isekai and third anime I have ever watched, still unfortunate that it still hasn't gotten a second season.

But I am still waiting.
Jul 21, 2023 9:22 AM
Sep 2021
Aditya_Ranjan said:
Ofc ...I will forever wait for this...This was my 2nd Isekai I watched and will never forget it...

PLUS THE BIGGEST QUESTION....ARE STUDIOS BLIND...THERE ARE LITERALLY 10 NEW ISEKAI EVERY SEASON AND ONLY 2 GOOD 8 TRASH....JUST SPEND THAT MONEY OF MAKING SOMETHING THAT IS ALREADY POPULAR.

I'm not sure but most people in Japan loves the generic isekai op protagonist and it makes alotta of money.

The studios will just keep making those since they are making so much money anyways and no need to go out of their safe zone.

Hopefully this changes but I'm already happy with Mushoku Tensei S2 and Re:Zero S3.
Jul 21, 2023 9:25 AM
Jun 2022
Was one of my first isekai and i loved it, i still hope someday it gets a 2 season
Jul 21, 2023 9:25 AM

Aug 2020
I think there is a slime chance. I hope that our collective prayers will be answered.
But you can always read light novel.
Jul 21, 2023 9:27 AM
May 2021
anubhav7630 said:

Japanese are dumb fcks. Popular and good anime dont get sequels but trash af animes will get sequel after sequel
Jul 21, 2023 9:28 AM
Mar 2022
xynO_ said:
Aditya_Ranjan said:

I'm not sure but most people in Japan loves the generic isekai op protagonist and it makes alotta of money.

The studios will just keep making those since they are making so much money anyways and no need to go out of their safe zone.

Hopefully this changes but I'm already happy with Mushoku Tensei S2 and Re:Zero S3.

Exactly...Jobless Reincarnation is soo gooooood...and I want a full adaptation for it.....

Konosuba is getting a Full adaptation...

so why not this...NGNL is actually liked and I don't think of any isekai fan who have atleast not heard of it....

I mean a simple question....what drugs are Japan STUDIOS on to think a show like I got reincarnated as a sword / vending machine/ bath will do better than an ALREADY ESTABLISHED ISEKAI....

and talking about generic isekai...NGNL is also generic....just mind games otherwise it's plot is simplest.
Jul 21, 2023 9:31 AM
Aug 2021
xynO_ said:
Aditya_Ranjan said:

true bro they FKin producing dumb shit like "I got cheat skill in another world and became unrivalled in real world too!!"
Jul 21, 2023 9:52 AM
Sep 2021
anubhav7630 said:
xynO_ said:

true bro they FKin producing dumb shit like "I got cheat skill in another world and became unrivalled in real world too!!"

I'm just glad that there is like 5 people who remember this series.
Jul 21, 2023 9:54 AM
Jul 2023
Since when virgins are referring to themselves as chads?
Jul 21, 2023 9:54 AM
Mar 2022
first anime to get 10 stars by me

lol nostalgia

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Jul 21, 2023 9:56 AM
Mar 2022
Dokktr said:

hahaha lol

lolicons

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world.The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.Everywhere you look in this world,wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well.As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love.
Jul 21, 2023 10:07 AM
May 2019
Dokktr said:

fr 😂 cringy ahh title
Jul 21, 2023 10:11 AM
Aug 2021
Dokktr said:

😂that was a violation right there
Jul 21, 2023 10:27 AM
Dec 2020
A man can always dream
Jul 21, 2023 10:52 AM
Jan 2022
I really liked this series and the film was also really good, we can always hope for season 2
Jul 21, 2023 11:07 AM
Apr 2023
i'm ready to wait forever for this anime.

