Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2023 9:28 AM
Feb 2015
It was pretty dynamic having poor Karin just jumping with the bungee right at the start of the episode ahahahahah
We have Momoka this week with the aforementioned bungee jumping and it was quite the height as well!

Karin and Sachiko were featured as cameo's this episode but unfortunately they appeared no more than just a TV reference that they did it and that was it, they never appeared after within the episode. Kind of tragic too that despite Sachiko having lines, what she says is more or less talked over by other characters so for this episode, cameos were very thin 🙈

The most idols we see this episode are Momoka (ofc) as well as Arisu who tags along (most likely because she doesn't trust Producer as usual but  think was a bit worried about Momoka too) and I'd have to say, this week was a full bank of great reaction images from Arisu, her reactions were amusing to witness 😂

This episode definitely broke that formula of the main girl in one episode and two guests singing a song together to one related to one of the lots which I predicted last week. This week, we actually have a Momoka solo cover of "Mujuuryoku Shuttle", which is actually pretty fitting for this episode in what happens plus was a big surprise to hear used for this week.
Surprising as well was when I thought "La Vie en Rose" would play as the ED this week but instead we got "Ai no Sanka" (Momoka's 2nd solo image song) instead which was really nice. The songs featured this week themselves was a big surprise to me and really throws all that speculation away so next week I don't know what to predict ahahahah 

Here's Momoka's solo image song in non-credit form:

and next week's preview, with a focus on Risa next week:

It doesn't seem like there are any guest cameos of other idols within the series shown in the preview, hopefully we do get some even if it's just a picture cameo or something ahahah
And perhaps "GEMSTONE" will be the ED song for next week too considering it's Risa's only solo song but we'll see.

---
Lastly as a bonus, the 1st ED song "Yorimichi Little Star" can now be played in Deresute!
No event for this song unlike "Shine In The Sky" and no 3D MV either but at least we get a 2D Rich MV for it!
BonBonToroApr 27, 2023 9:47 AM
Apr 26, 2023 9:29 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another great episode. :) So far, this has been a lot better season than I expected.

"My hobby is watching the peasants from my limousine." Lol.

Good job, Momoka! :)

I have never tried bungee jumping btw. It looks pretty scary. :o

SerafosApr 26, 2023 12:47 PM
Apr 26, 2023 10:38 AM

Apr 2014
Being yourself is the best.

btw, the actual location from this episode is Ryujin Bungee in Hitachiota, Ibaraki Prefecture. So, you can go to the same spot and do the same thing as Arisu and Momoka there. It's time for bungee jumping.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 26, 2023 11:04 AM
Feb 2020
Another decent episode delivered by u149! My favorite girl from the series momoka is shining in this episode, every second of her screen time keep melting my heart. Too bad we didn’t get to see the self-proclaimed cute girl Sacchi that much on screen. Hopefully they will give her more screen time in the future episodes. But my most anticipated girls from deresute to be on anime would be the twins Hayate and Nagi, not really sure if I would get to see them at least in one of the episodes in this anime. Looking forward for upcoming episodes!
Apr 26, 2023 11:09 AM
Aug 2017
I really enjoyed this episode. What stood out to me the most was the visual and sound direction during the initial bungees. It was very good, especially the tense heartbeat and composition. Also, it was really cute seeing Arisu-chan doing the jump towards the end :) I'm happy for Momoka that she enjoyed herself as well.

Perhaps I'll give bungee jumping a go...
Apr 26, 2023 11:16 AM
Aug 2018
momoka is sooooo cuute!!!
Apr 26, 2023 11:27 AM

Jul 2011
In the original we get a bungee jump ending, in this we get bungee jump episode.

This whole deal with Momoka mostly being chosen for that show because her family, makes me uncomfortable. And thinking about maybe was for that reason that, Iori from the OG Idolm@ster, kept for most part her family under wraps. 

Apr 26, 2023 12:02 PM
Apr 2023
The way they showed and animated momoka feeling the gravitational force while falling down freely was outstanding

Average korean viewers probably all thought about the korean president (Mu Hyeon Rho) who killed himself by jumping off from a cliff and the chatting was filled with that comment

The resting bitch face Arisu and the weird ass old man, haha it was a funny episode
Apr 26, 2023 12:16 PM

Sep 2019
MOMOKA EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
This was one of the best episodes with ep1, the momoka focus was great. Also loved her and arisu's interactions.

