Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2023 9:33 AM

Jan 2023
Lostbelt stories can be anime series? I want new FGO series.
Jul 20, 2023 9:38 AM

Jan 2017
youchl said:
Lostbelt stories can be anime series?

Sure , it can.
But i'd say not before the storyline is completed , and it won't be a complete adaptation , anyway.
The Animes of Grand Order are only rewards for the long fans , nothing more.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 20, 2023 9:42 AM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
youchl said:

Sure , it can.
But i'd say not before the storyline is completed , and it won't be a complete adaptation , anyway.

Saying that they’re ‘nothing more’ is remarkably facile.
///
Jul 20, 2023 9:43 AM

Jan 2023
Alexioos95 said:
youchl said:

Sure , it can.

Cant wait... I really want to see lostbelt anime adaptation.
Jul 20, 2023 9:45 AM

Jan 2017
Kockorzo said:

It's facile , but it's the truth nonetheless.
Aside from First Order , they literally asked players which Singularities they wanted to see gets an adaptation with an in-game poll.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 20, 2023 10:04 AM
Feb 2022
i dont even know WTF is that
Jul 20, 2023 10:05 AM

Jan 2023
Azriel-chan said:

Lostbelt stories from Fate/Grand Order mobile game.
Jul 20, 2023 10:51 AM
Dec 2020
Azriel-chan said:

So like imagine Singularity

But aliens

Thats essentialy what Lostbelts are
Jul 20, 2023 11:05 AM
Dec 2020
To have lostbelts,we would probably need a prologue december 31st prologue and somewhat an introduction to what lostbelts are like First Order being the same as Fuyuki

For the time of when,probably in at least 2-3 years from now,while First Order came a year after the game release,Babylonia was release in around the time of LB4,so if we scale that to LBs having an anime adaptation,we'll probably have to be finished with Ordeal Call(the current part) and then some bits and parts of Part 3

And for which LB are going to be chosen,most of them are relatively self contained and any introduction of member that appeared in a previous chapter with a flashback or exposition dump like Fate always do. The first 4 is kinda boring compair to the last 3 but LB7 have way too much concepts that cant just be understand by anyone like ORT and such. Therefore i think its either going to be LB5 or LB6 bc both have a very self contained story with elements that arent too complex to understand on a basic level

Although,a concern for any potential adaptation of Lostbelt is the lenght of the anime. The lostbelts have much more emphasis on the character than just the plot like the Singularities so even the shorter ones like SIN or Gottemdamerung would be at least 30 episode and for Atlantis/Olympus and Avalon le Fae,it can easily reach 40 eps which is a tall task for any production team
Jul 20, 2023 11:26 AM

Jan 2023
Dinxama said:
To have lostbelts,we would probably need a prologue december 31st prologue and somewhat an introduction to what lostbelts are like First Order being the same as Fuyuki

For the time of when,probably in at least 2-3 years from now,while First Order came a year after the game release,Babylonia was release in around the time of LB4,so if we scale that to LBs having an anime adaptation,we'll probably have to be finished with Ordeal Call(the current part) and then some bits and parts of Part 3

And for which LB are going to be chosen,most of them are relatively self contained and any introduction of member that appeared in a previous chapter with a flashback or exposition dump like Fate always do. The first 4 is kinda boring compair to the last 3 but LB7 have way too much concepts that cant just be understand by anyone like ORT and such. Therefore i think its either going to be LB5 or LB6 bc both have a very self contained story with elements that arent too complex to understand on a basic level

Although,a concern for any potential adaptation of Lostbelt is the lenght of the anime. The lostbelts have much more emphasis on the character than just the plot like the Singularities so even the shorter ones like SIN or Gottemdamerung would be at least 30 episode and for Atlantis/Olympus and Avalon le Fae,it can easily reach 40 eps which is a tall task for any production team
Thanks for your answer bro <3
Jul 20, 2023 11:28 AM

Jan 2021
atmost, i can think of roughly 4 more fgo adaptations, but the chances of any happening in the next few years is pretty slim.

there was a shimousa (Arc 1.5, Singularity 3) leak a while ago but it is unknown if it was real or not.
outside of that, LB1,5 and 6 could work well as the next adaptations, but only the last 2 are most likely due to their popularity.
salad77Jul 20, 2023 11:34 AM
Read the visual novel nerd
Jul 21, 2023 5:59 PM
Jun 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Kockorzo said:

It's facile , but it's the truth nonetheless.
Aside from First Order , they literally asked players which Singularities they wanted to see gets an adaptation with an in-game poll.

My goodness, of course they did, can’t you think a little for yourself?
///
Jul 27, 2023 9:20 AM
Oct 2021
lostbelt 1-3 could just be 45 minute ovas, there isnt that much going on if you cut out the fluff.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: First Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2016

477 by keynutil »»
Jan 17, 4:06 PM

» What The Hell Type Moon Made Saber a Villain

isolated-otaku - Jun 11, 2023

14 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:57 PM

» Does Fate/Grand waifu have...

Gensan - Nov 4, 2016

8 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:16 AM

» Characters from other media who'd make a perfect Servant in Fate/Grand Order?

Kazu-chan-san - Dec 26, 2022

7 by removed-user »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:13 AM

» When Can I Watch This

Sonnyman45 - Feb 14, 2023

5 by n7pidgey »»
Feb 15, 2023 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.