Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 21, 2023 12:31 AM
Jan 2021
When watching Sword Art Online I think people should first ask themselves. What is Sword Art Online? And What is the meaning behind each arc? Or, perhaps, what is the hidden message Sword Art Online as a whole is trying to pass to me and others?

Which to me. Sword Art Online is an art of swords brought to you online by Kayaba Akihiko. And, broken down into multiple parts by Heathcliff himself.

Part - 1: Is, a lovely storytelling that explores a beautiful romance between Kirito and Asuna, and their first encounter.

Part - 2: The difficulties they faced and how much effort they have to put, to overcome them. And, the amazing people and friends they made as a reward, throughout their journey.

Part - 3: The evolution of VR/AR from NerveGear, Amusphere, Medicuboid, Augma, and The Soul Translator. And, their contribution to the evolution of science, technology, medicine, and new form of entertainment. 

Part - 4: The enjoyment of watching Kirito and Asuna explore different VR worlds from Aincrad, Alftheim, GGO, and The Underworld. And, yet to come Unital Ring. Plus, their unique settings, atmosphere and feeling that comes with it.

Part - 5: The value of life, and what it means to be human. And, how technology can influence a person's perspective of the world, and challenge them to ask what is real and what is not, as technology advances further. And how The Underworld represents Humanity's imagination and ambition of being a Creator. And, the concept of playing God's game, by trying to dictate the fate of Alice and the Underworld people.
DarkLight9616Jun 21, 2023 12:50 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 21, 2023 12:48 AM
Sep 2022
DarkLight9616 said:
The first question you should ask yourself when watching Sword Art Online is the hidden message behind each arc. Or, perhaps what is Sword Art Online?

Which to me. Sword Art Online online is an art of swords brought to you online by Kayaba Akihiko. Which later on was broken down into the following parts by Heathcliff.

Part - 1: Is, a lovely storytelling that explores a beautiful romance between Kirito and Asuna, and their first encounter.

Part - 2: The difficulties they faced and how much effort they have to put, to overcome them. And, the amazing people and friends they made as a reward, throughout their journey.

Part - 3: The evolution of VR/AR from NerveGear, Amusphere, Medicuboid, Augma, and The Soul Translator. And, their contribution to the evolution of science, technology, medicine, and new form of entertainment. 

Part - 4: The enjoyment of watching Kirito and Asuna explore different VR worlds from Aincrad, Alftheim, GGO, and The Underworld. And, yet to come Unital Ring. Plus, their unique settings, atmosphere and feeling that comes with it.

Part - 5: The value of life, and what it means to be human. And, how technology can influence a person's perspective of the world, and challenge them to ask what is real and what is not, as technology advances further. And how The Underworld represents Humanity's imagination and ambition of being a Creator. And, the concept of playing God's game, by trying to dictate the fate of Alice and the Underworld people.  

You're such a sick sao fan 🤮
Jun 21, 2023 12:52 AM
Jan 2021
MineFord_gurme said:
DarkLight9616 said:
The first question you should ask yourself when watching Sword Art Online is the hidden message behind each arc. Or, perhaps what is Sword Art Online?

Which to me. Sword Art Online online is an art of swords brought to you online by Kayaba Akihiko. Which later on was broken down into the following parts by Heathcliff.

You're such a sick sao fan 🤮

care to explain why?
Jun 21, 2023 12:52 AM

Apr 2016
What happens with SAO lately? xD
People seems to give their all writing complex paragraphs in order to defend its deepness.
Sorry, but anyone can write such a paragraph for any media and make it looks deeper. It's very easy to actually argue that Paw Patrol is deeper than The Godfather.
Jun 21, 2023 12:56 AM
Jul 2021
DarkLight9616 said:
When watching Sword Art Online I think people should first ask themselves. What is Sword Art Online? And What is the meaning behind each arc? Or, perhaps, what is the hidden message Sword Art Online as a whole is trying to pass to me and others?

Which to me. Sword Art Online is an art of swords brought to you online by Kayaba Akihiko. And, broken down into multiple parts by Heathcliff himself.

