Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 11 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 16, 2023 11:09 AM
Apr 2021
Loved this season so much 😻. After another status update Bell will definitely be the strongest Level 4 in terms of basic abilities stats. Ryuu overcoming her fear and past plus slowly falling for Bell throughout the season was spectacular. Plus, with Gale Wind dead and the fact that when Ryuu was part of the Astraea Familia she only disclosed her surname Lion to the public, means when she comes to help Bell in the future it will be as Ryuu . But man , if news got out that 2 level 4's survived on floor 37 for 4 days it will create a storm . I was hoping a cliffhanger ending cause that would open up for the next arc but loved this one where Bell and Ryuu go on a date basically with Ryuu becoming a maiden in love 😘 . Bell X Ryuu ( but I don't want Ais to lose either)

Hope the 5th season is announced and with awesome pacing like season 4 with Fujino Omori involved
Mar 16, 2023 11:30 AM

Sep 2014
Ryuu is love, Ryuu is life, I need more of this ship. 
Sad to see this season go, hope it won't be too long until the next one.
Mar 16, 2023 11:37 AM
Sep 2016
Wow danmachi revived with this season. Was a good adaptation with a lot of action, romance, despaire and a beautiful animation.
Mar 16, 2023 11:47 AM
Aug 2022
any news on season 5?
Mar 16, 2023 11:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
And DanMachi is my first Winter 2023 show to end, this was a fantastic 2nd cour and amazing season overall, great final episode too. After Ryu finally gets over her personal hurdle with her past Familia, her and Bell formed the amazing power combo once again to finally defeat the Juggernaut, although it was significantly nerfed it was still a great fight, especially paired with Ryu’s long gone friends making appearances as Ryu’s attacks. The two were finally rescued after all the hell they went through, it was nice seeing a lot of familiar faces again. I also never drew the connection the cat girl rescue squad were other employees at Mia’s restaurant lol, makes a lot more sense now, and we were reminded that we’re watching DanMachi with some goofy moments afterward like Ryu ending up naked in front of Bell lol. Also nice to see they brought back Airmid from the Season 3 OVA in that scene.

And man, the final moments of this episode with Ryu all dressed up thanks to Syr really solidified her place romantically with Bell if everything before this in the dungeon didn’t already, if Aiz never gets an arc to romantically develop with Bell I can’t see there being a better match than Ryu, she really deserves it too. And then ending with Bell calling her beautiful followed by her running away flustered was perfection, great way to end such a good season. All that being said, I think not only this cour, but this Season 4 as a whole is the best of DanMachi so far, I’ve ranked every entry an 8 up to this point but this 2nd half of Season 4 finally got the 9 out of me, it’s more like an 8.5 but it rounds to a 9 lol, and I’m happy to slap that number on there because it was a really fun ride.

The Hestia Familia truly shined (except for Hestia lol) and Bell and Ryu had some phenomenal moments throughout this whole half, and the backstory of the Astraea Familia spread throughout was well done. The only issues I think I have with this were Welf’s power of friendship moment when he was smithing in the dungeon and the fact the Juggernaut got nerfed for Bell and Ryu’s final battle against it, I know why it had to be nerfed but it still disappointed me a little. Besides those things I have no qualms, great entry to the series. Fantastic OP and ED too, both halves had very good songs and visuals that fit so well, Saori Hayami and sajou no hana really killed it. Here’s to hoping there’s a Season 5 and it carries the torch this season lit back up, not to say it was bad before this but I do think this is the best of the series so far lol.
Mar 16, 2023 12:17 PM

Mar 2010
No worries ya'lls im getting married to Ryu soon uwu But damn the action was great but that romantic ending is and will be top tier.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 16, 2023 12:19 PM

Jun 2017
Dammnn what a way to end the season, really liked the double team takedown instead of the usual Bell solo. Ryuu is absolutely precious, Ais got some real competition now. lol
Mar 16, 2023 12:20 PM

Feb 2014
What a way to end this second cour! =)

Battered, bruised and tired they might've been, but Bell and Ryu pulled off one hell of a victory against the Juggernaut. As expected for the final episode, some of the animation cuts of the fight, most noticeably Bell's solo against the Juggernaut as well as Ryu's ultimate finishing blow, looked bloody excellent! Thankfully, Wiene and her Xenos companions were the first to arrive and give Bell and Ryu some healing potions before heading off as Liliruca and the others made their arrival.

