Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2023 12:50 PM
Oct 2019
will the movie be canon 
Jun 22, 2023 3:38 PM
May 2017
I hope so, that spinoff series was kinda meh except for those episodes they focused on the underworld brothers and the canon episode at the end
Jun 22, 2023 3:38 PM

Feb 2021
How am I supposed to know???
Jun 22, 2023 5:52 PM
Jan 2021
Quanda1eDing1e said:
I hope so, that spinoff series was kinda meh except for those episodes they focused on the underworld brothers and the canon episode at the end

i feel like ousama rangking it's a masterpiece with the most messed up episode arrangements/released ever. And the spinoffs series this season just cemented my opinion further. if only someone can take some of the episode from the spinoff and patch it into the main season, filling a lot of gaps in the narrative, then it would easily be my 9/10 or even 10/10
Jun 23, 2023 5:43 PM
May 2017
EmpireDeLuna said:
Quanda1eDing1e said:

i feel like ousama rangking it's a masterpiece with the most messed up episode arrangements/released ever. And the spinoffs series this season just cemented my opinion further. if only someone can take some of the episode from the spinoff and patch it into the main season, filling a lot of gaps in the narrative, then it would easily be my 9/10 or even 10/10
for me Ousama Ranking was a masterpiece up until how they dealt with miranjo, my personal opinion tho
Jun 23, 2023 7:18 PM

Dec 2017
Quanda1eDing1e said:
EmpireDeLuna said:

for me Ousama Ranking was a masterpiece up until how they dealt with miranjo, my personal opinion tho

Totally agree with the last reply. 
Jun 24, 2023 9:10 AM

Apr 2017
Quanda1eDing1e said:
EmpireDeLuna said:

Sure she deserved Yagami Light treatment in Anime logic you need to be punished for your sins and the author let her off free.
Jun 24, 2023 1:36 PM
Oct 2020
EmpireDeLuna said:
Quanda1eDing1e said:

back and forward to the timeline I completely forgot what the premise was about, why they go back before the big fight with the demon then go forward then idk, looks like a spaghetti story
Jun 24, 2023 1:47 PM
Aug 2013
Even if it is canon didn’t get your hopes high

(No spoilers) I read the manga and I think the upcoming arc is average.

I think the arc can be covered as movie if WIT decides to cut unnecessary scenes
Jun 26, 2023 12:17 PM

Feb 2018
solidss said:
Quanda1eDing1e said:
Sure she deserved Yagami Light treatment in Anime logic you need to be punished for your sins and the author let her off free.

Well, you could say she was dang forced into marrying a child. Or could she say no? It could be punishment on it's own right
Dec 25, 2023 2:21 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
Even if it is canon didn’t get your hopes high

(No spoilers) I read the manga and I think the upcoming arc is average.

I think the arc can be covered as movie if WIT decides to cut unnecessary scenes
@UaEfAlCoN83 Average????

Isn't there a good arc in the continuation of the manga?
Dec 25, 2023 4:39 AM
Aug 2013
Reply to yukiyamayui
@UaEfAlCoN83 Average????

yukiyamayui said:
@UaEfAlCoN83 Average????

I didn’t like the direction to be honest

Bojji becoming OP ruined its potential.

Now it became a normal “adventure” story

The complexity/intensity/world-building that came with arc 1 is missing for me now
Dec 25, 2023 4:54 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to UaEfAlCoN83
yukiyamayui said:
@UaEfAlCoN83 Average????

I didn’t like the direction to be honest

Bojji becoming OP ruined its potential.

Now it became a normal “adventure” story

The complexity/intensity/world-building that came with arc 1 is missing for me now
@UaEfAlCoN83

Ohh okay

I'll try to read the manga, sorry to waste your time on Christmas Eve 🙃
Dec 25, 2023 7:04 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to yukiyamayui
@UaEfAlCoN83

Ohh okay

I'll try to read the manga, sorry to waste your time on Christmas Eve 🙃
@yukiyamayui

Anime watchers don’t have a life no worries lol
Feb 15, 2:56 AM
May 2015
Quanda1eDing1e said:
EmpireDeLuna said:

how they dealt with Miranjo almost killed the entire series for me. I was so close to a 7 or 6.

More topics from this board

» Bojjibros we simply can't stop winning

Nyron - Jun 22, 2023

14 by locosmundo »»
Aug 27, 2023 2:47 PM

» Continuation?

Burdplane - Jun 22, 2023

9 by Drakogy »»
Jul 4, 2023 9:02 PM

» Synopsis

DavidM_27 - Jun 22, 2023

0 by DavidM_27 »»
Jun 22, 2023 1:06 PM

» Hype

KitsuFrost - Jun 22, 2023

0 by KitsuFrost »»
Jun 22, 2023 12:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.