Sword Art Online is good but its too contemporary and rushed to find answers to said questions.
Jun 21, 2023 12:58 AM
Jan 2021
Daninokuni said:
People seems to give their all writing complex paragraphs in order to defend its deepness.
Sorry, but anyone can write such a paragraph for any media and make it looks deeper. It's very easy to actually argue that Paw Patrol is deeper than The Godfather.

I think most are not trying to defend its flaws by writing complex paragraphs. But, rather by providing its strength and facts that most of the anime community fans seem to ignore, and turn a blind eye to.
Jun 21, 2023 1:02 AM
Jan 2021
fghPOWA said:
DarkLight9616 said:

Sword Art Online is good but its too contemporary and rushed to find answers to said questions.

I agree that some parts are rushed. However, I also believe that it did exceptionally well in delivering the messages and meaning it meant to.
Jun 21, 2023 1:03 AM
Aug 2021
bro this account seems fake more than Santa Claus.
why defending so much a bad anime, its not so Deep, and the characters are plain.
but what can a fanatic of SAO understand, he only Need Kirito being "edgy"/ "cool" to be happy
Jun 21, 2023 1:10 AM
Jan 2021
SuntProstMare said:
why defending so much a bad anime, its not so Deep, and the characters are plain.
but what can a fanatic of SAO understand, he only Need Kirito being "edgy"/ "cool" to be happy

From my understanding, I think you're unable to hold a compelling discussion, as I fail to read any intellectual meaning behind your words.
Jun 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Jul 2015
I could ask ChatGPT to write a response as well but I don't feel like it.

EDIT: Ok, whatever. I'll do it anyway:

Lack of Depth: While Sword Art Online may touch on various themes and explore different story arcs, it is often criticized for lacking depth in its execution. Many argue that the series focuses more on superficial elements, such as the romantic relationship between Kirito and Asuna, rather than delving into deeper character development or exploring complex themes in a meaningful way. This can leave viewers wanting more substantial content and a more thought-provoking narrative.

Inconsistent Storytelling: One common criticism of Sword Art Online is its inconsistent storytelling throughout the different arcs. While the first part may be praised for its romance and initial setup, subsequent parts have been criticized for their pacing, character inconsistencies, and sometimes rushed plotlines. This inconsistency can make it difficult for viewers to engage with the series on a deeper level and understand the intended meaning behind each arc.

Missed Opportunities: Despite exploring the evolution of virtual reality and the potential impact on society, Sword Art Online often fails to fully capitalize on the intriguing concepts it introduces. The series touches on the technological advancements and their influence on science, medicine, and entertainment, but it doesn't always delve into the broader societal implications or explore these ideas in a way that sparks intellectual discussion. This can leave some viewers feeling that the series falls short of fully realizing its potential.

Lack of Subtlety: Sword Art Online has been criticized for its heavy-handed approach when conveying its messages. Rather than allowing viewers to interpret and reflect on the hidden messages or philosophical themes, the series tends to explicitly spell them out through dialogue or monologues. This lack of subtlety can diminish the impact of the messages and make them feel forced, reducing the overall depth and nuance of the storytelling.

Unrealized Themes: While the concept of virtual reality challenging one's perception of reality and the ethical implications of playing with people's lives are intriguing, Sword Art Online often fails to fully explore these themes. The series occasionally touches upon the value of life and the consequences of technological advancements, but it often becomes overshadowed by the focus on action, adventure, and romantic relationships. This can leave viewers feeling that the potential for deeper philosophical and ethical exploration remains untapped.
PiromyslJun 21, 2023 1:25 AM

Jun 21, 2023 1:26 AM
Sep 2021
DarkLight9616 said:
Daninokuni said:

I think most are not trying to defend its flaws by writing complex paragraphs. But, rather by providing its strength and facts that most of the anime community fans seem to ignore, and turn a blind eye to.

no matter how much "deep" an anime is, it is still trash if it's not enjoyable.
In my case sao is one of my least enjoyed animes.
And as you are saying those "deep meanings" about sao, I think every anime has some "deep meaning" of that kind, so is every anime worth watching? the answer is "No".
Jun 21, 2023 1:31 AM

Mar 2018
"Sword art online is the art of swords, brought online"

Truer words have never been spoken before
Jun 21, 2023 1:32 AM
Jun 2021
Go read Aristotle you SAO zealot (or much likely just a wastelander seeking a bunch of worthless virtual interactions)
///
Jun 21, 2023 1:33 AM
Jan 2021
Piromysl said:

Lack of Depth: While Sword Art Online may touch on various themes and explore different story arcs, it is often criticized for lacking depth in its execution. Many argue that the series focuses more on superficial elements, such as the romantic relationship between Kirito and Asuna, rather than delving into deeper character development or exploring complex themes in a meaningful way. This can leave viewers wanting more substantial content and a more thought-provoking narrative.