HE'S JUST LIKE ME
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Apr 26, 2023 2:14 PM
Mar 2020
The animation when Momoka does bungee jumping is just insane that I wet my pants, haven't seen that kind of animation in a SoL anime at the very least, feels like watching a real movie or Hollywood movie.
Apr 26, 2023 4:16 PM
Feb 2022
Another wonderful episode, but it's a shame that we didn't get to see much of Sachiko. Hopefully we get to see her interact with the main cast in a future episode.
Apr 26, 2023 4:30 PM

Nov 2012
Momoka my queen I kneel 😭😭😭

This was a really good episode all cunny jokes aside. Momoka being true to herself in the end & Arisu's sort of protective interactions for her really made this episode for me. Both are my favorite from the cast currently.
VanishingKiraApr 26, 2023 4:44 PM
Apr 26, 2023 4:41 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Very nice Momoka focused episode, I gotta say that she’s way braver than me, not sure if I could bungee jump but if producer can then maybe I can too lol, I’d probably have the same post jump soullessness tho. But damn I really loved Monoka overcoming herself for that jump, it was way more than just the jump that was getting to her but with the help of producer and Arisu she persevered, and the scene where she jumped was amazing, the visuals were very good there too.

I also liked that they played up her rich girl personality for the camera, “my hobby is watching the peasants from my limousine” lmao, she’s too pure to actually think that but it was hilarious that she said it lol, and Arisu’s reactions were very funny.

And Momoka’s song in the ED was very nice, one of my favorite episodes so far too. I think the one I’m looking forward to the most is Haru’s episode, not sure why but I just am lol, I felt bad that she didn’t get to bungee jump in this one.
Apr 26, 2023 5:59 PM
Aug 2019
This episode was my favorite so far even though i've been saying that every single episode!!!! There has never been a better time to be both an ArisuP and a MomokaP, so much content of them and they were super cute!!! I love how in this episode Momoka learned to be a bit more relaxed rather than always very lady-like, it was really cute, and also loved how she got closer to Arisu as well, I love my daughters... And also, a lot of Arisu great faces lol I ate so well here

Also, the bungee jump scene was so COOL, Momoka was incredibly cool there, i couldn't do something like that at 12 not even in a million years lmao, I really admire how brave and calm she always is!! Arisu later jumping and dying right there absolutely killed me, too lol That scene where Arisu tried to say Momoka's name and ended saying a random peach fact was really funny, as well lmao I love this episode very much if you can't tell. Thank you cygames! Also some of my fav screenshots here!!
Apr 26, 2023 6:46 PM
Nov 2020
Momoka was awesome this week! I'm glad she's finally getting her focus episode. :P

I thought her "Real me" lines were spectacular. I'm really excited to see where they take her character after this. The bratty ojou-sama acting parts were also amazing to watch.

Once again Okamoto's pacing is just sublime. It doesn't even feel like 20 minutes! I almost wish they were longer.

Let's all get excited for next Thursday! (Praying for Koharu and Hyou-kun episode)
Apr 26, 2023 7:05 PM
Jan 2012
z00nex said:
MOMOKA EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
This was one of the best episodes with ep1, the momoka focus was great. Also loved her and arisu's interactions.

HE'S JUST LIKE ME
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Just realized that the monk also become a Momoka fan lmao
Apr 26, 2023 10:19 PM
Jul 2011
I think this is just me, but I'm have a bad feeling about the TED Producer here if he can make team of idol units in time, Arisu's clock is ticking. Right now, he has no one else supporting him directly with his office work. It's like he is a babysitter.

765 Producer from original Idolmaster has Ritsuko producer with "Ryuuguu Komachi" and Kotori assistant.
Cinderella Girls 346 Producer already has some professional idols before recruiting recruiting Uzuki, and has Chihiro assistant plus his company building seemingly big with more resources.
SideM 315 Producer is lucky in a company that just started running, has Saito CEO looks out for him sometimes, Ken Secretary, and Jupiter joined in 315's ranks.

U149 TED Producer is alone with his cracked smartphone, and he does not exactly have a specific plan for the girls yet. Getting the girls jobs is one thing, but he doesn't really have a grand plan like "Cinderella Girls Project" for example. He himself admitted that only thing he can do is cheer the girls as of now. I don't know, maybe he is already thinking of girls group names off screen.
rladls717Apr 26, 2023 10:29 PM
Apr 26, 2023 10:58 PM

Oct 2013
dude that name at the bottom! too good!
everyone should follow 2060% wienners!

