Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2023 6:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Besides the bow and arrow bit, this didn’t really feel like a final episode, but with SoLs I’m perfectly okay with that. Koito wasn’t able to hit the target on her own, but with Elda’s amazing jump off the boat she was able to get it right in the center after all, I honestly wasn’t expecting that either so good job Elda lol. And the 2nd half of the episode was just more good times with Elda, Koito and Koyuzu, this time trying to end Elda’s bad luck streak, they tried many methods and eventually got her luck back to normal, but not before they were caught by grandpa who managed to keep his face hidden until the end lol.

And just like that, I’m already done with this gem of a show i unfortunately missed out on back in Spring 2023, it was a truly great SoL. While I think I would have loved this just as much if it was just this cute elf being an otaku with her miko, I really appreciated a lot of the cool Edo stuff that Elda bestowed upon us, it was a unique aspect that I found myself loving. And of course I loved all the elf and miko pairings, I wish we could have seen the other pairs a bit more but our OGs Elda and Koito are hard to beat, I just couldn’t get enough of Elda and her otaku antics paired with her nice and hilarious moments with Koito, I’m gonna need Frog Tank merch now lol.

And of course the OP and ED were both amazing, Akari Nanawo always slaps despite this song being one I didn’t immediately recognize as her, and CodyLee’s ED hit just right, it kinda reminds me of the ED for “Insomniacs After School” this same season which was one I actually did watch as part of my Spring 2023 anime lol, two banger songs for sure tho. This is one I’d love to see get another season one day, I just want more of these funny elves and their miko companions! Definitely another banger by C2C!
Oct 1, 2023 9:26 PM

Oct 2022
They didn't show their beautiful mother's face which was not surprising. But at least they showed that the grandpa actually has a body lol. This is an 8/10
Nov 6, 2023 9:19 PM
Jul 2019
I love this series and her otaku ways. lol She actually jump in the water off the boat and she got case of bad luck. Limited Edition Frog Panzer :3
Jan 6, 7:52 AM
Mar 2012
interesting festival, wow Elda leap.
rather calm sol. occasional atmospheric ost vibes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edomae Elf Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2023

38 by tunaworks »»
Apr 25, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Edomae Elf Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2023

35 by SouthRzVa »»
Feb 10, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Edomae Elf Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2023

28 by Sigford »»
Nov 28, 2023 7:14 AM

Poll: » Edomae Elf Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

87 by MISSed_Bandwagon »»
Oct 21, 2023 12:42 PM

Poll: » Edomae Elf Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

30 by fathandz »»
Sep 24, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.