Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Feb 27, 6:32 PM
Jun 2022
1) Animation Is Amazing .

2) All Other Stuff Well Was Going Somewhere But Now The Comedy Better Be Good From Now On Or Will Be Done Quickly.

3) Also , Dude There Are Like A Lil Too Many Girls Out There . Why Go For Side Chick ?
Mar 2, 5:04 PM

Feb 2018
This was such a great first episode, also the animation was awesome. Poor Akira went though hell for 3 years with his only beam of hope being Ohtori.. well that didn't end well damn :p
Mar 24, 12:50 PM
Mar 2015
Pretty mid so far. Visuals r interesting but not exactly groundbreaking or anything

Very heavy I’m a Hero vibes which btw deserves a proper adaptation

Let’s see how it turns out next
GavrocheN7Mar 24, 12:54 PM
Mar 24, 1:53 PM
Jul 2020
one of the best intros ive seen in to a series
Mar 26, 9:02 PM
Jun 2019
AAAAA why did it take me so long to watch this? (i was getting up to date with one piece but huh)
loved how this started, maybe a big silly how he literally doesn't react to the zombies but it makes me think about how many people may be SO sad with their lives that they'd trade them for a zombie apocalypse. TBH this makes me want to do so a bit too, to go freely and pick the stuff I like and have to pressure to do or not do anything? cool
May 1, 1:00 PM
Aug 2023
First episode was okay, yeah I know the animation was good, but IMO animation consideration comes further towards the back of the line.

I'm sure the show was trying to make the job hell stuff seem funny or entertaining in a dark comedy sense, but it seemed to fall kind of flat to me. Not sure if it's just because I experienced somewhat some of that before, and I understand it all too well, but I didn't find it all that funny nor entertaining. I know the show has to set it up, but it sort of lingered on it way too long.

And then there's him visiting his workplace love interest, it was just tragic. Of course it would have been lame if he showed up just in time to save her, and then they teamed up...but maybe lame would have been better than tragic. Like the episode isn't really selling me on fun, entertainment, and enjoyment nor even amusement yet. I'm more on the fence of...aw crap, is this going to be another slog of an anime to commit to, maybe I should just watch something else.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

67 by Trughoul97 »»
Yesterday, 8:35 AM

Poll: » what do u think about the netorare part? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jan 18

54 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 8, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

74 by Joey-XD19202 »»
May 2, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2023

272 by Garrett_Dark »»
May 2, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

310 by Garrett_Dark »»
May 2, 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.