2060% WIENNERS.......oh Japan you crazy!

Apr 27, 2023 1:43 AM

Aug 2018

Mmok is beauty

Fun episode yet again, I like the dynamic between P and Arisu they're like old couple or siblings ha
Apr 27, 2023 2:20 AM
Jan 2018
I feel bad for saying this but….. I think I may have fallen for Sakurai san XD Had Miria Akagi and Arisu tied but I really like her personality thus far, and she adds sth new to the Idolm@ster series I haven’t seen in a long time. I wonder who the next girl will be?
Apr 27, 2023 3:25 AM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Momoka episode is always a best episode. That jump Momoka did while speaking in front of the camera and how it was animated was the coolest shit I've seen in the series so far.
Apr 27, 2023 8:10 PM

Jul 2015
Momoka (my wife) is so cute, I loved this episode, the animation was amazing and Arisu had some really funny scenes too.
Apr 27, 2023 8:28 PM

May 2018
Damn, production wise this episode is insane, very good, ah and I loved Momoka, can't really choose best girl just yet tho.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 28, 2023 12:08 AM
Aug 2015
there is no stopping the pure passion from the staff in this show. i love idols so much
Apr 28, 2023 11:22 AM
Apr 2013
Isnt this adapted from a manga? I wonder how different it is.

So as they mentioned last ep, this time we really have momoka and the bungee ep.

It's kind of, well its very different from the last two eps at least.

They only briefly showed up, but we still got to see two girls.

This time though arisu is here as well. I guess they felt it would be too awkward with just momoka and producer.

Momoka though, it is quite interesting, though it felt like. Like its because momoka is so interesting that the ep didnt feel like enough.
She's definitely very different though, or well, she's definitely more on the less childish side. Really such a good girl though.

The character acting thing was a bit weird, but I was actually totally expecting her to just do the bungee on the first go with no issues, but apparently not. I guess even momoka is well.
(Could go on a rant about bungee but I myself have never actually done it before so I have no idea)

Momoka sure had a lot of interesting things to say this ep.

(The episode titles though. Much word)

Really curious who will be next though.

Apr 28, 2023 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
crap did i just become a Sakurai fan? she was so cool jumping off 
Apr 29, 2023 1:48 AM

Feb 2016
Momoka is so cuuute!

"PrOdiuZAAaa"

Arisu is also so damn cute, I love how she is always watching the producer like if he was weird and "sus" lol
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 1, 2023 2:32 PM

Nov 2021
I like how the Anime is going right now: Double girl episode focused in Momoka and Arisu. Not so much too say but like Miria, Momoka has strong convictions just in her age! Surprised to me that Arisu was included in most of this episode. (Probably that's why even in Doujins too hahah...)

Insert song and Ending song of Momoka was expected too, I love this details from the production!
May 2, 2023 5:38 PM
Mar 2021
Another great episode
May 12, 2023 9:00 PM
Jan 2020
great episode. the jump got me
Jun 12, 2023 12:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice Momoka episode with the bungee jumping, she has one of the most interesting personality so far
Aug 8, 2023 1:31 PM

Aug 2019
why is it zooming on her when she is drinking water :D?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 4:40 AM
Sep 2019
Momoka's speech language really hits different. I might've just awakened an interest in ojou-sama girls

More topics from this board

Poll: » The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: U149 Episode 9 Discussion

BonBonToro - Jun 7, 2023

21 by AW_Flister »»
May 11, 6:31 PM

» Which U149 fanbase is equally insane, Japan or the West?

IssyBoy - Mar 26

3 by AugustoMamilo »»
Apr 6, 12:02 PM

Poll: » The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: U149 Episode 7 Discussion

BonBonToro - May 17, 2023

26 by AW_Flister »»
Apr 3, 4:53 AM

Poll: » The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: U149 Episode 5 Discussion

BonBonToro - May 3, 2023

27 by AW_Flister »»
Mar 30, 6:36 AM

» Which U149 fanbase is equally insane, Japan or the West?

IssyBoy - Mar 26

0 by IssyBoy »»
Mar 26, 4:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.