Inconsistent Storytelling: One common criticism of Sword Art Online is its inconsistent storytelling throughout the different arcs. While the first part may be praised for its romance and initial setup, subsequent parts have been criticized for their pacing, character inconsistencies, and sometimes rushed plotlines. This inconsistency can make it difficult for viewers to engage with the series on a deeper level and understand the intended meaning behind each arc.

Missed Opportunities: Despite exploring the evolution of virtual reality and the potential impact on society, Sword Art Online often fails to fully capitalize on the intriguing concepts it introduces. The series touches on the technological advancements and their influence on science, medicine, and entertainment, but it doesn't always delve into the broader societal implications or explore these ideas in a way that sparks intellectual discussion. This can leave some viewers feeling that the series falls short of fully realizing its potential.

Lack of Subtlety: Sword Art Online has been criticized for its heavy-handed approach when conveying its messages. Rather than allowing viewers to interpret and reflect on the hidden messages or philosophical themes, the series tends to explicitly spell them out through dialogue or monologues. This lack of subtlety can diminish the impact of the messages and make them feel forced, reducing the overall depth and nuance of the storytelling.

Unrealized Themes: While the concept of virtual reality challenging one's perception of reality and the ethical implications of playing with people's lives are intriguing, Sword Art Online often fails to fully explore these themes. The series occasionally touches upon the value of life and the consequences of technological advancements, but it often becomes overshadowed by the focus on action, adventure, and romantic relationships. This can leave viewers feeling that the potential for deeper philosophical and ethical exploration remains untapped.

Please, Feel free to do so.

Everything asked to ChatGPT is recorded and stored in its data centre. This means, whenever someone else comes and asks the same question. ChatGPT will always produce the same answer no matter what. And, which is also very fundamental to its evolution and how it learns, and obtains new data
Jun 21, 2023 1:33 AM
Mar 2021
DarkLight9616 said:

fae doesn't watch anime with her head/mind as much as her heart

your explanation is fascinating and very intriguing

the reason fae loves this show is because of the myriad typhoon of feels she is swept up into

the story/journey kirito takes us on in vast and loving

his love is everpresent always striving

ultimately my favorite character in the story is
sinon...asada, shino
her story resonates with fae the most

the feels fae experienced in the sao collection are sometimes hard but always beautiful

thank you for bringing up the topic
fae hopes you have a beautiful week ♡
Jun 21, 2023 1:37 AM
May 2023
I don't think Sword art online is not entertaining
for me personally S1 is very interesting but from S2 ( or gun gale )
I lose interest from that :-/
Jun 21, 2023 1:39 AM
Jan 2021
DespairArin said:
DarkLight9616 said:

no matter how much "deep" an anime is, it is still trash if it's not enjoyable.
In my case sao is one of my least enjoyed animes.
And as you are saying those "deep meanings" about sao, I think every anime has some "deep meaning" of that kind, so is every anime worth watching? the answer is "No".

I respect your decision and agree to disagree with your take on SAO. I believe that SAO is both a well-researched and entertaining work.
Jun 21, 2023 1:45 AM
Jan 2021
Kockorzo said:
Go read Aristotle you SAO zealot (or much likely just a wastelander seeking a bunch of worthless virtual interactions)

Perhaps, I could advise you to go back to academic study and read some Kant, Freud, Schopenhauer and Jacque Lacan for further studies.
Jun 21, 2023 1:54 AM
May 2023
I really don't care what they think about SAO or any other anime
because everyone have different taste in anime

And I am mature enough to respect other opinion on any anime

/and also I doesn't give a fuck/
Jun 21, 2023 1:55 AM
Jul 2022
sao fans explaining why emo boi with sword is not an overused trope
Jun 21, 2023 1:56 AM
Jan 2021
Piromysl said:

Even though I provided you with information regarding ChatGPT. it seems that you're still unable to understand simple things.

