Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2023 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
Charging toward like a cannon, what an insane unorthodox style from Aisha. Is something like this even allowed in the tournament? lmao...
AkeZZZMay 26, 2023 10:31 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
May 26, 2023 10:37 AM

Dec 2021
Find someone who looks at you like Leo looks at Hodaka.
道 
May 26, 2023 10:50 AM

Dec 2021
Its been a long time since I saw Eve struggle so hard in a match with the last time being her match against Rose. Who knows the rainbow bullet burst is going to be Eve's Dempsey roll or she may learn something crazy again on the next episode that will be used right on the spot. Episode felt too short despite the same length as the usual considering how a crazy ride it is now so looking forward for more bullets next week.
May 26, 2023 10:54 AM
Sep 2015
The most interesting couple in this anime has to be Aoi's biological father and the school's golfclub president Jinguji.
May 26, 2023 1:09 PM
Aug 2020
TovarishTony said:
Its been a long time since I saw Eve struggle so hard in a match with the last time being her match against Rose. Who knows the rainbow bullet burst is going to be Eve's Dempsey roll or she may learn something crazy again on the next episode that will be used right on the spot. Episode felt too short despite the same length as the usual considering how a crazy ride it is now so looking forward for more bullets next week.

That aishi girl looks like morron who just relly on strenght, far from eve mind set and precision
May 26, 2023 1:11 PM

Feb 2019
21 straight 10/10 Birdie Wing episodes. This run really unprecedented lol.

I’m glad all the parental and family drama is out the way. Everyone knows who their parents are and we can just focus on Eve and Aoi’s golf development now.

Eve getting a challenge from Aisha was great and really forced her to get back in the lab and refine her golf. Major turning point in her character arc. Speaking of Aisha, did Leo find her in a forest or some shit? I don’t think she said any words just grunts the entire tournament lmao. Would explain the wild swing mechanic too

Really liked the Aoi moments with her dad today and the Jinguji scene had me dying because imagine if he actually did give her a chance and she becomes Aoi’s stepmom 😂
May 26, 2023 1:39 PM

Nov 2017
Eve's episodes are always so fun to watch :) Yes, Eve supremacy continues!
May 26, 2023 1:51 PM

Apr 2016
Rainbow Bullet Burst is so peak
May 26, 2023 2:09 PM

Oct 2017
Finally Eve's very own shot, rainbow bullet burst. So happy for her. Also it's so pretty.
May 26, 2023 4:50 PM

Jul 2015
One of my most favorite sports anime of the year so far, never thought I would like an anime about golf this much. Next episode looks great as well. 
May 26, 2023 6:41 PM

Sep 2021
To the suprise, of abseloutly no one, Eve won.

This show is on a huge downtrend for me right now. Ever since Eve left Japan, it got so boring! It essentially devolved back to the first episode of Eve and Aoi crashing no name noobs with their specials. This works to open up the show, but it's so weak after everything that happend! The Maifa is just an afterthought, the drama is dead and so is my excitement.

I hope they come up with something special now. Anything. Please.
May 26, 2023 7:16 PM
Mar 2021
The course is more diffcult in European Women Open than Japan Women Open, even for Aisha as new oppinent who also plays the golf with brute force and aggressive. I'm currious who is Alan Harvey actually. I'm prettty sure he isn't just normal servant.

Eve realizes her weakness, so she tries to change her playstyle, unlike Aoi who depends on motivation from her father, Amuro. And then rainbow bullets is created as her own shot. 
May 26, 2023 7:21 PM

Jan 2021
Just like Aoi, Eve created her own new move. A combination of the rainbow and bullet taught by her two mentors. She's surpassing the course that should have been her greatest downfall.
May 27, 2023 1:22 AM

Oct 2015
when everyone is watching this for the lesbian bait and the show suddenly throws a yaoi bait
bruh
Weebs when native isekai series with OP mc but female and not incel: :soyjackwow:
weebs when native isekai series with OP mc but male and incel: :npcangry:
May 27, 2023 2:31 AM
May 2023
Why do I feel Aoi would win in her final fight with eve, considering the logo of birdie wing is aoi’s wings and during the last seconds of birdie wing theme song we could see aoi doing her shot
May 27, 2023 3:51 AM

Apr 2011
Eve bursting through the rainbow with a bullet!