I don't why they aren't making second season of this anime means it has good plot, action and ofcourse mc (both the siblings) controlling full game.
Jul 21, 2023 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
no matter what i will wait
Jul 21, 2023 12:06 PM
Aug 2018
this anime which got me hooked to isekai genre
suggested isekai
- overlord
- log horizon
- Gate
- tensei shitara slime datta ken
- kono subarashii
- Honzuki no gekokujou
- mushoku tensei
- isekai shokudou (not your typical isekai)
Jul 21, 2023 12:37 PM
Mar 2022
anubhav7630 said:

Mermaids, Vampires, and Flugal. Maybe a follow up to the last scene in season 1 if it’s long enough, but that doesn’t happen until after the arc with the Mermaids, Vampires, and Flugal. The game against the Flugal would be awesome in animation though.
Jul 21, 2023 12:54 PM

May 2022
thanks for reminder mf....🗿🗿
Jul 21, 2023 1:17 PM

Nov 2020
we will wait as long it takes
Jul 21, 2023 2:24 PM
Jul 2020
Waiting we all are.

Hopeful? That’s another story.
Jul 21, 2023 2:30 PM

Sep 2018
I am still waiting too.  Guaranteed popularity if this gets another season.  
Jul 21, 2023 3:18 PM
Apr 2021
anubhav7630 said:

i heard some yrs ago that the company went bankrupt and it had some legal problems but i sincerely hope one day a studio will find itself with free time and pick up this masterpiece, worldbuilding is there, awesome characters are there, the fans and the hype is still there i like to hope, all its required is someone in the entertainment industry to pick it up.
i remeber when ngnl poped up isekai was still a very raw genre with barely any titles
Jul 21, 2023 4:47 PM
Jul 2022
As LN came back from hiatus and the new manga is being serialized in Japan I still believe, although with each passing year the hope is getting smaller.

Let's Go Kadokawa.
Jul 21, 2023 4:54 PM
Oct 2022
get over it we're never getting season two 😭
Jul 21, 2023 5:24 PM

Apr 2023
💉😩
I’m still hitting the copium.
Jul 21, 2023 8:01 PM

Sep 2021
chads waitin for konosuba too Chad.
Jul 21, 2023 8:12 PM
Aug 2021
anubhav7630 said:

this season was just a promotion material for ln like many of other anime
but still waiting
Jul 21, 2023 8:22 PM

Aug 2020
I mean, you say chads waiting for NGNL season 2, but Id say ya'll more than likely will end up being hate watchers when a season 2 ends up being like Devil is a Part-timer's.
Keep scrolling
Jul 21, 2023 10:32 PM
Sep 2021
Trust me: The novels are brilliant. The show is as epic as it is because the narration had a distinctly mythical tone. The plot continues to be excellent, the characters continue to grow and regress (I think Sora and Shiro might have had a bit of a morally/legally checkered past on Earth...), and dialogue continues to be clever, whimsical fun. We're getting into the end game now in the novels. Blank has made contact with all but around two or three of the Ixseed races (and I must say, they have all been the most interesting depictions of your typical famtasy races I have seen in any Japanese fantasy, the Dwarves in particular being my favourite in any piece of fiction). They've tangled with Gods (and Sora's given one parenting advice over drinks), and will at some point within the last two to four novels still to come play a game of war with Tet, One True God and God of Games.

I'd highly recommend picking the novels up. If you can't find them anywhere, or don't have the money... Type "No Game No Life" followed by some combination of "light novel" "read", "online" or "free" into Google (that's morally and legally checkered, but hey, so are the avenues by which a lot of us watched No Game No Life). That'll at least find you one or two novels to use as a taste-test, and most retail sites will let you sample the beginning of a volume for free before you buy it, as well. eBooks are cheap, and No Game's books are worth paying for.

I will say, any future anime's going to have a bit of trouble with its length, as a result of the movie Adapting Volume 6 of the light novels, where the anime adapted volumes 1-3. Volumes 7 and 8 chronicle one insanely long, complex game played on a continent-sized board, with a number of smaller games happening while it is still in progress. A season 2 would have to accommodate Volumes 7 and 8 on top of Volumes 4 and 5. It would likely need around 16-18 episodes to do all that, or it could just do volumes 4 and 5 and be around 8 episodes long, which wouldn't make for a particularly triumphant return.
Jul 21, 2023 10:46 PM
Aug 2021
Thuuduujn said:
Trust me: The novels are brilliant. The show is as epic as it is because the narration had a distinctly mythical tone. The plot continues to be excellent, the characters continue to grow and regress (I think Sora and Shiro might have had a bit of a morally/legally checkered past on Earth...), and dialogue continues to be clever, whimsical fun. We're getting into the end game now in the novels. Blank has made contact with all but around two or three of the Ixseed races (and I must say, they have all been the most interesting depictions of your typical famtasy races I have seen in any Japanese fantasy, the Dwarves in particular being my favourite in any piece of fiction). They've tangled with Gods (and Sora's given one parenting advice over drinks), and will at some point within the last two to four novels still to come play a game of war with Tet, One True God and God of Games.