Everything written by ChatGPT is information already available to the wider population on the Web. As it is evident from the answer you provided, that looks very similar to what is available on Wikipedia and Quora.
Jun 21, 2023 2:01 AM
Jan 2021
FewDaYS said:

Thanks, and understandable. I respect your opinion.
Jun 21, 2023 2:05 AM
May 2023
DarkLight9616 said:
FewDaYS said:

I can also understand why you are so serious about Sword art online ,
why not you would be it is one of the best series in anime community

because it is also one of my favorite anime series <3
Jun 21, 2023 2:06 AM
Jan 2021
faery_wish said:
DarkLight9616 said:

fae doesn't watch anime with her head/mind as much as her heart

your explanation is fascinating and very intriguing

the reason fae loves this show is because of the myriad typhoon of feels she is swept up into

the story/journey kirito takes us on in vast and loving

his love is everpresent always striving

ultimately my favorite character in the story is
sinon...asada, shino
her story resonates with fae the most

the feels fae experienced in the sao collection are sometimes hard but always beautiful

thank you for bringing up the topic
fae hopes you have a beautiful week ♡

Thanks for reading and providing your insight on the matter. I hope you too, have a lovely week.
Jun 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Jul 2015
DarkLight9616 said:
Piromysl said:

Even though I provided you with information regarding ChatGPT. it seems that you're still unable to understand simple things.

Everything written by ChatGPT is information already available to the wider population on the Web. As it is evident from the answer you provided, that looks very similar to what is available on Wikipedia and Quora.

You missed the point by like entirety.

Jun 21, 2023 2:11 AM
Jan 2021
FewDaYS said:
I really don't care what they think about SAO or any other anime
because everyone have different taste in anime

And I am mature enough to respect other opinion on any anime

/and also I doesn't give a fuck/

Thanks, I agree with your take on everyone having different tastes in anime. And, I also respect your opinion.
Jun 21, 2023 2:15 AM
Jan 2021
Piromysl said:
DarkLight9616 said:

You missed the point by like entirety.

I agree, engaging with you any longer will be a waste of time and effort. We should stop here.
Jun 21, 2023 2:19 AM
Jan 2021
FewDaYS said:
DarkLight9616 said:

I can also understand why you are so serious about Sword art online ,
why not you would be it is one of the best series in anime community

because it is also one of my favorite anime series <3

It is one of my favourite anime. Even with some of its flaws, I hold it in high regard. And, thanks again.
Jun 21, 2023 2:27 AM
Jan 2021
Ta3ah said:
sao fans explaining why emo boi with sword is not an overused trope

If using a sword is all it takes to write a compelling and engaging story. Then, I believe that every storytelling written in the world with a boy holding a sword, would be well regarded and be considered as inspirational as Sword Art Online is.
Jun 21, 2023 2:39 AM
Aug 2021
DarkLight9616 said:
SuntProstMare said:

From my understanding, I think you're unable to hold a compelling discussion, as I fail to read any intellectual meaning behind your words.
why should I hold a conversation with somebody that see only the good side of a story? And what you said isnt even in the serie(or not well written)

Part 1- it is not a "lovely" storytelling about Kirito and Asuna, simply because the anime doesnt give enough space for the development, you only see them interact a few times, more of the time doesnt give nothing to the characters. Only because they slept together doesnt make them "different", I mean that they are already "perfect", so without development of the relationship, because its like they skipped some steps in between.

Part 2- this is 50/50, yeah they made more friends but, at the same time, what experiences they overcome? Kirito is already Op, from the moment that you see him on screen, he is inteligent, he is powerfull, he have good equipment, he is funny. Meanwhile the other characters dont have nothing, they are there only to make Kirito look "good".

Part 3- this isnt worth commenting, because in the anime isnt show what you say.

