Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2023 8:35 AM

Jan 2009
mkzxwing said:
Tsubasavo said:

uhh no.. why do you ask?

"I thought the worst thing that could happen (is not rape)" but episode 9 had a GROUP of men enslaved and raped.

Kiruko is more close to the viewers since she has more exposure on screen, it will be different if those group of men have more exposure on the story too
Jun 17, 2023 8:36 AM

Jul 2021
Literally my thoughts in the last 3-4 mins of the episode: 
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. 

Finally they adapted the disturbing part, I find myself overreacting to it while I was watching it, not in a bad way. Overall though, the mystery thickens yet again. And lastly, Fuck you Robin.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 17, 2023 8:37 AM

Feb 2018
mkzxwing said:
Tsubasavo said:

uhh no.. why do you ask?

"I thought the worst thing that could happen (is not rape)" but episode 9 had a GROUP of men enslaved and raped.
?? I said the worst thing that could happen "in this ep" tho
Jun 17, 2023 8:40 AM

Dec 2020
i really want to see which test that is and also the old lady in the wheelchair can runn that was random.
So robin is not the same person as he was before to see kiruko and hiraku in the same body what a disturbing episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 17, 2023 8:40 AM
Jan 2022
mkzxwing said:
milowatch said:

well isn't that how it's in real life too. It happens out of nowhere and for no reason to many people.
Also we don't know anything about Robin except through the eyes of Haruki. Sometimes it's the people you trust the most that unfortunately turn out to be monsters. And i guess this was just a social commentary about the horrors of r*p*. Yes it's cruel, but it's also unfortunately a reality for millions of people in our world. And for an anime like Heavenly Delusion that has so far explored many themes, especially pertaining to sexuality, it's not surprising that this was also included.

What... WHAT?? No, it absolutely doesn't happen out of nowhere (outside of it being done by strangers grabbing someone off the street, but these are much more rare cases). As you said 'people you know turn out to be monsters', but there's ALWAYS warning signs to that, its that most don't know where to look, as they weren't taught to understand and judge dysfunctional behavior, usually raised in dysfunctional and/or lacking homes themselves. Also why do you talk as if its something new in the series, did you miss episode 9..? Guess mass rape with slavery doesn't count cuz they're men or something eh...

And that's my point. No I don't find this episode controversial and its probably is more disturbing cause it visually shows the act especially towards a main character we've followed closely instead of just describing it.
Yes r*p* was also described in episode 9 but then it was still an "is it true or not" scenario and before it was actually confirmed to be true we were unfortunately bombarded with other information so I do realise the gravity of the situation wasn't fully registered. Also visuals tend to affect people more than words so this episode might have been more impactful.
Coming to my point about Robin and the r*pe out of nowhere, while there are signs you could register most often than not the victims are blindsided due to their age or their trust in the perpetrator and I'm talking from first hand experience. It's always hindsight 20/20 and what you're saying sounds very victim blamey. Outside looking in maybe you could see the red flags but Haruki who's known him seemingly sparingly, looked up to him and then met him after years, yes it's out of nowhere since we've always followed his perspective and that's unfortunately a normal occurrence for many.
Jun 17, 2023 8:42 AM

Oct 2013
Ishitateso said:
mkzxwing said:

I think Shino shooting himself in the head after Mimihime (or I would say what had been left or her) was finaly killed by Maru was way more brutal in episode 8. The previous episode made it clear that they were whom we saw then.

You're comparing apples to oranges here though. I'm comparing the same act and its scale, and its pretty much episode 9 showed more in detail but still way less bad.
Jun 17, 2023 8:43 AM

Oct 2013
Tsubasavo said:
mkzxwing said:

?? I said the worst thing that could happen "in this ep" tho

ah, i see, guess i missed that
Jun 17, 2023 8:44 AM
May 2020
overall, this was just a very sad eposide especially with what Robin did.
and yeah, that old woman can not only walk but run...that was really interesting.
Jun 17, 2023 8:46 AM
Apr 2022
Seriously, who called for this? disgusting and unnecessary, what a disturbed author
Jun 17, 2023 8:50 AM
Sep 2016
Why thou. The story was fine without that shit.
Jun 17, 2023 8:52 AM
Mar 2023
Damn it must have been hard for Kiriko , anime only here but judging from Robin's words , he almost certainly raped her who knows how many other times , and now it's Haruki/Kiruko's turn
Jun 17, 2023 8:53 AM
Jul 2020
Softhenic03 said:
It didn’t even take a minute and things went downhill, super fast. First with that weird dream (?) sequence of Tokio and then a full-blown attack to the facility out of absolutely nowhere. Causes unknown though, just that the systems went down for some reason. 