A visually stunning power up with all the flashy lights too

Also, will Leo ever find someone who smiles at him like Kazuhiro did? 😳

I could not pass up on pointing it out ahah

KomomoMay 27, 2023 3:57 AM
May 27, 2023 4:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was worrying for Eve at the beginning but that's an incredible comeback with a new technique, she's literally invincible at this point xD
May 27, 2023 6:51 AM

Apr 2021
ShokugekiNoRindo said:

yes Eve is so genius I also enjoyed all ep where she is :)

May 27, 2023 12:15 PM

Nov 2017
Seokwoo13 said:
ShokugekiNoRindo said:

yes Eve is so genius I also enjoyed all ep where she is :)
Yup! Even though Aoi is my favorite ;p
May 27, 2023 12:53 PM
Aug 2022
Happy Gilmore anyone?
May 28, 2023 5:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Dammit they used the same plot of handicap moment like what Aoi got. Tho i must agree Eve part always be more enjoyable not because of the golf play have more variation, trying to guess what bullet Eve use and else, but its simply by how Aoi surrounding is not all that interesting, especially that cheating coach. Cough cough, president Jinguuji, you seriously still supporting that man there, cough cough?

Anyway, its nice to see some evolution even coming from someone as full of confidence as Eve. However, i need more tough challenge than the ridiculuous Aisha. Come on now, birdie birdie....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 29, 2023 12:43 PM

Nov 2013
lol change this anime title to: rainbow, the animation

jk, hype episode as usual, this anime doesn't disappoint

fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 30, 2023 9:21 PM
Jul 2017
Eve is really finding her pace in this episode. The new landscape definitely threw her off her game in the last episode but now she's getting into it using both the techniques that Leo taught her as well as the technique she inherited from her father. Leo also gets called out for not helping Eve anymore. Individuals are like, "hey man you started her training, might as well finish it." His motivation for helping her seems a little lacking. He wants her to be a stand in for her father? That's kinda weird. Doesn't make much sense when you also consider you trained her. I would like to see him come back and take on the role of a surrogate father as he did before. Just up and disappearing like that was a cruel thing to do to an orphan girl.
Jun 1, 2023 10:34 PM

Jul 2017
The realization that Coach Amuro and not Kazuhiko Kodaka is indeed Aoi's father, the prolonged family drama is out of the way, and now it's all golf from here on out.

The GGC Scotland Luminous Club is no slouch to the average golf player, with courses that demand the best of the players' ability, especially when it's against her master Leo with Aisha Khambatta. A promise from Kazuhiko to Leo to teach Eve golf from young, and the play goes hard on the Europe Women's Open, which acts against what Eve's trained to do. Aisha, however, acts recklessly, but is at least able to make it up for her distance with butler Allen watching her every move. While Aoi reaffirms her sponsorship with Athens, hearing that Eve's result is worse than expected is a definite surprise, which more than anything, exemplifies Leo's reasoning for being in Scotland to see how far Eve has come...except that Aisha's cannon bullets are a much-improved version over her rainbow bullets. If you can't change the golfing style, change the golfer from within, and that's Eve's attack plan for Day 2.

A Rainbow Bullet Burst that's Eve's alone, perfecting the course day by day is more than just what she has on her mind. The culmination and evolution of both Leo and Kazuhiko's fusion for the ultimate form of golf, and for a first stroke, that is enough to regain her stance.

Slaying Eve, Rainbow Bullet Burst!
Jun 10, 2023 9:24 AM

May 2021
Well, Aisha was a bit disappointing. Mostly just brute force.

Jun 11, 2023 8:30 PM
Feb 2021
Banger as usual from Peak Wing.

Eve's new shot is way too much for the EU, but that's to be expected.

Honestly, I kinda like how her and Aoi are different, especially if they end up being very close friends . 

Jun 18, 2023 8:23 PM

Jun 2013
I can't believe they went full Happy Gilmore with Aisha XD
Jul 11, 2023 7:46 PM

Nov 2017
That was a heck of an episode, sheesh. There's a great cost? I wonder what they mean by that.

/:

Even more Girls' Golf! Nexto.
Feb 10, 9:37 PM

Oct 2022
She’s so raw, even Viperé knows when it’s a wrap 🤣 love this show so much.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

35 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 17, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 2, 2023

34 by Tsinelas »»
Feb 14, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

82 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

30 by DazeFire »»
Feb 11, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 28, 2023

49 by DazeFire »»
Feb 10, 2:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.