Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 27, 2023 6:56 AM
Aug 2015
It is true that at some point in their lives, most homosexuals have found it hard to find another queer person around and I would have to agree on the fact that being a minority that has suffered from discrimination it can be hard to find someone you can trust with that information and for them to also like girls! I totally get 
I think that's partially what happened with my first girlfriend and me! 

Of course that here in the West, or at least in many countries, it's getting easier over time to come out and openly be gay, therefore, finding someone to date also becomes somewhat more accessible, but it's not the same everywhere. From what I've heard in japan it is still hard.

What are your impressions so far?
Jul 23, 2023 2:42 PM

Apr 2020
I really love the manga too! Still waiting for the chapters past ch 73 to be translated, I could read them in Japanese though, so I might
Dec 7, 2023 4:18 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to ItzElite
I really love the manga too! Still waiting for the chapters past ch 73 to be translated, I could read them in Japanese though, so I might
@ItzElite hi, not sure how timely this reply is ,, but you can currently find/read english translation up to chapter 110
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to rollerschuh
@ItzElite hi, not sure how timely this reply is ,, but you can currently find/read english translation up to chapter 110
@rollerschuh hello, Viz media is publishing chapters when they come out in Japan but they didn’t publish the older chapters until their physical volume release
Dec 10, 2023 11:08 AM
Aug 2021
Reply to ItzElite
@rollerschuh hello, Viz media is publishing chapters when they come out in Japan but they didn’t publish the older chapters until their physical volume release
@ItzElite yeah that's true... you can find all the chapters fan-translated into english though, if that's of interest
Dec 12, 2023 11:37 PM
Feb 2013
I really see a psycological exam of every character in the series, I see how they think why they think that way and how they are quickly changing and adapting. The uni is such a changing time! Is incredible the artist is able to convey it. I'd say is one of the best written Yuri's I've ever read. All volumes are good, some more than others but still very good quality I hope it continues like this
Jan 9, 2:12 PM
Oct 2016
Chap 78 omg hit me so hard

More topics from this board

» Let me know when this get approved

TechOtaku - Jun 4, 2019

11 by AnyaFujoshi »»
Oct 25, 2022 12:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.