Back to Kiruko and Maru, and them arriving at that place Maru was suspicious about last time… it goes without saying despite appearing perfectly normal and flourishing, there was an eerie sense of feeling in the air, which kind of confirmed itself with the name of Ministry of Reconstructions coming once again. And then the final nail in the coffin was when few people confirmed the presence of Robin around the place.

Just the confirmation of Robin around the place was all it needed for Kiruko to get totally worked up and then leave straight away to meet him at their place of appointment, that large filtration centre. Dude, she was so much in the moment that she didn’t even bother doubting Robin for a second and then look, WHAT HAPPENED… THAT HANDCUFFS BRO.. THAT INFAMOUS SEQUENCE FROM THE MANGA… ROBIN FORCING HIMSELF ON KIRUKO. 

Need not to say any further. By the way as the facility was attacked, few kids escaped through and they certainly have arrived at the outside of the outside.

They toned down the Robin, Kiruko scene of course as this is TV broadcast but hey Twitter gonna have a field day.
toned down not much was even done in the manga
Jun 17, 2023 8:53 AM
Jul 2020
Martlyn said:
Damn it must have been hard for Kiriko , anime only here but judging from Robin's words , he almost certainly raped her who knows how many other times , and now it's Haruki/Kiruko's turn
it was never stated how many times but probably once she was also missing for 2 days
Jun 17, 2023 8:56 AM
Jul 2020
Mcfeeley said:
I can only guess based on how Robin was so at ease of doing this he also raped Kiruko in the past. What a way to find out your sister was victimized. I may go back and watch the past episode to see if the real Kiruko had and strange reactions about Robin’s presence.
no kiruko never had any time with robin since mc was so over protective this was the first time
Jun 17, 2023 8:57 AM
Mar 2023
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
it was never stated how many times but probably once she was also missing for 2 day
Two days certainly not spent in an onsen
Jun 17, 2023 8:57 AM

May 2015
Mengning said:
MarcosVTF said:
Seriously, who called for this? disgusting and unnecessary, what a disturbed author
OK guys, try to think about it for a moment at a different angle: You think watching fictional monsters killing or torturing humans is perfectly "normal" and "fun" entertainment, but if something happens that is "too real" in the sense that it actually could happen in the real world, and even the main character is not immune against it because we don't have any plot armor here, that is at once disgusting, unnecessary, offensive or I don't know what other shit you would call it.

I would say it was hard to watch, but its contrasting with the beauty the kids found outside said a lot about the world they are or we are living in.
IshitatesoJun 17, 2023 9:03 AM
Jun 17, 2023 9:01 AM
Sep 2016
Ishitateso said:
Mengning said:
MarcosVTF said:
OK guys, try to think about it for a moment at a different angle: You think watching fictional monsters killing or torturing humans is perfectly "normal" and "fun" entertainment, but if something happens that is "too real" in the sense that it actually could happen in the real world, and even the main character is not immune against it because we don't have any plot armor here, that is at once disgusting, unnecessary, offensive or I don't know what other shit you would call it.
Bro trying to justify rape. Deam, I love this community.
Jun 17, 2023 9:01 AM

Oct 2013
milowatch said:
mkzxwing said:

What... WHAT?? No, it absolutely doesn't happen out of nowhere (outside of it being done by strangers grabbing someone off the street, but these are much more rare cases). As you said 'people you know turn out to be monsters', but there's ALWAYS warning signs to that, its that most don't know where to look, as they weren't taught to understand and judge dysfunctional behavior, usually raised in dysfunctional and/or lacking homes themselves. Also why do you talk as if its something new in the series, did you miss episode 9..? Guess mass rape with slavery doesn't count cuz they're men or something eh...

