Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2023 12:03 PM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
It was kind of obvious who the culprit was this time. The woman being handcuffed to be seen as the least likely only made her the most suspicious option.

The whole romance subplot between Heiji and Kazuha unforetunately didn't go anywhere, again. It's a little weird that Conan hasn't nailed down the identity of Rum yet with the clues that he has been given. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.
anime-primeJun 12, 2023 2:24 PM
Jun 11, 2023 8:47 PM

Jul 2008
Kazuha and Heiji deserve each other for being oblivious idiots.
Jun 12, 2023 2:09 PM
Jun 2021
anime-prime said:

It's a little weird that Conan hasn't nailed down the identity of Rum yet with the clues that he hass been given. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

How is it weird ? His only clue is that Rum is disguised with a silly name. Rumi Wakasa is completely stupid (Asaca Rum), Kanenori Wakita is a silly name if you know that Rum signs his message with "Time is Money" (translated in Japanese by Toki Wa Kane Nari), but Conan doesn't have this information yet. So it's impossible for him to figure who Rum is, he's not a god.
Jun 24, 2023 3:16 PM
Jun 2023
Very disappointed with the case quality.
Leaving aside the interaction of the protagonist group, the case part is very mediocre. There is almost no deduction, a bunch of coincidence, and the elimination of the murderer through left-handedness is really random and simple. The culprit's behavior of taking away the murder weapon is also very puzzling.
Jul 10, 2023 11:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was amazing, great resolution and impossible think in this way to kill the police!!!

Hattori needs a witch to take away bad luck!!! kekeke
Aug 28, 2023 8:05 PM

Apr 2016
That was underwhelming but Miwako was amusing.
Sep 4, 2023 3:27 PM

Dec 2015
These three have one hell of a connection XD. Thank goodness Kazuha caught on from the start. Must be love. I like how she goaded him in the last episode. Unfortunately, she's still Kazuha.

A simple yet neat trick. Didn't expect that. And the real one shows up at the end. If only he thought to wear a mask, too.

おいおい。最初から気づいたのに、あれを気づけなかった。さすが、和葉ちゃんw。
Sep 26, 2023 7:47 AM

Mar 2011
The case was nothing special. Although I found the connections between those criminals hilarious and unnecessary.

I stopped counting how many times I wanted to shake Heiji and Kazuha. They always end up getting on my nerves *sigh*... Like FOR REAL? How dense can someone be? By the way I wonder what Kazuha would have done if the real singer didn't show up? How would she have exposed Heiji? She can tell it's him but not that he's in love with her :D. If I'd have been Kazuha and seen through him from the start I'd have tried to "flirt" a little with this singer just to see Heiji's reaction.

Also this was kind of a punch in Ran's direction since she said she'd always recognize Heiji even with a mask. It's also funny and noteworthy that even Ran recognized Heiji at one point. I mean... it is kind of obvious.

I feel like the anagram-part is going to play an important role... If I remember correctly there was something like this with the boss from the organization too. I wonder if it's also connected to a future reveal.
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Dec 18, 2023 8:32 PM
Jun 2020
So Kazuha did know it was Heiji. She just hasn't noticed yet that she is Heiji's crush.😂 oh, when will they finally confess their feelings to each other. 😂🥲
Dec 23, 2023 5:46 PM
Mar 2018
The mystery is fun and easy to solve, with some funny suspects and situations. The side plot is good, too, but one starts wondering if Heiji and Kazuha are ever gonna change gears... (I mean, "older sister?" Really?)
May 2, 2:33 PM

Jan 2016
Clearly Kazuho doesn’t want Heiji to confess. She stopped him like 6 times from confessing. She knows what buttons to push so he doesn’t confess

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 357 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Mar 4, 2010

8 by InfinityDude88 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 356 Discussion

Mayuka - Feb 13, 2013

12 by InfinityDude88 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 347 Discussion

Mayuka - Aug 31, 2013

7 by InfinityDude88 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 345 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Godai_Yusaku - Apr 28, 2012

53 by InfinityDude88 »»
Yesterday, 7:31 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 344 Discussion

Mayuka - Aug 30, 2013

10 by InfinityDude88 »»
Yesterday, 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.