Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 11, 2023 1:52 PM
Feb 2021
For everyone who didn't know if there is a live action for this manhwa, there is and its very good. Recommended! You can watch it on Netflix. Give it a try. So far 8 eps are ready to binge, the total eps the K-Drama has are 12 eps. Weekly ep updates (Saturdays and Sundays). 
Jul 13, 2023 10:15 PM
Apr 2015
I don't know. I'm a little on the fence about it because while it had been faithful towards the beginning it seems like some things have been changed and the story, at least to me, has deviated quite a bit from the original. The core plot remains mostly unchanged from a top down perspective but they've changed a lot more as the series progresses.
Jul 23, 2023 1:18 AM

Jun 2021
i'm really excited to watch the kdrama once i finish the manhwa! literally jumped out of my chair when i found out it was getting a live action adaption
kyuuchat said:
I don't know. I'm a little on the fence about it because while it had been faithful towards the beginning it seems like some things have been changed and the story, at least to me, has deviated quite a bit from the original. The core plot remains mostly unchanged from a top down perspective but they've changed a lot more as the series progresses.
i feel like this happens whenever a manhwa gets a live action adaption ... but the reason this is happening is probably because of how they're pacing it. i can imagine that there had to be a lot of changes considering the fact that 114 chapters are getting fit into 12 episodes
Jul 23, 2023 1:46 AM
Apr 2015
hugsfrmbelly said:
i'm really excited to watch the kdrama once i finish the manhwa! literally jumped out of my chair when i found out it was getting a live action adaption
kyuuchat said:
i feel like this happens whenever a manhwa gets a live action adaption ... but the reason this is happening is probably because of how they're pacing it. i can imagine that there had to be a lot of changes considering the fact that 114 chapters are getting fit into 12 episodes

Just to let you know but towards the end it becomes vastly different than the original manhwa. It was otherwise pretty faithful to the source.

More topics from this board

» What are your thoughts about it getting a live-action adaptation?

otakusenpai549 - Aug 19, 2022

2 by Abstudios07 »»
Jul 10, 2023 6:56 AM

» Special Spin Off Episodes

KikiSohma - Jun 28, 2023

0 by KikiSohma »»
Jun 28, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » See You in My 19th Life Chapter 106 Discussion

zkl_ - Oct 27, 2022

1 by Arfluteee »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » See You in My 19th Life Chapter 87 Discussion

CQLLIST - Jun 23, 2022

0 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 23, 2022 6:28 PM

Poll: » See You in My 19th Life Chapter 86 Discussion

CQLLIST - Jun 23, 2022

0 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 23, 2022 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.