And that's my point. No I don't find this episode controversial and its probably is more disturbing cause it visually shows the act especially towards a main character we've followed closely instead of just describing it.
Yes r*p* was also described in episode 9 but then it was still an "is it true or not" scenario and before it was actually confirmed to be true we were unfortunately bombarded with other information so I do realise the gravity of the situation wasn't fully registered. Also visuals tend to affect people more than words so this episode might have been more impactful.
Coming to my point about Robin and the r*pe out of nowhere, while there are signs you could register most often than not the victims are blindsided due to their age or their trust in the perpetrator and I'm talking from first hand experience. It's always hindsight 20/20 and what you're saying sounds very victim blamey. Outside looking in maybe you could see the red flags but Haruki who's known him seemingly sparingly, looked up to him and then met him after years, yes it's out of nowhere since we've always followed his perspective and that's unfortunately a normal occurrence for many.

It wasn't a 'true or not' scenario, because it was later shown as true, and even showed some more memories and the group of escaped victims. I mean yes, its a main character here, and yes, the other episode didn't actually showed it much or let the viewer think about it a lot, but still, people reacting so much more strongly to this than the other case is just plain hypocritical. Also that's the anime, the manga was even more graphic and the response was far stronger there too as i heard, but in the manga the episode 9 scenario was far more detailed too, but still didn't really cause any response. 

As per the rape question, no, its not the age, nor trust that play the main factor, but as i said, the inability to recognize the threat, flags, and also a bad connection with their parents, which just comes by default for people who get victimized as their parents either didn't prepare them for this and life due to neglect, or their own inability and lack of knowledge of these things which still makes them horrible parents that a child will not rely on. Often there's also a lack of self importance and/or needing to keep visuals at play, which again, comes to the parent inability to instill a lack of self importance in the child and putting visuals of various things over their interests. That's all as far as kids go, but for adults its the same, except they rely on their parents even more due to the inability to do so as kids, and being grown up and the stigma that makes going to the parents even less acceptable, but nowhere else to turn and not knowing what else to do.

Its not at all 20/20 hindsight either, i can literally talk to a person for a couple days and tell you what they're capable of, what their problems are, what their relationship with their parents is like, if said parents where okay, good or bad, and if said person is safe to be around, and worth being around. Of course, i did study it for a couple years now independently to fill one of the many gaps left by my own shitty raising, to be safer, and to keep those dear to me now and in the future safe, but its no special magic or specialized, hard to obtain forbidden or inaccessible knowledge you need a professor degree in psychology for. Also how is it victim blaming at all? All the fault of that with kids is on the parents for failing them, and obviously the rapist in no lessened degree than it was before. With adults its pretty much the same, though they have a slight growing responsibility to  know better... Its still miniscule compared to the rapeist and parent blame though. 

As per this exact scenario... Its just fiction. Of course there's not gonna be any flags unless the artist is at all aware of the context of these things and works them in, which is why i hate rape in media, it indeed often makes it seem like it came out of nowhere.
Jun 17, 2023 9:10 AM

Nov 2021
god damn (°ロ°)
Jun 17, 2023 9:11 AM

Mar 2016
Everything that exists and happens in Heavenly Delusion has a reason to be, I hope what happened in the last 2 minutes is no exception to that and does have a purpose.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 17, 2023 9:12 AM
Jul 2020
Martlyn said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
it was never stated how many times but probably once she was also missing for 2 day
Two days certainly not spent in an onsen
yea but he leaves that’s when mc found him and Bla Bla Bla FMC breaks free and stopped mc from killing him (breaks free without struggling) like wtf why didn’t she do that when he tried to rape her smh I’m dropping no need to even bother since I’ve skimmed the rest of the manga ch034 is where it’s gonna end anyway ps this is the chp32
Jun 17, 2023 9:13 AM
Jul 2020
el_morris said:
Everything that exists and happens in Heavenly Delusion has a reason to be, I hope what happened in the last 2 minutes is no exception to that and does have a purpose.
sorry to say it but it serves no purpose author wanted to make FMC accept her gender so what’s the best way to prove your a girl? Fuck her in the pussy hence rape that’s it FMC don’t show up till chp38 and this is the end of chp32
Jun 17, 2023 9:15 AM
Apr 2021
DeeDubz12 said:
I trust the writing in this show but i just cant find any fathomable reason robin would do that(NO SPOILERS)
Relax, I saw the end of this Robin arc in the manga and maybe they end it there and they give an original ending to this anime
Jun 17, 2023 9:18 AM

Sep 2020
I had a bad feeling about everything as soon as I saw the camera pan out to Maru talking about how Kiruko left her gun. I know manga readers said the rape scene was way more graphic in the manga but that scene was already disgusting enough. The cinematography in Heavenly Delusion is always worth mentioning but this week's episode was a great example of it.

