Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2023 9:42 PM

Mar 2021
This episode was bloody beautiful from the beginning till the end. The first 6 minutes and the last 3 minutes of the episode were so good... Can't wait for the next episode 
Jul 5, 2023 11:35 PM
Feb 2021
V1P3R0P said:
This episode was bloody beautiful from the beginning till the end. The first 6 minutes and the last 3 minutes of the episode were so good... Can't wait for the next episode 

Is there any site to watch the anime in high quality, please? i can't find it
Jul 6, 2023 12:43 AM
Dec 2020
yuki_yune02 said:
V1P3R0P said:

You can watch it on YouTube, Animezone channel
Jul 6, 2023 1:06 AM

Mar 2021
yuki_yune02 said:
V1P3R0P said:

This is where I watched it

https://youtu.be/l6jCy1c0eug
Jul 6, 2023 3:04 AM
Aug 2020
I used to be the first then my website started to put YouTube link impossible to watch…

Thanks dude…

You forgot to say that we should pay to have access…
otakuweekJul 6, 2023 3:07 AM
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jul 6, 2023 7:48 AM

Mar 2023
otakuweek said:
I used to be the first then my website started to put YouTube link impossible to watch…

Thanks dude…

i think it’s available on zoro.bz

i haven’t watched it yet so dunno about the quality but at least it’s free :)
Jul 6, 2023 3:37 PM

Mar 2021
otakuweek said:

Thanks dude…

I mentioned that in previous discussion threads for this show. But there will atleast be that one person out there who got to ask it everytime. I'm really tired at this point...
Jul 6, 2023 4:39 PM
Aug 2020
V1P3R0P said:
otakuweek said:

Thanks dude…

I mentioned that in previous discussion threads for this show. But there will atleast be that one person out there who got to ask it everytime. I'm really tired at this point...
i was the first one to comment for the 5 first episodes and i never saw your comment...

apart from that, you making a ad for your youtube instead of just saying that we should pay or don't give the link if you are tired of sharing it...

Jul 6, 2023 4:42 PM
Aug 2020
great episode, i was not prepared for the end of this episode...

it's getting more and more interesting, can't wait to watch the next one...

Jul 6, 2023 4:45 PM

Mar 2021
otakuweek said:
V1P3R0P said:

i was the first one to comment for the 5 first episodes and i never saw your comment...

apart from that, you making a ad for your youtube instead of just saying that we should pay or don't give the link if you are tired of sharing it...

Yeah, Maybe I'll not share the links next time. Its hard to please everyone.

1. Check episode 2 and 3 discussion thread. Its better to check what someone's trying to tell before attacking them personally.
2. I'm flattered if you think I own the Tencent's youtube channel, it is obviously not my channel lol!! Way to go genius!!
Jul 6, 2023 4:50 PM
Aug 2020
V1P3R0P said:
otakuweek said:

1. Check episode 2 and 3 discussion thread. Its better to check what someone's trying to tell before attacking them personally.
2. I'm flattered if you think I own the Tencent's youtube channel, it is obviously not my channel lol!! Way to go genius!!

I opened the discussion and you should know that i already answered to people who were looking for a link…

Since ep 6, my link doesn’t work anymore…

At the end of the day, i was surprised to see that your link ask to pay…

We are not here to fight against each other so sorry if me previous answer was disrespectful…

Jul 6, 2023 4:56 PM

Mar 2021
otakuweek said:
V1P3R0P said:

I opened the discussion and you should know that i already answered to people who were looking for a link…

We are not here to fight against each other so sorry if me previous answer was disrespectful…

Yes I know you were helping people with the links. But remember that, it is one of the forum rules to not share copyrighted links. Hence I shared the youtube link where the episode originally is uploaded. And like I said earlier. In almost every episode discussion thread for this show, there is atleast one guy who'll ask for the episode link instead of searching it themselves.

Yes you were really disrespectful with your previous comment. And I too am not trynna pick fights online. Atleast use common sense before making aggressive statements against people.
Jul 6, 2023 5:18 PM
Aug 2020
V1P3R0P said:
otakuweek said:

Yes I know you were helping people with the links. But remember that, it is one of the forum rules to not share copyrighted links. Hence I shared the youtube link where the episode originally is uploaded. And like I said earlier. In almost every episode discussion thread for this show, there is atleast one guy who'll ask for the episode link instead of searching it themselves.

Yes you were really disrespectful with your previous comment. And I too am not trynna pick fights online. Atleast use common sense before making aggressive statements against people.

Ok, my bad.

About the YouTube channel, does it worth it? I couldn’t see all the Donghua that they have…

Jul 6, 2023 6:01 PM

May 2019
Fuck, didn’t know this was out. I love the manga, definitely about to check this out
Jul 6, 2023 10:38 PM
Jun 2023
 If only this was a live action drama, it'd proably be the chinese game of thrones. Sooo good. The music was top notch in this ep too!! Anyone know the song artist / name?

V1P3R0P - how do you know people hadnt searched before asking? maybe theyre asking because they were unsuccessful in finding a link in the first place. 

Jul 16, 2023 8:55 AM
Jul 2023
Does anyone know the ending song? the  song with the word "blossom" ?
Jul 18, 2023 5:56 PM
Oct 2019
only cared about the final minute
Aug 11, 2023 6:51 PM

Mar 2010
Another bloody episode. Ziniang, Yan seems like a assassin of some sort with how fast she is in getting a hostage. Hostage was dam annoying, even if Mo did beg, it was for his guards... :( I am so sad Ayuya chose revenge in the most drastic way. Rip Mo and Ayuya if she dies :(( Ayuya was truly a queen
StardewAug 11, 2023 6:56 PM
Sep 3, 2023 3:51 PM

Feb 2018
''The people of the Central Plains with honey in their mouths, and knives in their sleeves'' that's a good line. Ayuya decided to return back, what a badass!
Nov 12, 2023 12:25 PM
Aug 2020
The subtitles were rough as hell
Nov 20, 2023 11:58 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
The end of this episode was awesome.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 31, 2023 11:23 PM

Mar 2021
Best episode yet. Sir Mo (Ayuya's father) & his tale was sad and beautiful. When they had nothing, they built from scratch, slowly growing the community into a village all on their own. As for the second half, I can only pray that Yi Xuan gets shot down or killed by someone, anyone... please the sooner the better.

The last 2 mins or so, that last scene & the inserted song...

~
Inserted ED theme 📺
塞上花(别离版)
The visuals are from Episode 9
Respectfully ofc

More topics from this board

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 2 Discussion

otakuweek - May 31, 2023

43 by StateofOhayo »»
May 26, 5:32 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 8 Discussion

V1P3R0P - Jun 28, 2023

9 by Melioliooo »»
Mar 25, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 1 Discussion

otakuweek - May 31, 2023

28 by GoblinLordKing »»
Mar 1, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 15 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 17, 2023

9 by Supremestrawhat »»
Dec 21, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Biao Ren: Blades of the Guardians Episode 14 Discussion

otakuweek - Aug 10, 2023

12 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Nov 23, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.