The hospital part had its nice moments, but it also gave off a nice amusing moment of Ryu rushing off to see Bell without realising how little her outfit was covering her modesty before it fell apart, giving Bell a nice view just as Hestia and Liliruca responded in unison by slapping his face hard. To add to the amusement, the nurse treating Bell gave Hestia and Liliruca a deserved telling off for hitting an injured patient. XD

Ryu is correct in one thing, that Syr has great taste in clothing, as she chose Ryu to wear a beautiful white dress as she and Bell got together to have fun exploring the picturesque parts of the city. Not only that, but Bell's choices of words at the end of the episode made Ryu so embarrassed that she ran off, unable to handle the feelings inside of her that she has never felt before. So innocent and sweet, that's for sure!

Overall, this second cour of season four has been stellar. The entire ordeal only lasted about four days in the anime, but it felt far longer considering how hostile and terrifying the dungeon was during this particular arc. Production values were solid as a whole, with this episode's final fight against the Juggernaut showing, once more, how good J.C Staff can be when they fully go for it.

All I hope for now is a 5th season to be confirmed. I'm still hoping for that third battle between Bell and the Minotaur after how season three ended.
Meta_YoshiApr 22, 2023 11:25 PM
Mar 16, 2023 12:27 PM
Jun 2022

I love the screen were bell saying 'It's pickup time' and start pickup girl from dungeon. 

Truly one of the moment of the anime.
Mar 16, 2023 12:51 PM
Mar 2023
Ryun's character development is just awesome!
Mar 16, 2023 12:56 PM
May 2021
Damn this season IV part 2 shit dragged ass like a dog without legs.

Bell getting slapped by Lily and Hestia over that dumb shit, Jesus Wept.

Anyway, I'm glad it's over and they finally got outta that tower level.

It's all good though, next season should be better since that's the way they are,... hit or miss.
Mar 16, 2023 12:57 PM
Jul 2020
I loved this episode, but honestly i really would have liked to see what happens to Bell's status now. I would suspect he went up a level at least.

Anyway, it was nice seeing Ryuu more, and i never really cared much for her character except for the cool elf personality. Now i'm fully shipping Bell and Ryuu, like it's wholesome as hell.
Mar 16, 2023 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
i dont think i've ever shipped anyone with Bell, Ryu?...
Mar 16, 2023 1:16 PM

Aug 2021
Glad that's done with. Did not enjoy this season, yeah the fights were decent and all, but the whole thing with the ongoing desperation for almost 2 seasons... Jesus Christ... Characters had development to a decent degree and from a objective point of view this probably would score higher, but I was just annoyed by the whole desperation and finally power of friendship power up to beat the overpowered god like monster. 5/10 for me.
Mar 16, 2023 1:20 PM

Sep 2014
Ryu is the new MC right? Because she stole the damn show.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 16, 2023 1:27 PM
Oct 2018
the final episode was cute and yes we wait for season 5 next year
Mar 16, 2023 1:57 PM
Aug 2017
Just two words: best season
Mar 16, 2023 1:58 PM

Feb 2015
this season has been fantastic I don't know why some of the reviews gave it a low score. I'm not sure what more you could want in terms of action and suspense. much much better than seasons 2&3
Mar 16, 2023 2:03 PM

Jun 2016
Perfect ending of the season, but I would have liked more episodes, I can't get enough of a Danmachi season.
It would be great an OVA with another Bell-Ryuu date.
Mar 16, 2023 2:04 PM
Mar 2012
Well this season gave me all the dungeoneering I so sorely missed over the last two seasons. It has been near perfect but shucks, this last ep was a bit of a letdown. The fight felt rushed, and everything after that, too. Ryu in white felt a bit over the top, even if her bewilderment with her blossoming love for Bel-kun is kind of relatable since she spent the last years coping with her losses and her trauma and exacting revenge. Also: Whatever happened to status checking??