The characters in the facility go outside of "the outside" and what they see is something that floors them, literally. Also, fuck that old bitch that was faking a disability.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jun 17, 2023 9:19 AM
Jan 2022
mkzxwing said:
milowatch said:

It wasn't a 'true or not' scenario, because it was later shown as true, and even showed some more memories and the group of escaped victims. I mean yes, its a main character here, and yes, the other episode didn't actually showed it much or let the viewer think about it a lot, but still, people reacting so much more strongly to this than the other case is just plain hypocritical. Also that's the anime, the manga was even more graphic and the response was far stronger there too as i heard, but in the manga the episode 9 scenario was far more detailed too, but still didn't really cause any response. 

As per the rape question, no, its not the age, nor trust that play the main factor, but as i said, the inability to recognize the threat, flags, and also a bad connection with their parents, which just comes by default for people who get victimized as their parents either didn't prepare them for this and life due to neglect, or their own inability and lack of knowledge of these things which still makes them horrible parents that a child will not rely on. Often there's also a lack of self importance and/or needing to keep visuals at play, which again, comes to the parent inability to instill a lack of self importance in the child and putting visuals of various things over their interests. That's all as far as kids go, but for adults its the same, except they rely on their parents even more due to the inability to do so as kids, and being grown up and the stigma that makes going to the parents even less acceptable, but nowhere else to turn and not knowing what else to do.

Its not at all 20/20 hindsight either, i can literally talk to a person for a couple days and tell you what they're capable of, what their problems are, what their relationship with their parents is like, if said parents where okay, good or bad, and if said person is safe to be around, and worth being around. Of course, i did study it for a couple years now independently to fill one of the many gaps left by my own shitty raising, to be safer, and to keep those dear to me now and in the future safe, but its no special magic or specialized, hard to obtain forbidden or inaccessible knowledge you need a professor degree in psychology for. Also how is it victim blaming at all? All the fault of that with kids is on the parents for failing them, and obviously the rapist in no lessened degree than it was before. With adults its pretty much the same, though they have a slight growing responsibility to  know better... Its still miniscule compared to the rapeist and parent blame though. 

As per this exact scenario... Its just fiction. Of course there's not gonna be any flags unless the artist is at all aware of the context of these things and works them in, which is why i hate rape in media, it indeed often makes it seem like it came out of nowhere.

This is my last reply as I'm tired of your one dimensional interpretation of what I wrote. Everything you said about the psychology and red flags and family relations and personal dynamics may in fact be true but the average person doesn't have the time, energy or the fortune to process all of this. So you throwing around your "detailed technical and impersonal" knowledge of this does sound victim blamey to people like me who have experienced it in real life. Cause for me, it felt like it was out of nowhere. it's my damn real life experience. I unfortunately wasn't as knowledgeable as you on your high and mighty pedestal to decipher the red flags and I was attacked out of nowhere because in your words 'I had a bad life or family or was immature and ignorant or just not self assured". While you can throw around your naunced psychological jargon to explain r*pe and how there are warning signs to it, there are so many people like me who aren't well versed(say as you may because of our parents and society) about it and feel attacked out of nowhere. So you repeatedly trying to explain how "it isn't out of nowhere because there are always warning signs" is in fact victim blaming.
I'm not saying what you're saying is wrong, I'm just asking that you don't diminish a victim's experience and over explain.

Also yes, it's unfortunate and hypocritical how the r*pe was not as profoundly discussed in episode 9 and I'm not even defending it. So why are you twisting my words? I just said it's maybe because of actually seeing vs hearing. Which is still no reason to diminish that. I agree. I never disagreed so why are you making it seem like that.
milowatchJun 17, 2023 9:37 AM
Jun 17, 2023 9:25 AM

Apr 2021
I'd loved to have had one episode that catches us by surprise through nothing nasty happening. It's not to be I guess.

