Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 2, 2023 6:00 AM

Jul 2017
Here we go...the first Isekai of the season...of the usual average seasonal slew of them.

The reincarnation of the real world's Shiina Kazuya into the baby known as the 3-year-old Cain von Silford, the 3rd son of the aristocratic Silford noble family. But one thing's for sure: Cain IS and ISN'T on the level of Mushoku Tensei's Rudeus, other than being taught about the world in general thanks to his older sister of 5-year-old Reine, and like Isekai Bookworm's Myne, receiving baptism, albeit at the age of 5 to be endowed with magic capabilities.

And just like Ryoma from Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko a.k.a By the Grace of the Gods, this is exactly what Cain is experiencing, facing the Seven Pillar Gods of the Marineford faith, being needless that his death was not expected, having his past life's memories retained and receiving their blessings altogether, to make him incredibly maxed-out OP...because reasons. And the first thing that Cain did: summon a monster out of nowhere, which worries his siblings. Thankfully, he's OK...because he's OP, and the gods certainly had something planned for his growth ahead as the world's strongest denizen.

WOW...this show is goofy at best with its idiosyncrasies with its intended title of "Serving Gods Who Go Too Far", that's for sure.
An unintended parody that's cringe or not, we'll see.
KANLen09Apr 2, 2023 7:21 AM
Apr 2, 2023 6:11 AM
Feb 2018
Somewhat ok for the first episode. I hope it won't be yet another series where it makes no difference whether the MC is an "alien" or "native" to this world.
Apr 2, 2023 6:19 AM
Aug 2021
this oddly reminds me of jobless reincarnation so I'll watch it
Apr 2, 2023 6:25 AM
Nov 2016
pacing is little fast 
Apr 2, 2023 6:31 AM

Jul 2020
omg it was as generic as it gets
I mean, most isekai lately have at least a tiny twist to them, but this seems like it has literally nothing except the standard overused isekai tropes
I'll wait for the next episode just in case, but tbh this doesn't look worthy of wasting the time on
Apr 2, 2023 6:43 AM
Aug 2022
Inexplicable said:
I mean, most isekai lately have at least a tiny twist to them, but this seems like it has literally nothing except the standard overused isekai tropes
I'll wait for the next episode just in case, but tbh this doesn't look worthy of wasting the time on
I completely agree with you. Really there’s nothing new. Chatgpt generated isekai?
Apr 2, 2023 6:54 AM

Oct 2017
This season's first isekai harem is here and this was a fun one. Like the character designs, they look cute. The mom and maid specially. Looking forward to seeing more cute girls.
Apr 2, 2023 6:55 AM

Nov 2011
I actually thought it was pretty funny. I think the slapstick comedy aspect will be good in future episodes and the art and animation is quite nice.

Got a good laugh when he found out he didnt need to save those girls in the end too lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Apr 2, 2023 7:09 AM

Feb 2021
An ok episode. Nothing special, just average
Apr 2, 2023 7:10 AM

Dec 2022
cant say i find this entertaning
Apr 2, 2023 7:31 AM

Feb 2021
Another EMT Squared masterpiece. 

This time with actual good animation...
Apr 2, 2023 7:40 AM
Feb 2020
EMT^2 making getting good wow
music staff is michiru same in bookworm
the colors coordination (especially pupils) in Beast Tamer I really prefer its EMT^2 devlop after 2020
chibi character cute, overall layout really creative like in quitting heroing
but I wonder why not others kemomimi theme anime (like Cheat Pharmacist, Bearbear
* end mob little cat girl and history introduct still frame beastkin maid looks so cute they are protagonist quality

OP looks they walk lol
maid silvia Child Care introduction is funny, reine sister sus face
story changes in trying magic pretty gag
boy plaing rite a classic painting translation insert 
I like scene details, "door open reine sister princess posing", "In Church Hall protagonist bowing far shot", "little cat girl be Scared by Summoned far shot", "reine nee : 'Cain-kun!'"
end protagonist say "I'll be able to help others", this classic heart warming with "Unfamiliar ceiling" correspondence lol

partA pacing rushed may speak speed and lots motion, compare other isekai often still frame
they likely treat as highly surreal theme, everyone appearance looks big laughing, I think classic introduction over average isekai
sato_kanadeApr 2, 2023 9:08 AM
Apr 2, 2023 8:14 AM

Feb 2018
Loves Onee-sama so muchh ,lol... Cain so cute.. She became Cain sensei. 
Cain daisuki, lol.. what an amazing status open. and also there's 7 kami-sama in the church?
and also Cain just meet kami-sama, that was ineresting meeting
Apr 2, 2023 8:23 AM

