Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2023 8:51 AM

Jul 2021
In this volume, we delve deeper into Kino's decision to become an adventurer, despite initial disagreement from her mother and adopted daughter. Previously, Kino had worked in various places, but it seemed to be a recurring cycle of moving from one country to another.

The book includes chapters that highlight the intricacies of interpretation in various works, such as books and artworks. For instance, in the chapter on paintings, we get a glimpse into the artist's passion for the war and battlefields, and how it is conveyed in the artwork. The result is truly an "absolute masterpiece".

However, it is the last chapter that truly captivated me. Kino's sense of enjoyment during her adventure is palpable and heartwarming but my god

Additionally, there is a chapter that touches upon a kid and their parents arguing over whether the kid should wear protection when visiting war zones. This made me question the motives behind exposing children to such environments, especially if they do not have a genuine interest in wars and battlefields.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» In english?

removed-user - Feb 9, 2008

43 by KarlslandsFinest »»
Aug 3, 2022 1:29 PM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Volume 1 Discussion

-HippySnob- - Aug 27, 2017

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jul 23, 2022 11:00 PM

» light novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

0 by theek1 »»
Jul 12, 2022 1:03 AM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Volume 9 Discussion

DerMond - Jul 24, 2016

0 by DerMond »»
Jul 24, 2016 6:48 PM

Poll: » Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Volume 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2015

1 by LoLyeah »»
Feb 4, 2016 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.