Still, all in all this was a very good season, 8/10

Can't wait for another one and I hope we will see some dungeoneering, some romance - and some coping with PTSD. After all they went through, them not bearing mental scars would make suspension of disbelief very hard, even for this genre.
Mar 16, 2023 2:27 PM

Nov 2016
I actually liked that the Dungeon bit took the entire cour. Gave it the feeling of a proper arc and characters besides Bell had time to shine, which was nice.

Great ending to this season, can't wait for the 5th one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 16, 2023 2:31 PM

Feb 2022
It's a shame Ais seems to be the favorite to win the heart of Bell given how the author treats her because this episode really won me over the Ryu and Bell being the best pairing, honestly of all the girls Ryu deserves that happiness the most too after all her struggles. Beautiful little feel good end.
Mar 16, 2023 3:19 PM
Jun 2021
this better have a harem ending man I don't want it to just be aiz
Mar 16, 2023 3:25 PM

Jun 2015
Holy shit little sweat baby gods you pray too have them me sideways, I wont even notice. I'm too stunned too care. I dont think anything this anime season is going to top this one no matter how great it is!. But I hold up up.

Squeegee 9.5

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 16, 2023 3:32 PM

Feb 2021
Ais who? Ryu and Bell all the way baby! Well done JC Staff, man they really knocked it out of the park, they did everything right and more! Now where's Sword Oratorio season 2 ;-;
Mar 16, 2023 3:42 PM

Feb 2016
I still don't know how to feel abouy Ryu beating the boss with the legendary technique of remembering all of her dead friends and blasting him off with a Rasengan, but damn, it was so cool!

I love Danmachi so much, such a great anime, I'll be waiting for a 5th season!!!
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 16, 2023 4:06 PM

Jan 2016
J.C finally delivers and I'm glad it's this volume in particular that they absolutely nailed!  

We'll probably have to wait a bit now for more seasons because there is only 1 arc after this (so far) but maybe they can go back to Sword Oratoria for a season 2? 
Mar 16, 2023 4:17 PM

Apr 2013
Okay, I cried a little with Ryu's fight.

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Mar 16, 2023 4:17 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Bell and Ryu finally beat the Juggernaut monster together allowing Ryu to finally let go of her survivors guilt of being the last remaining member of the Astrea familia. So Bell and Ryu spent a total of four days in the lower floors which felt like an eternity given how dangerous it is down there. It a miracle that they made it out of there with just a few injuries, so no adventuring Bell and Ryu. The episode ends with Ryu running away in embarrassment after Bell said something that was rather sweet. She's completely fallen for him, so Ais, Hestia, Lilly and the rest of girls better watch out because you have a new challenger for Bell's heart.

8/10.
Mar 16, 2023 4:40 PM

Feb 2018
holy, after all the trials and tribulations Bell and Ryu were finally able to defeat that Juggernaut. They are also finally outside after the whole season of being in there lol.

+1 girl to Bell's harem lmao, though im def on team Bell x Ryu

Dang so that's the last episode huh, now with the empty void I feel, I'll try to wait until the next season releases.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 16, 2023 4:49 PM

Jul 2014
The final fight was so good! So exciting and emotional that it made me tear up. Such a good conclusion to Ryu's arc.

And what better way to end the season than with a date between Bell and Ryu and it was so cute. I didn't expect to see her in a dress but Ryu is so beautiful and so fucking cute! Seeing her run off all flustered was adorable and I loved hearing Alise tell her not to let him go haha.

I loved this season, the best so far and it really made me love Ryu. Hard not to find her best girl after this. Looking forward to hopefully more Danmachi.
Mar 16, 2023 5:08 PM

Feb 2014
Beautiful ending. Kind of anti-climactic in my opinion but still somewhat satisfying. I wonder if Ryu will join the Hestia familia or be relegated back to being a bar maid side character. Only the future (and LN) can tell.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Mar 16, 2023 5:15 PM
Feb 2021
masterpiece.
this season is fantastic.
drama, action, character development, bgm, ost and romance are amazing.
best couple Ryuu x Bell this season.

