Forum Settings
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 21, 2023 9:49 PM

Sep 2013
[/spoiler] Well after read the manga up to chapter 47 and binged the anime, i wonder if elf-san would meet with oji-san once again,it's such a shame if oji-san kept misunderstood her love.
Mar 22, 2023 1:21 AM

Aug 2018
who knows? it'd be great if the two reunite at some point but if this is in the authors' plans, he'll probably put it off for as long as possible.
Mar 23, 2023 8:59 PM

Sep 2013
wow yeah,figures.
there's a big possibility they make the reunion as the last arc of the manga and the ending would be either elf-san stay in japan or ojisan back to isekai world.
it would be a great ending but fraction of me want to see their story continue after they reunite...

let's just hope the author plan a great build up to their reunion it have to be epic
Mar 23, 2023 10:22 PM
Jul 2018
I hope so it would be the sweetest ending if Oji-san realises and they get back together.
Jun 15, 2023 9:49 PM

May 2019
oh you guys... we all should be tired of this style of comedy in anime/manga.

The end of this series will be the more anti-climax and inconclusive possible.
Jun 16, 2023 3:33 AM

Feb 2023
I like Alicia and Mabel more than the tsundere elf, to be honest.
Sep 5, 2023 7:57 AM

Jan 2023
Reply to StyxParadise
I like Alicia and Mabel more than the tsundere elf, to be honest.
@StyxParadise me too.

i could even imagine a future where oji-san and mabel play videogames together at takafumi´s
Rick Owens said:
I think forums are great [...]. But, the bottom line is that these people are really interested; they get the image and they get very opinionated and it turns into squabbles. You know that's human nature, that's life.
Sep 5, 2023 11:24 PM

Jan 2023
I would like it so much if it happened, but considering the manga's style of humor I imagine it will end in an inconclusive way on that front.
Sep 9, 2023 9:44 PM
Apr 2018
maybe ojisan or the elf using their power to make a time distortion so the elf can visit Japan. or the ojisan die because of age or something and then the second time he in isekai and meet the elf alias sui again. IMO elf go to modern Japan does not make sense, if the elf can go to modern Japan. imagine another powerfull creature in isekai, they can easily visit Japan and maybe destroy the world. like gate anime.
Apr 21, 12:37 PM
Sep 2015
Reply to MiyauchiRenge
maybe ojisan or the elf using their power to make a time distortion so the elf can visit Japan. or the ojisan die because of age or something and then the second time he in isekai and meet the elf alias sui again. IMO elf go to modern Japan does not make sense, if the elf can go to modern Japan. imagine another powerfull creature in isekai, they can easily visit Japan and maybe destroy the world. like gate anime.
@MiyauchiRenge uhm in gate modern military more or less brutaly slaughter the armies of the other world in every fight a dragon easily gets blasted too pieces by jets pretty much only rory mercury and the other divine immortal beings can survive and win against modern weaponry soo uhm that last part made no sense

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 55 Discussion

curvedtree - Jan 6

2 by GreaseBallMan »»
Mar 6, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 43 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 2, 2022

5 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jan 10, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 35 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 13, 2021

3 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jan 10, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 51 Discussion

GreaseBallMan - Nov 11, 2023

2 by DoisacChopper »»
Jan 8, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 50 Discussion

curvedtree - Nov 3, 2023

5 by DoisacChopper »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.