Part 4- this is true, but still what can you find enjoyable if you already know that Kirito will simply swing his sword 2-3 times to win? even in S2 he is already too good, in a VR game with GUNS not Sword, but well, the plot want him cool, so they are gonna put lightsabers in a game that doesnt need them

Part 5- you are giving this meaning that the anime doesnt go too deep, Everyone can make a manga that talk about life and death, but if they dont have much to offer in that argument than it isnt appealing.
about the technology its the same, Kirito didnt even have so much problems after he escape Aincard, he even wants to play more when, normally speaking, somebody would be traumatized after that event, rejecting the VR.

But what I stated before, its a waste of time speaking with somebody searching hidden meaning that the author didnt want to have, you have every possible character and anime of SAO, so its normal that someone will think that you are a fanatic.
Jun 21, 2023 3:11 AM
Apr 2021
DarkLight9616 said:

This is the funniest pseudo-intellectual pretentious Redditor moment of all time
Jun 21, 2023 4:13 AM

Aug 2020
whatever suits you. what matters is what you feel.
Jun 21, 2023 4:52 AM
Jun 2022
DarkLight9616 said:

Yes the show tries to explore these ideas, but doesn't manage to land a proper hit in any. Not even 1%.

It's a poorly written story. Poor character writing, poor world building, poor everything.

You have listed the correct technical points of the show. But none are evident in the story.

How you even feel these were executed I'd belong understanding.

SAO pretends to be a mature show that tackles and addresses issues that you mentioned. It fails miserably at that.

It's great for mindless shounen sakuga overdose fights but that's all.
Jun 21, 2023 5:19 AM

Apr 2021
DarkLight9616 said:
Kockorzo said:

Perhaps, I could advise you to go back to academic study and read some Kant, Freud, Schopenhauer and Jacque Lacan for further studies.

Dude those other modern guys are frauds

Aristotle was genuine
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 21, 2023 5:20 AM

Apr 2021
Everyone tries force for their own opinions onto SAO, they never actually watch it with an open mind as a story itself.

It’s sad that they complain because it is not like they want and miss the story that is presented.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 21, 2023 5:41 AM
Apr 2023
I’m a big SAO fan but sometimes a story is just a story. This seems like projection far more than crafted intent at this level.
Jun 21, 2023 6:06 AM
Jun 2022
Holy fucking shit. Outjerked massively.
Jun 21, 2023 6:22 AM
Jul 2020
Damn, the hate towards the series is mind-boggling and quite stupid to be honest. While it isn't as good as the man is bragging with this 'deep' analysis, it isn't as bad as the morons are screaming either. Like, if SAO is the worst show you've seen, then you're quite lucky and sheltered, because believe me, you haven't seen real bad anime yet. I don't want to start an argument, so I won't name names.

I personally love SAO, but I can impartially say that it has many many faults. But is it really a bad anime? Depends on your taste and standards. If it wasn't one of my first animes, and I decided to watch it now, I'd still give it a pretty solid 6 or 7 out of 10.
Jun 21, 2023 6:38 AM
Sep 2022
Piromysl said:

Damn, you actually did ask it lol
Jun 21, 2023 7:14 AM
Jan 2022
I think SAO was not as deep as you thought, but it was still made with a good base of world building and plot foreshadowing. SAO was my first anime, so I don't want to be biased, but even so I think that this was an amazing anime. With events leading to others and the consequences of past mistakes creating new story arcs was beautifuly done
Jun 21, 2023 7:24 AM
Jun 2021
DarkLight9616 said:
Kockorzo said:

In honesty, I would rather not Mr.Darklight9616. Personally, I have read some excerpts from Schopenhauer’s writings and though finding harmony within some of his thoughts, I do not consider it a worthy investment of my time. Maybe some day when I am in solitude at the library with nothing significant in mind, I’ll pay heed to your advice which you have so clearly put such meticulous research towards (making observations between the reply timeframe of your previous responses). In regards to Freud and Lacan, I have no interest whatsoever in what they preach as I personally coincide with the Buddhist way of thought in depression being naught but a state of mind, a trick of desire— illusory suffering.
///
Jun 21, 2023 8:09 AM
Jan 2021
ejleon said:
DarkLight9616 said:

