Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

will Dogdays get seaon 4 or it was canceled after season 3 finished airing

New
Apr 21, 2023 11:51 AM
Aug 2022
is it or not possible for dog days to get season 4 or chanses are slim  and odds are against the fourth season
FL-SYNCDec 13, 2023 5:45 AM
Apr 21, 2023 12:15 PM

Sep 2016
I highly doubt it because it was years ago and from my observation, usually sequels are created if there’s a sustained interest in the property. Usually sequels for shows and movies tend to sell worse than the original, and I theorize that the last season just didn’t sell that well in comparison to the first season. There hasn’t really been anything said about Dog Days in years for public interest to spark again, especially because it’s an original anime and doesn’t directly adapt from anything.
Jun 9, 2023 6:45 PM
Jun 2023
Dorkave said:
I highly doubt it because it was years ago and from my observation, usually sequels are created if there’s a sustained interest in the property. Usually sequels for shows and movies tend to sell worse than the original, and I theorize that the last season just didn’t sell that well in comparison to the first season. There hasn’t really been anything said about Dog Days in years for public interest to spark again, especially because it’s an original anime and doesn’t directly adapt from anything.
I would normally agree, but bleach got a new season like a few years after the original series, end it for the anime
Jun 9, 2023 6:56 PM

Sep 2016
Xxreaper04 said:
Dorkave said:
I would normally agree, but bleach got a new season like a few years after the original series, end it for the anime

Well, Bleach is a wildly successful series. It’s often hailed as one of the most popular shounen anime of all time. This is a pretty obscure isekai anime made by an unremarkable studio. It doesn’t even have a twelfth of the impact that Bleach has. Not saying I dislike this show; I actually like it quite a bit, but I doubt it’ll have a sequel anytime soon. Who knows.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 11, 2011

65 by ZenielDanaku »»
Feb 3, 1:43 PM

» Why the heck is the animation looks good in this anime??

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 26, 2023

8 by SurgingSoulZX »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:57 PM

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Jun 25, 2011

131 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 19, 2023 4:23 AM

» Does dog days have any romance?

FlamingMangos - Feb 26, 2014

5 by Prizma10 »»
Dec 30, 2021 10:39 PM

Poll: » Dog Days Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

heidurzo - Apr 24, 2011

66 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Dec 23, 2021 3:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.