Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2023 8:03 PM

Jul 2021
In the first few episode when johan was still a child, How the heck he manage to get those poison candy that kill the hospital director??? Did he already have some henchmen to do his biidding at that time??? I doubt he can personally create those poison by himself since he just got shot at the head and still recovering.
Jun 13, 2023 8:24 PM
Jan 2023
RjtheGreat14 said:
In the first few episode when johan was still a child, How the heck he manage to get those poison candy that kill the hospital director??? Did he already have some henchmen to do his biidding at that time??? I doubt he can personally create those poison by himself since he just got shot at the head and still recovering.

the candies were sent to him so the candies should have the poison in them
Jun 13, 2023 8:29 PM

Jul 2021
Studiolittle said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

so at that time Johan already have some henchmen that he can order them to to anything??
Jun 13, 2023 8:32 PM
Mar 2023
like a puppet master
Jun 13, 2023 8:33 PM
Dec 2020
RjtheGreat14 said:
Studiolittle said:

so at that time Johan already have some henchmen that he can order them to to anything??

i don't know if I'm wrong or not but those candy were sent to Johan to kill Johan.
(it's been 2 years since i watched monster so i don't clearly remember it)
Jun 13, 2023 9:15 PM
Apr 2022
SubArU_JeAgEr said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

i don't know if I'm wrong or not but those candy were sent to Johan to kill Johan.

here is your answer.........
Jun 13, 2023 10:37 PM
Mar 2023
RjtheGreat14 said:

it was sent to kill him, i think.
Jun 14, 2023 12:23 AM
Sep 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:

Mystery that will stay hidden
Jun 14, 2023 2:23 AM

Jul 2021
WVM said:
SubArU_JeAgEr said:

Who will kill Johan when he was just a child?? I just finished watching Monster today. It never mentioned anything about it.
Jun 14, 2023 3:18 AM

Aug 2020
Mystery that will stay hidden (2)
Jun 14, 2023 3:41 AM

Jul 2021
TRC_Randy said:
Its more likely a Big Plot Hole!
Jun 14, 2023 6:14 AM

Aug 2020
RjtheGreat14 said:
TRC_Randy said:
Its more likely a Big Plot Hole!
not for me. The show's been keeping other things in the shadows as well.
Jun 14, 2023 8:06 AM
Dec 2022
RjtheGreat14 said:
WVM said:

Who will kill Johan when he was just a child?? I just finished watching Monster today. It never mentioned anything about it.

he was the child of the lieberts so it made him a target for some
Jun 14, 2023 8:19 AM
Jun 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:

https://fuckyeahjohanliebert.tumblr.com/post/62781417854/hello-first-of-all-i-want-to-say-thank-you-for
if you check this one, i think you would get enough answer if you arent looking for a %100 answer. besides, i think you shouldnt look for that too. because, if there was a certain answer for this, that would already be there. you should look to this case as different possibilities of meaning other than calling this a hole. for me, since this is not effects to the story (i mean how johan did that), giving to the audience some traces and a chance to fill in the blanks with different possibilities, making this case more better.
Jun 14, 2023 4:23 PM

Jul 2021
GiorgioMoroder said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

https://fuckyeahjohanliebert.tumblr.com/post/62781417854/hello-first-of-all-i-want-to-say-thank-you-for
if you check this one, i think you would get enough answer if you arent looking for a %100 answer. besides, i think you shouldnt look for that too. because, if there was a certain answer for this, that would already be there. you should look to this case as different possibilities of meaning other than calling this a hole. for me, since this is not effects to the story (i mean how johan did that), giving to the audience some traces and a chance to fill in the blanks with different possibilities, making this case more better.
I think it still need some explanation on how he did this. If no explanation given the story is kinda a mess. Its just mean Johan have some mysterious power that he can do anything and ruins his character.
Jun 14, 2023 10:47 PM
Jun 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:
GiorgioMoroder said:

I think it still need some explanation on how he did this. If no explanation given the story is kinda a mess. Its just mean Johan have some mysterious power that he can do anything and ruins his character.

how is that mean he has a mysterious power? what was a fantastic thing in that link that i sent? they are even pretty normal things that could be in real life. i mean johan was already out from kinderheim 511, if you say about his age. and if u watched all, u should know kinderheim 511 kids. about how he did, that isnt effecting story at all. you saying if he has a mysterious power, yes its effecting. yeah, you have a point there, but he hasnt any mysterious power. johan is a character that has very high intelligence and the person who turned a brainwashing place like kinderheim 511 to a complete disaster. u could say how any normal kid would have capability to do those, but he isnt a normal kid.
Jun 16, 2023 5:51 PM

Jul 2021
Kjjjuy said:
We already answered that in this thread https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2066316
I read it. Yeah I guess its possible that Johan sneak in the hospital to steal some syringe with poison then inject the poison to the candy.
Jun 22, 2023 5:53 PM
Jan 2023
RjtheGreat14 said:
Studiolittle said:

yes johan had some henchmen
Jun 22, 2023 5:55 PM
Jan 2023
Potato_Wizard181 said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

if yes then why they will want to kill him, afterall they wanted to make him the new Adolf Hitler
Jun 22, 2023 8:41 PM
Mar 2023
Studiolittle said:
Potato_Wizard181 said:

if yes then why they will want to kill him, afterall they wanted to make him the new Adolf Hitler

Kinderhiem 511 mfs wanted him to be Second Hitler. Franz Bonaparte, the mf who conducted the experiment and killed everyone in the red rose mansion, wanted to kill Johan and Anna.
Jun 23, 2023 3:13 AM
Jan 2023
Potato_Wizard181 said:
Studiolittle said:

Kinderhiem 511 mfs wanted him to be Second Hitler. Franz Bonaparte, the mf who conducted the experiment and killed everyone in the red rose mansion, wanted to kill Johan and Anna.

are you saying that franz wanted to kill johan, sent him poison candy and the director and other two doctors (forgot names) ate it and died and johan didn't tried to kill them
Jun 23, 2023 3:18 AM
Mar 2023
Studiolittle said:
Potato_Wizard181 said:

are you saying that franz wanted to kill johan, sent him poison candy and the director and other two doctors (forgot names) ate it and died and johan didn't tried to kill them

yeah, and later on he said to doctor Tenma that HE had killed because that's what Tenma wanted. He took the blame to manipulate Tenma into thinking that it was his fault.
Jun 23, 2023 3:39 AM
Jan 2023
Potato_Wizard181 said:
Studiolittle said:

yeah, and later on he said to doctor Tenma that HE had killed because that's what Tenma wanted. He took the blame to manipulate Tenma into thinking that it was his fault.

I never thought that but johan is genius
LittlexLittleNov 22, 2023 2:43 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

102 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Monster Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

160 by Finn086 »»
Today, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

204 by Finn086 »»
Today, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 4, 2008

139 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jun 1, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Apr 3, 2008

95 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Jun 1, 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.