Aristotle was genuine

I will not discredit Aristotle's contribution to classical philosophy as one of the greatest minds. But, if you are calling other philosophical writers frauds, it is very concerning and disrespectful to those amazing people.
Jun 21, 2023 8:21 AM

Sep 2022
DarkLight9616 said:

Do you think this is Attack on Titan? Finding meaning, understanding character's motives?
Jun 21, 2023 8:25 AM

Apr 2021
DarkLight9616 said:
ejleon said:

Aristotle was genuine

I will not discredit Aristotle's contribution to classical philosophy as one of the greatest minds. But, if you are calling other philosophical writers frauds, it is very concerning and disrespectful to those amazing people.
They are huge reason society has fallen into the garbage, they ruined philosophy 

Jun 21, 2023 8:26 AM
Jan 2021
Kockorzo said:
DarkLight9616 said:

In honesty, I would rather not Mr.Darklight9616. Personally, I have read some excerpts from Schopenhauer’s writings and though finding harmony within some of his thoughts, I do not consider it a worthy investment of my time. Maybe some day when I am in solitude at the library with nothing significant in mind, I’ll pay heed to your advice which you have so clearly put such meticulous research towards (making observations between the reply timeframe of your previous responses). In regards to Freud and Lacan, I have no interest whatsoever in what they preach as I personally coincide with the Buddhist way of thought in depression being naught but a state of mind, a trick of desire— illusory suffering.

Oh, thanks. I agree that some of Arthur Schopenhauer's work cannot be for everyone's likes. However, I deem his work on 'The World as Will and Ideas, and Wisdom of Life ', very inspirational and insightful for anyone that enjoys reading philosophical works. And would like to explore the meaning of life.
Jun 21, 2023 8:33 AM
Jan 2021
RetroGressive said:
DarkLight9616 said:

This is the funniest pseudo-intellectual pretentious Redditor moment of all time

I sincerely apologise, if it was too difficult for you to grasp the meaning/intention behind the hidden messages Sword Art Online was trying to give you.
Jun 21, 2023 8:45 AM
Jan 2021
ejleon said:
DarkLight9616 said:

They are huge reason society has fallen into the garbage, they ruined philosophy 

Why would the reason for Society's downfall, be attributed, or befall them?
DarkLight9616Jun 21, 2023 2:52 PM
Jun 21, 2023 8:58 AM
Jan 2021
ANIk_003 said:
DarkLight9616 said:

Do you think this is Attack on Titan? Finding meaning, understanding character's motives?

Since when was Attack on Titan the primordial work that explores the meaning of life and challenges its readers and viewers to understand each character's thoughts, struggles, and way of life? Perhaps, I would advise you to inform yourself of which of the two works, was written first. Because to my understanding Sword Art Online predates Attack on Titan by possibly 10 years.
Jun 21, 2023 9:10 AM
Jan 2021
Reversign said:
I think SAO was not as deep as you thought, but it was still made with a good base of world building and plot foreshadowing. SAO was my first anime, so I don't want to be biased, but even so I think that this was an amazing anime. With events leading to others and the consequences of past mistakes creating new story arcs was beautifuly done

Yes, I strongly agree with your points. And, I cannot say for sure if Reki Kawahara-san, intentionally wrote SAO this way. But, I think the messages he tried to deliver, were well crafted and deserve recognition.
Jun 21, 2023 9:22 AM
Jan 2021
saommkol said:
DarkLight9616 said:

Perhaps,  I could advise you to go back to academic study and read some Kant, Freud, Schopenhauer and Jacque Lacan for further studies.
Judging by your title and your opening post I advise you to read some grammar books.

Or do you mean how I wrote mean, instead of the meanings in the title? If it is, then I greatly appreciate your consideration. However, the fault does not lie in my use of grammar correctly, but instead in how I process the information in my head quicker than I write it down.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

72 by katnissmaezie »»
Yesterday, 1:05 AM

» What even is SAO anymore? ( 1 2 )

Jason-Skyrunner - Apr 27

53 by soli1239 »»
May 6, 8:27 PM

» We need a reboot

Superninjaboy2 - Mar 15

32 by Jason-Skyrunner »»
May 1, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 8, 2012

480 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 5:20 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2012

680 by amf85 »»
Apr 27, 2:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.