I'd highly recommend picking the novels up. If you can't find them anywhere, or don't have the money... Type "No Game No Life" followed by some combination of "light novel" "read", "online" or "free" into Google (that's morally and legally checkered, but hey, so are the avenues by which a lot of us watched No Game No Life). That'll at least find you one or two novels to use as a taste-test, and most retail sites will let you sample the beginning of a volume for free before you buy it, as well. eBooks are cheap, and No Game's books are worth paying for.

I will say, any future anime's going to have a bit of trouble with its length, as a result of the movie Adapting Volume 6 of the light novels, where the anime adapted volumes 1-3. Volumes 7 and 8 chronicle one insanely long, complex game played on a continent-sized board, with a number of smaller games happening while it is still in progress. A season 2 would have to accommodate Volumes 7 and 8 on top of Volumes 4 and 5. It would likely need around 16-18 episodes to do all that, or it could just do volumes 4 and 5 and be around 8 episodes long, which wouldn't make for a particularly triumphant return.

THANKS A LOT brother! this was very informative! I'll definitely try Novels
Jul 21, 2023 11:06 PM
Sep 2021
the thread is full of people going like : " ah why do the Japanese make shitty generic isekai instead of NGNL " as if NGNL isn't extremely generic and does Literally nothing special and people would not care for it if it came out today considering how dumb the haters of isekai genre are
Jul 21, 2023 11:31 PM

Jun 2012
Dokktr said:
Maybe they became chads in the ten years since this show was around.
Jul 22, 2023 12:19 AM

Mar 2021
This show sucks ass there ain’t gonna be a season 2
★・・・・・・★
If you wish to treat this incident as our nation’s scheme, that is fine by me. History is written by the victors. All of your false accusations will soon be erased.
★・・・・・・★

Jul 22, 2023 1:00 AM

Apr 2023
I remeber times when I thought this anime was actually good.
Jul 22, 2023 1:06 AM
Nov 2022
Let’s just hope to not hope.
Jul 22, 2023 1:07 AM
Nov 2022
Saimatsu_Fan said:
the thread is full of people going like : " ah why do the Japanese make shitty generic isekai instead of NGNL " as if NGNL isn't extremely generic and does Literally nothing special and people would not care for it if it came out today considering how dumb the haters of isekai genre are

Do you personally like no game no life?
Jul 22, 2023 1:11 AM
Sep 2021
RopeBuny said:
Saimatsu_Fan said:

yes

you can check my mal
Jul 22, 2023 1:19 AM
Mar 2022
Yea I wish they came back :(
Jul 22, 2023 1:37 AM
Nov 2022
Saimatsu_Fan said:
RopeBuny said:

yes

you can check my mal

Alright. Checked it. And yeah it’s in your favorites.
Jul 22, 2023 1:45 AM

Apr 2023
Even if its comes back, at this point i don´t even think the main staff would be assemblable.
Jul 22, 2023 4:16 AM

Apr 2018
Novels are still ongoing, so why not, I would love to see the rest of series animated. Each volume is about different race, some of them like Dhamphire, Mermaids, Fairies, weren't even described properly at S1. The newest volume should be about Demonia if I remember it right.
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Jul 22, 2023 5:29 AM

Apr 2018
Fantranslations od LN, where you can support the creator. In case of interest: https://tsukimitranslations.wordpress.com/
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Jul 22, 2023 6:44 AM
Oct 2021
Can't forget this.
Jul 22, 2023 6:50 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Yeah I started reading the LNs, they’re good

But man I’d love a S2 😭😭
Jul 22, 2023 8:03 AM
Jun 2023
41413 said:
we will wait as long it takes

Truer words were never spoken
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.