Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2023 7:33 PM

Mar 2015
and it's ended. such a nice series. the character, the plot, and the premise is very enjoyable. the art is really good when necessary. the comedy sometimes hit and miss. it's has some really amazing horror and drama peak. overall, enjoy my journey. 8/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 8, 2023 2:16 PM

Jul 2014
 Yankee Exorcist Reina to the rescue one last time. Fun read, a bit of a shame its already over.
Aug 21, 2023 7:06 AM

Dec 2009
Incredible manga! 8-9/10.
From a gag pretense, it was amazing how sophisticated and dramatic it was.
I had tears a fair amount of occasions from a few chapters from how dramatic they were for the character's hardships.

As great and as enjoyable as this was, I wish the Mangaka has the opportunity to not rush his final arc even though he claims to be satisfied with the result.
Crazy that this was originally a rejected unintentional creation from a scene which inspired this Manga, along with how it could have been cancelled, but wasn't due to all the foreshadowing potential.

I'll maybe try to breakdown the whole story and characters of this gem, but this Manga was very satisfying for the most part.
From the comedy of misunderstanding, the running jokes, gags, each character's issues, friendship bonding, everyone's powers, the fan-service, the cliche tropes but unique uses included in the story.
From the folktales, horror mythology, urban legend spirits, etc.
The parallel world, the dark Origins, body swap, gender swap. Such a fun wide variety of humor and epic action, along with intense drama. Incredible manga!

The only disappointment I could think of is not using Riku's werewolf ability, and Hikaru not hiding Reina. Or a longer epilogue or moments of Reina being soft and candid with her friends now since she was embarrassed to admit that they're friends.
Nothing happened with Hiro either. I would have liked a little romance with him and Reina.

For all the action, comedy and drama though. It was great!
Chii-chan, Hikaru, Reina. Amazing.

And I love Reina! Riku and Kokoro as well. The whole cast, but Reina is a favorite. She's awesome.

Underrated manga.
It partially reminds me of Mieruko-chan (and Kaya-chan) which made me read this from its affiliated recommendation. I should have read this sooner.
waalex11Aug 21, 2023 12:13 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Furyou Taimashi Reina Chapter 14 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 3, 2020

4 by Finncq »»
Feb 19, 3:52 AM

» 'Furyou Taimashi Reina' Anime Adaptation

waalex11 - Aug 21, 2023

0 by waalex11 »»
Aug 21, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Furyou Taimashi Reina Chapter 70 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 23, 2023

1 by waalex11 »»
Aug 21, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Furyou Taimashi Reina Chapter 66 Discussion

waalex11 - Aug 21, 2023

0 by waalex11 »»
Aug 21, 2023 6:17 AM

Poll: » Furyou Taimashi Reina Chapter 63 Discussion

Kuma - Feb 28, 2023

1 by waalex11 »»
Aug 21, 2023 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.