Has this series been popular enough in Japan that we have some kind of chance for a second season?
Jun 17, 2023 9:25 AM

Sep 2015
I felt how uncomfortable Zoro's VA was when he did that scene
Jun 17, 2023 9:30 AM

Dec 2018
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:
el_morris said:
sorry to say it but it serves no purpose author wanted to make FMC accept her gender so what’s the best way to prove your a girl? Fuck her in the pussy hence rape that’s it FMC don’t show up till chp38 and this is the end of chp32

I mean if that is the reason for that scene I do not know what to say like really?
Jun 17, 2023 9:31 AM

May 2015
Mengning said:
Ishitateso said:
I guess you haven't watched or read anything that deals with things more distrubing and sensitive than you find in an average kids show. You should start with the movie Han Gong-Ju from 2013. That is a good first step to put things in perspective.

And that impact on the victim what in that movie was shown is exactly what I am waiting from this anime now after this episode. I hope this story takes rape seriously enough that it will able to show us the long term damage this could cause to a girl. And not just sidesteps it.
IshitatesoJun 17, 2023 9:37 AM
Jun 17, 2023 9:34 AM

Jan 2021
Tokio having weird dreams. The academy is being attacked by something. Kiruko & Maru discover a new town where there is actually people. Kiruko finally gets answers where Robin is. Kiruko basically ditches Maru to see Robin (I think). Kiruko & Robin reunite after so many years. People die at the academy.

Kiruko & Robin have much to talk about. The kids finally discover the outside. Maru saying if Kiruko is gonna be okay without her weapon (meaning he thinks something might happen). Kiruko is happy to be with Robin but Robin has other motives and turns into an scumbag, how disgusting. The question now is, will Kiruko be saved by Maru and what will the kids do since they discovered the outside of the outside.
Jun 17, 2023 9:38 AM
Jul 2020
HistoricalMaize said:
AnOnYmOuS__101 said:

I mean if that is the reason for that scene I do not know what to say like really?
pretty much it’s just to make her accept what she is which is why I’m mad that it was even added things could of been done differently and Robbin could of been a good guy like he made a complete 180
Jun 17, 2023 9:42 AM
Apr 2019
Kinda saw that coming at a certain point of the episode, funniest thing was that when Maru was shown walking with the pot, I thought he was going to use it to beat Robin's ass(assuming he, somehow, predicted Robin's actions)💀💀💀
Jun 17, 2023 9:43 AM

Mar 2008
Vish... the episode was screening that something bad would happen (again, without needed to resort to different animation styles and art to perfectly convey emotions and ideas), and most interestingly, despite the fall of the facility the dread was all on the current timely with Kiruko and Maru apparently just strolling through a safe place.

Nothing was said, but by the way some scenes where framed it was "confirmed" that the gunshot was real and Robin was the one who shoot Kiriko, right?

It's been weeks that I see comments here alluding to a certain "chapter 32", that was it?
Common people, isn't like this was any news in anime and manga. I don't know if I could call it here "exploitative" or not, because the way in which "happened".
The psychological parte was "worse" than the physical. 🤢

Remembering back episode 3, it was a bit evident that Robin was dangerous.
Jun 17, 2023 9:47 AM
Jan 2019
I know it's NTR, but damn this episode slaps
Jun 17, 2023 9:48 AM
Mar 2015
Robin really is a creep
Jun 17, 2023 9:53 AM
Feb 2023
-NeW- said:
I felt how uncomfortable Zoro's VA was when he did that scene

I definitely can't imagine hijikata and zoro doing it,then again konosuba casted naruto's va as a female ogre.
Jun 17, 2023 9:57 AM

Nov 2020
Bro feeling pleasure from getting ntr'd 💀

Jun 17, 2023 9:57 AM

Mar 2008
Seeing that this episode attracted the worse people with the worst opinions to comment.
Until next week.
PaninaManinaJun 17, 2023 10:06 AM
Jun 17, 2023 9:58 AM

Feb 2020
This episode is... pretty.
The symbolism are more explicit than other episode. The sequence changing between each character and their framing on the screen is on point. The BGM feels so melancholy. The subtle animation on character action and expression, clear enough to know the intention.
I am totally amazed.