Apr 2022
Another dumb, cheap, cliche power fantasy isekai. My stupid little brain likes them, so I'll keep watching it.
Apr 2, 2023 8:24 AM
Nov 2016
EMT Squared did a really good job 
Apr 2, 2023 8:30 AM

Mar 2014
As expected generic and shit
Apr 2, 2023 8:33 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THIS IS THE MOST CREATIVE ANIME OF THE LAST FEW YEARS, I CAN TELL FROM WHAT I SAW IN THE OPENING 

IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT ITS AN ISEKAI/REINCARNATION

1. OP MC - check
2. medieval setting - check
3. pseudo harem - check
4. more than likely "dumbass" king, knights - check
5. OP female knight/adventurer - check
6. bandits - check
7. monsters like goblins, dragons, wolves - check
8. mysterious forest - check
9. humanoid monsters such as elves, kemonomimi and dwarves - check
10. mansion - check
11. magic - check 

12. Church - check

ill be waitin for the demon lord, the dungeon/labyrinth, and the other 20 things im missing 
EcchiGodMamsterApr 2, 2023 3:17 PM
Apr 2, 2023 8:36 AM
Aug 2021
Horrid, niche, cringe, rushed & confusing.
Apr 2, 2023 9:20 AM
Dec 2022
…okay what the hell was that
Apr 2, 2023 9:32 AM
Aug 2022
so original, so daing, using a high fantasy setting for an isekai and a knife, somewhat less daring, should've gone with a truck, nobody uses trucks. waking up with memories of your past life born as a noble, oof too original, harem too, stop, i can only take so much originality.
Apr 2, 2023 9:48 AM
Oct 2021
This most disguting anime, how the hell is 2023 and yall still make shit animes
Apr 2, 2023 9:54 AM

Feb 2014
Honestly, not the worst, char design is cute and I did laugh at some of its jokes.
Apr 2, 2023 9:58 AM

Feb 2019
So I guess this’ll be the hachi-nan tte / By the grace of the gods of the season. Cookie cutter mediocre isekai with OP buffs from all the gods. Cute slice of life moments but nothing major. I don’t think it’s bad, it’s just not particularly good and unless you’re a seasonal merchant like myself no real need to check this out.

But you know how it go, we take the good and the bad with these seasonals.
Apr 2, 2023 10:24 AM

Nov 2016
Don't let yourself be fooled by the genericness, episode 2 will have the most mindblowing plot twist in anime history. Just wait for it.

The designs and art are cute, tho

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Mar 2020
Inexplicable said:

I think you hit the nail in the head 😅 ffs it looks so generic and poorly written that hurts my neurones
Apr 2, 2023 11:00 AM
Dec 2017
It's hard giving a 6 to one of the adaptation series I loved so much but, it's that bad. I only read the manga so I can't say much about the LN but it's different, in every aspect of it.
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Apr 2, 2023 11:14 AM

Sep 2011
lmao this is absolute trash.  Sometimes I wonder how VAs choose which roles to take.  Yoshino Nanjo barely does any VA anymore but decides to take the lead role in this turdfest
Apr 2, 2023 11:28 AM
Aug 2021
To be honest it felt like it was written by a 14 year old trying to write something sophisticated. 
seriously, what's with this vanilla bullshit protagonist.
It was excruciatingly suffocating to watch, I barely finished the first episode.
An Isekai can only be either EPIC or Shit.
ExisxxApr 2, 2023 11:31 AM
Apr 2, 2023 11:46 AM
Mar 2021
Malhotra55 said:
pacing is little fast 

I completely agree there I thought my phone got a problem cause it move to fast
Apr 2, 2023 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
What bothered me was not how terrible the show is but how big the protagonists head is.
Apr 2, 2023 12:58 PM
May 2021
eh, this was honestly just barely average. there's not really anything special about it that draws me in. if it continues like this i don't know if it'll even be worth finishing tbh
My 2023 candies:
Apr 2, 2023 1:21 PM

Jun 2015
Max lvl pimped out by the gods with full status stats incoming.  I cant help but love such shows.  Lets see where this one takes us.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 2, 2023 1:39 PM
Feb 2023
Super excellent. Me fascino el primer capitulo mas de estos por favo
Apr 2, 2023 1:42 PM

Jan 2021
What an awful first episode

>lamest story on how a MC dies. Just trying to save two random girls that are unable to think about running away by themselves, and then apologizing because his own death made the girls cry. What a simp.
>an adult reincarnates as a toddler and then... acts like a toddler. What's the point of having the mind of an adult if you can't even think or act like one? dumb.
>oh wow, so the MC reveals to be extremely overpowered from the beginning? that's news to me.
>it looks extremely rushed.

