Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 24, 2023 12:41 AM
Aug 2020
I love the anime but why they decided to not talk about the auntie?

Even during the festival or when Magari is talking about the bridge…

They maybe want to do oav or something like that…

I don’t want to complain but…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 24, 2023 6:06 AM
Apr 2023
I think the studio is trying to make it to the 
and given that they only have 13 eps to work with something has to be cut. Furthermore, I think they are working on this with the assumption that there would be no season 2, so stuff that are more relevant for future developments and have less immediate relevance are first to be cut. 
Even in the case that there is a second season, what has been cut can be re-inserted somewhere without too much trouble I think. This is one more reason. 
May 24, 2023 11:38 PM
Aug 2020
strawhat_chowder said:
and given that they only have 13 eps to work with something has to be cut. Furthermore, I think they are working on this with the assumption that there would be no season 2, so stuff that are more relevant for future developments and have less immediate relevance are first to be cut. 
Even in the case that there is a second season, what has been cut can be re-inserted somewhere without too much trouble I think. This is one more reason. 

Hum, impossible to not have a S2, the S1 is very good even if everybody is not watching it.

Of course they can do oav etc but she explained clearly before the confession that she was sick, so this can put more emotions on her character.

About the bridge story, it’s cool to see girls talking about love etc and then she shares that story to him…

It’s true that the love confession can be a good ending for the S1…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 25, 2023 12:56 AM
Mar 2022
otakuweek said:
strawhat_chowder said:

Hum, impossible to not have a S2, the S1 is very good even if everybody is not watching it.

Of course they can do oav etc but she explained clearly before the confession that she was sick, so this can put more emotions on her character.

About the bridge story, it’s cool to see girls talking about love etc and then she shares that story to him…

MF atleast atleast put the spoilers tag, wtf bro 💀
May 25, 2023 4:28 AM
Mar 2023
otakuweek said:
strawhat_chowder said:

Incredibly easy to not have a season 2. Animes don't have a season 2 all the time.

The soundtrack listing has made it clear where this season will end and even if it means manga readers notice some stuff gets trimmed, it will mean a satisfactory conclusion to the season and a satisfactory conclusion to the series if it doesn't get a second season.
May 25, 2023 6:29 AM
Jul 2020
Exactly ↑↑

They have to end it on chp55 or else there will be N awkward end.

If this gets a season 2, we will see the aunt anyways so it ain't a problem
May 25, 2023 10:49 PM
Feb 2022
o well it is good anime over all

More topics from this board

» Anyone else want to try out astrophotography after watching this?

D-A-W - Apr 13

2 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
3 hours ago

» English Dub???

ANIk_003 - May 14

16 by MrBoomTop10Anime »»
May 20, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2023

104 by winsonkeren »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

» So… still nothing about season 2?

A-lil-weeb-dog - Feb 8

17 by saketsahu »»
Apr 26, 2:26 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2023

147 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.