Jun 17, 2023 10:00 AM

Oct 2013
milowatch said:
mkzxwing said:

This is my last reply as I'm tired of your one dimensional interpretation of what I wrote. Everything you said about the psychology and red flags and family relations and personal dynamics may in fact be true but the average person doesn't have the time, energy or the fortune to process all of this. So you throwing around your "detailed technical and impersonal" knowledge of this does sound victim blamey to people like me who have experienced it in real life. Cause for me, it felt like it was out of nowhere. it's my damn real life experience. I unfortunately wasn't as knowledgeable as you on your high and mighty pedestal to decipher the red flags and I was attacked out of nowhere because in your words 'I had a bad life or family or was immature and ignorant or just not self assured". While you can throw around your naunced psychological jargon to explain r*pe and how there are warning signs to it, there are so many people like me who aren't well versed(say as you may because of our parents and society) about it and feel attacked out of nowhere. So you repeatedly trying to explain how "it isn't out of nowhere because there are always warning signs" is in fact victim blaming.
I'm not saying what you're saying is wrong, I'm just asking that you don't diminish a victim's experience and over explain.

Also yes, it's unfortunate and hypocritical how the r*pe was not as profoundly discussed in episode 9 and I'm not even defending it. So why are you twisting my words? I just said it's maybe because of actually seeing vs hearing. Which is still no reason to diminish that. I agree. I never disagreed so why are you making it seem like that.

Actually they do have the time, we both have more free time than every now, and many of these things where casually taught as a fact of life a mere century ago as part of what you pass from parent to child, at least in its most simplistic and easy to grasp form. I'm sorry for what you've been though, and that its a triggering topic, but none of this is victim blaming, and in fact saying these things don't exist and getting so hostile when someone says they do, shifting to victim blaming just results in less such discussions happening, less people seeing them, and more chance for the world to keep going as is which will ensure its gonna keep happening. Yes, when you're uninformed it does seem like it came out of nowhere most times. Not just with rape, but most other abuse too, which i can also talk about from personal experience. But once you do get it, its quite obvious still. Idk what about what you said 'i twisted', was just replying to things i disagreed with while also presenting some information for others. Either way, have a good one
Jun 17, 2023 10:00 AM
Feb 2022
so thats the scene manga readers have been talking about.... the fuck!
Jun 17, 2023 10:04 AM
May 2013
Mengning said:
Ishitateso said:
Bro trying to virtue signal with his double standard.  Gore, maiming and murder ok for fictional work, but rape not okay?  Nonsense, rape is a legitimate subject for a fictional work.

Jun 17, 2023 10:05 AM

Oct 2022
The heck, didn't expect Robin to be a total freak but oh well he is.
Was curious about the 'test' performed on those children.

Now that those children have found their way to the outside of outside maybe they will wander and rendezvous with Maru and Kiruko.
With only one episode left and so many questions, I am eager to see the finale episode of the first season.

Also what could be the reason for Robin to turn out as a freak ?
Jun 17, 2023 10:09 AM

Apr 2012
CQLLIST said:
HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. 

Finally they adapted the disturbing part, I find myself overreacting to it while I was watching it, not in a bad way. Overall though, the mystery thickens yet again. And lastly, Fuck you Robin.
Last episode where a group of men were raped and held as semen slaves was not "the disturbing part" for you? Fuck you, Twitter-SJW.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Jun 17, 2023 10:11 AM
Aug 2016
geat episode
goat anime of this year
Jun 17, 2023 10:26 AM

Oct 2021
There's the infamous chapter 32 scene that manga readers have been mentioning, I hope it lived up (or down) to your expectations. In any case, it was heavily censored and juxtaposed with Maru and Heaven to tone it down.
Jun 17, 2023 10:29 AM
Sep 2009
That ending felt so disturbing and wrong. Sure, we've seen people preyed on by others before but this was especially senseless. I can only assume Robin's motivations will be revealed in the next episode. For now it really feels like shock value for the sake of itself.
Jun 17, 2023 10:30 AM

Apr 2021
The episode finally came. I loved the direction of this episode.

Also, why is nobody talking about the old lady standing up and running
Jun 17, 2023 10:31 AM

Apr 2021
MyllerPhiem said:
CQLLIST said:

Last episode where a group of men were raped and held as semen slaves was not "the disturbing part" for you? Fuck you, Twitter-SJW.
it's only disturbing when it's about someone you care about
Jun 17, 2023 10:32 AM
Mar 2022
it was great episode, but it just feels wrong to vote for 'loved' it.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 20, 2023

297 by jilebi_james23 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

237 by jilebi_james23 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2023

306 by jilebi_james23 »»
8 hours ago

» Kiriko and Haruki are blood related?

abuudai - May 16

9 by WatchTillTandava »»
Yesterday, 7:32 PM

» Isn't this lovely?

passtur - May 13

29 by Phloup »»
May 14, 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.