Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 31, 2023 3:41 PM

May 2021
Just noticed the removal of the ecchi tag from Gantz and was curious why
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Jun 1, 2023 5:50 AM
Dec 2019
DigiCat said:

It's very curious. I'd like to know too.
Jun 1, 2023 5:50 AM
Dec 2019
DigiCat said:

It's very curious. I'd like to know too.
Jun 1, 2023 7:02 AM
Apr 2019
Should’ve added the rape one instead
Jun 1, 2023 5:36 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
Should also have erotica tag too.
Jun 6, 2023 6:22 AM
Sep 2022
Funny because it has ridiculous amounts of fanservice for no reason most of the time. It makes Dead Or Alive look tame in comparison
Jul 1, 2023 2:50 AM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
Elfen Lied never had the ecchi tag and Elfen Lied and Gantz have about the same amount of fanservice to make it fair probably.

Nope, Elfen Lied did have the ecchi tag, another one that's been removed, what the hell's going on here??
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Jul 1, 2023 10:51 AM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
Oh did it really remove I’ve been noting that it has been removed for a while but I never knew that it had the ecchi tag in the past also the tag from Elfen Lied had been removed before Gantz

Oh, i dropped Elfen Lied so didn't notice untill you mentioned

Only noticed Gantz cuz, basically on Anime+ in the achievements section there's one achievement that mesures your pervert score based on how many ecchi and hentai you complete, my score used to be over 2%, now it's down to 1.3% cuz the tags have been removed from some of the ecchi i completed, and now i have zero motivation to watch Gantz s2 (i know very stupid)

Pretty sure even Uzaki-chan had ecchi tag when it first aird
Jul 1, 2023 11:18 AM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
Does anyone know that Seven Deadly Sins, maybe My Dress Up Darling and this lesser known anime called Basqaush! All used to have the ecchi tag but not anymore.

I am now convinced there is a war on ecchi
Jul 1, 2023 11:32 AM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
Is there an anime you think will remove the ecchi tag next?

I'm not quite sure, i haven't seen many (let alone completed), maybe Mushibugyo? It's the most tamed of the ones i've watched (ffs it's more tamed than Gantz or Elfen Lied!)
Jul 1, 2023 12:29 PM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
Check out my interest stack misconceptions not actaully ecchi if you’re interested it’s my stack and I’m showing anime that I put that I don’t consider ecchi but have the ecchi tag and even if you disagree with me I still recommend you checking it out if you’re interested and also Mushibugyo is on the list and also along with Mushibugyo there are these Anime called Zenki, Blue Seed and Soul Eater which also have some of the tamest fanservice and also this anime called blue seed most sites actaully do not consider this one ecchi .

Thanks will check it out :)

Wow Soul Eater had ecchi tag?? I mean i know of Soul Eater NOT, but the original??
Jul 1, 2023 12:31 PM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
DigiCat said:

Wow Soul Eater had ecchi tag?? I mean i know of Soul Eater NOT, but the original??
DigiCat said:

I meant soul eater not

Yep noticed when i checked stack 😅
Jul 24, 2023 1:42 AM

May 2021
DoodyBangamer said:
This anime called Plunderer:https://myanimelist.net/anime/37345/Plunderer just removed the tag half a hour ago.
What the shit?? Why 😭😭

Stop censoring what is ecchi!!
Jul 24, 2023 1:50 AM

May 2020
Its not just ecchi shows actually!!!

A number of psychological shows had their psychological tag removed!!!

For instance,

My MAL anime plus psychological level was in full level a month or 2 ago but now its back to level 3 for some reason!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Jul 24, 2023 4:52 AM

May 2021
Hitagi__Furude said:
My MAL anime plus psychological level was in full level a month or 2 ago but now its back to level 3 for some reason!!!

NANI?? What the fuck is going on with MAL??

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gantz Episode 5 Discussion

Scribbly - Sep 14, 2008

44 by pinnicopalls »»
Jun 3, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Gantz Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Oct 5, 2008

69 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 9:44 AM

Poll: » Gantz Episode 12 Discussion

Scribbly - Oct 5, 2008

43 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Gantz Episode 11 Discussion

Scribbly - Oct 4, 2008

49 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Gantz Episode 10 Discussion

B25Mitch - Sep 27, 2008

37 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.