Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2023 6:26 PM
Oct 2019
bit of an awkward start to the episode given where the previous episode left off. his two brothers are teleported out of the niyang realm to do their ascension/tribulation. apparently mc told them he would wait here for them (i skipped through the boring "goodbye" scene so i didn't hear it myself), but he later apologizes for lying and continues on ahead

he continues ahead because he found a second ring on a giant statue and has gained even more power. when he enters the green road the guy who was (i assume) killing all the other members of the group seems to acknowledge the mc because of the ring, and notifies the creator/resident of this domain? i assume it's the niyang guy who previously said he's dying. he also said the mc is lucky to find the rings and that if he were as lucky as the mc he wouldn't be in this situation (i guess something bad happened and that's why he's dying)

one of the more interesting episodes this season

More topics from this board

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 16 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Jul 2, 2022

2 by ST63LTH »»
May 15, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 15 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2023

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 14 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 19, 2023

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 9 Discussion

ST63LTH - Mar 6, 2022

4 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 4:22 PM

Poll: » Xingchen Bian: Po Tian Mi Ju Episode 3 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 23, 2022

1 by HagePotPotato »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.