Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 17, 2023 1:37 AM

Jan 2023
Will the ruler come to fake holy grail war, what do you think? I havent read the manga.
Jul 17, 2023 1:50 AM
Oct 2021
youchl said:
Will the ruler come to fake holy grail war, what do you think? I havent read the manga.

There will be no Ruler class, like in Apocrypha, and the original material is not the manga, but the Light Novel, currently 8 volumes
Jul 17, 2023 3:12 AM

Feb 2020
I haven't read the novels, but in the special they mention doing something when they set up the war to avoid a Ruler being summoned. I think it's related to how first a fake war was started and only after will a real one start.
Rest in Piece, Miura.
https://i.imgur.com/HzfqYqS.png

Jul 17, 2023 5:13 AM
Jul 2020
The Ruler Class is replaced by the new class introduced in this work: Watcher
Jul 20, 2023 8:32 AM
Apr 2015
youchl said:

lol literally answered in episode 1...no.
that said, the old man showed near the end of the episode, Zelretch, implied that he's the one who sent the saber at the end of the episode, so I kinda of view that character as a "counterforce" added to this story.

Similar to Emiya in the original Fate Stau Night. not an actual ruler/mediator, but someone abnormally strong who's personal motivations will drive the war in a hopefully better direction.
Sep 24, 2023 1:03 AM

Feb 2015
Is the Loli girl a Servant as well? If so, did the police officer summon 2 servants? The Caster and the Loli, also they're not counting her for some reason, there would be 8 servants by the end of the episode, when Saber is summoned.

May 15, 9:55 AM
May 2018
Reply to SteelingMax
Is the Loli girl a Servant as well? If so, did the police officer summon 2 servants? The Caster and the Loli, also they're not counting her for some reason, there would be 8 servants by the end of the episode, when Saber is summoned.
@SteelingMax "The Caster" Man is real caster of police man and the loli one is fake Caster, idk how.
yesvirgiMay 15, 11:23 AM
May 15, 10:07 AM

Jan 2023
yesvirgi said:
@SteelingMax "The Caster" Man is fake caster and the loli one is Real Caster, idk how.

I think fake caster is won the last holy grail battle and drink from holy grail or choose to stay in the world, like Gilgamesh. If i am not wrong fake caster is talking about this.
May 15, 11:22 AM
May 2018
Reply to youchl
yesvirgi said:
@SteelingMax "The Caster" Man is fake caster and the loli one is Real Caster, idk how.

I think fake caster is won the last holy grail battle and drink from holy grail or choose to stay in the world, like Gilgamesh. If i am not wrong fake caster is talking about this.
@youchl yeah make sense, but sorry wrong write. The police man real caster is that man who like girl and party. And the fake one is the loli who makes this fake holy grail (maybe sorry for spoiler in future story, just some assumption from me xD)
May 15, 11:29 AM

Jan 2023
yesvirgi said:
@youchl yeah make sense, but sorry wrong write. The police man real caster is that man who like girl and party. And the fake one is the loli who makes this fake holy grail (maybe sorry for spoiler in future story, just some assumption from me xD)

No problemo, can u give me one more spoiler, there is a any ruler at this war? XD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ive only seen Fate Zero both seasons

RimuruTari - Sep 4, 2023

14 by yesvirgi »»
May 15, 10:07 AM

» Fate/strange fake TV series confirmed

truth999 - Jul 1, 2023

30 by sadfacelv »»
Apr 30, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Fate/strange Fake: Whispers of Dawn Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

deg - Jul 2, 2023

177 by Gator »»
Mar 10, 12:59 PM

» How is this connected to Fate/Zero?

Kinoberg - Jul 10, 2023

30 by salad77 »»
Oct 24, 2023 6:14 PM

» I am completely lost

Mathi786 - Sep 7, 2023

7 by Mathi786 »»
Sep 8, 2023 6:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.