Just watch Mushoku Tensei instead.
Apr 2, 2023 1:51 PM
Apr 2013
I liked it, but I'm generally not into harem anime, so we'll see if it continues being worth the watch.
Apr 2, 2023 2:08 PM

Jun 2016
The close relationship of the main character with the Gods reminds me of the series "By the Grace of the Gods", it seems the classic wholesome and funny seasonal isekai, I already noticed in the OP/ED an interesting baka elf and a redheaded waifus.
Apr 2, 2023 2:23 PM
Sep 2020
To anyone comparing this with Mushoku Tensei...its absolutely nothing like it.
Apr 2, 2023 2:24 PM

Mar 2021
FMmatron said:
episode 2 will have the most mindblowing plot twist in anime history
dont do that, dont give me hope...
Apr 2, 2023 2:34 PM

Mar 2023
Okay. But the pacing is on supa speed.
Apr 2, 2023 2:38 PM

Nov 2012
SoraSenpai said:
I actually thought it was pretty funny. I think the slapstick comedy aspect will be good in future episodes and the art and animation is quite nice.

Got a good laugh when he found out he didnt need to save those girls in the end too lol.

So did I.  I chuckled when he was checking out his parts and the maid caught him looking in his pants.  
Apr 2, 2023 3:33 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FMmatron said:
episode 2 will have the most mindblowing plot twist in anime history. Just wait for it.

im waiting for the day when one of these "Kirito clone" isekai's actually does that.... if theyre gonna keep milking them

and yes, my boy cute af, as the character design in general is, so thats a plus
Apr 2, 2023 3:40 PM

Nov 2016
bachiraa said:
FMmatron said:
episode 2 will have the most mindblowing plot twist in anime history

I'm sorry

EcchiGodMamster said:
FMmatron said:
episode 2 will have the most mindblowing plot twist in anime history. Just wait for it.

im waiting for the day when one of these "Kirito clone" isekai's actually does that.... if theyre gonna keep milking them

At the rate we're getting these anime it's only a matter of time. One day, one day for sure....

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 2, 2023 3:50 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
FMmatron said:
bachiraa said:

I'm sorry

EcchiGodMamster said:

At the rate we're getting these anime it's only a matter of time. One day, one day for sure....

with how similar these shows are, like to a degree i dont think we've ever seen before

a genre so copy paste/ai generated to the point where theyre even naming LNs based on the fact

it really makes me wonder what the hell is going on in the industry, as if theyre just intentionally fucking with us

like, wheres the isekai about ancient egypt or somewhere we dont see? why not just MAKE UP a new world????

theres probably hundreds of gold mine ideas out there, but its as if the industry has become so obsessed with playing it safe and not taking any risks
Apr 2, 2023 4:04 PM
Oct 2022
What kind of son of meliodas and elizabeth is this, well he has the usual cliché, "child dies and is reborn super powerful", he looks interesting, I hope he has epic fights or something like that in future chapters
Apr 2, 2023 4:37 PM

Dec 2011
Well that's really annoying to watch.

MC's voice is too scratchy for my taste, the way the characters act goofy but ends up cringy, and while I'm used to OP MC this one feels generic.

Dropped.
Apr 2, 2023 4:56 PM
Jul 2019
trash, mass printing shitty isekai. you see one youve seen them all
Apr 2, 2023 4:56 PM
Dec 2020
I thought it was a really cool and fun start, the character design is pretty cool and the fact that the protagonist is mega OP pleases me a lot, I hope that over the course of the season the anime doesn't decay or get stagnant in exaggeration of cliches
Apr 2, 2023 5:28 PM
Mar 2018
Before watching inot the first episode, I decided to take some reviews on here. I was really shocked in how bad was the reviews, once I was a kind of excited to watch it! My impressions reminds that is really more one standard isekai, but I love this type of anime, the female characters are gorgeous, the humor is very good. I'm grateful for not regreting into see it!
Apr 2, 2023 5:29 PM

Nov 2021
Another boring, nothing original and copy/paste of other piles of random known Isekais, cringe guaranteed.
Apr 2, 2023 6:00 PM
Apr 2020
what the hell....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

102 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2023

26 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2023

30 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.