I want this development romance implement in another anime, because there is no good "romance" quality in anime recently
Mar 16, 2023 5:28 PM
Jan 2023
ending make me cry
Mar 16, 2023 5:52 PM

Oct 2011
That was it? I was waiting for a Bell's Status Upgrade/Update (which was shown a lot in season 1) because they defeated a lot of higher level monsters when they fell. They even defeated the dungeon guardian and we don't get to see any status update from Hestia?
Mar 16, 2023 6:11 PM

Mar 2020
Great finale!

Finallg they got out of the deep floors and reunited again in the surface. Also Ryu-san is cute.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 16, 2023 6:12 PM
Apr 2021
Fuck man this episode was just perfect this season was just perfect season 4 has got to be the Danmachi season of all time I’m legit tearing up writing this bc the ending with Bell and Ryu talking really touched me🥹🥺🥹

We finally got out the lower level floors and back to the surface which makes me happy bc it’s been FOREVER since I seen the surface💀💀and I’m happy we got to see Hestia even if it was just a little screen time I enjoy her slapping Bell when he saw Ryu’s titties😭

Anyway this season was perfect I rate it a 10/10 and hope season 5 is greater than this season and hopefully comes out soon🙌🏽🔥
Mar 16, 2023 6:22 PM

Jun 2010
Now, with this ended I wonder which arc and when is next. :D
"A sword is a weapon, Kenjutsu is the
art of killing, Whatever pretty words
you use to speak of it, this is
its true nature."

Otaku always defy common sense.

nferocious76

Mar 16, 2023 6:24 PM

Mar 2008
decent season
last episode just ok 
Mar 16, 2023 6:54 PM
Oct 2022
I'm glad that getting out of the deeper floors of the dungeon and finishing the fight with the Juggernaut happened before season 4 part 2 ended.
Mar 16, 2023 7:11 PM
Apr 2020
A perfect season comes to an end.. I was actually a Bell X Ais shipper. But after this season, I'm supporting Bell X Ryu.. I guess it won't happen. So I would love to see a route for them
Mar 16, 2023 7:14 PM

Apr 2015
That was a pretty good end to a hard-fought battle for survival.
Mar 16, 2023 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
Really like this season and progression. I feel like this time they actually were showing Bell leveling/growing though lots of stuff you still just acept and simply watch.
Some sweet obvious ending =/

Still believe to see the end of this story, simpley yet very appealing setting. 8/10
Mar 16, 2023 7:25 PM

Jan 2013
Such a great season this was, especially this 2nd part! This series climbed so much in the last few years, I never thought i'd like Dungeon as much.

Glad to see Ryu and Bell back alive and safe, she had to take revenge on the juggernaut, it had to be her to finish it. 
Ryu looked so genuinely happy and pretty, I'd never seen her like that before. And i love that she can't get over the fact that she loves Bell lmao

It was indeed a great season, i do hope we'll get a 5th one 'soon', i need to know how buffed my boy Bell is. And also it will be impossible to not ship them, i am sorry Ais, i think you lost your spot.

Ruy should take note of Alise's suggestion, Bell is a busy man haha
9/10
Oh and now that both of them are back up...i wonder what level is currently Bell ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 16, 2023 7:29 PM
Oct 2021
Ryu has always been one of my favorite characters in this show and this season just solidified that.

Hopefully we get another season announced soon, this show deserves one asap
Mar 16, 2023 7:33 PM
Nov 2022
Idk why everyone is saying it was perfect or super amazing it was a good episode at best, but it was a terrible season finale. Episode 20 - The Astrea Familia, now that's a perfect 10/10 episode.
Mar 16, 2023 8:37 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi collects an elf for his harem
Mar 16, 2023 8:44 PM
Apr 2021
Def the best season of the series and prob one of the more interesting anime of the season. Wish Bell and Ryu were the final couple of the story.
Mar 16, 2023 8:53 PM
Jan 2021
Nice, wonder if Bell will get a cool new nickname from this.
can't wait for a new season. However long that will take...
Mar 16, 2023 10:20 PM
Feb 2021
Well after this ep I’m 100% bell x ryuu she has way more development than any other girl at this point and a good match.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one thinking that about these OST ?

NekoToChiru - Mar 3

19 by therealnagora »»
Mar 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2023

58 by Thisismobarok »»
Feb 22, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2023

123 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

180 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2023

103 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.