Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 11 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 16, 2023 10:35 PM
Jul 2012
Nice season, but too bad at the end Marie doesn't even appear...
Mar 16, 2023 10:43 PM

Feb 2019
ryu's an awkward girl lol
hopefully there's a next season coz i wanna see how ryu & bell's relationship go from sharing quite an experience in the dungeon.
Mar 16, 2023 11:09 PM
Oct 2019
EPIC SEASON FINALE!!!

Final Battle sequences was really Amazing. Final Blow from Ryuu is perfectly done.
Bell and Ryuu date looks really cute.

So the question now is when will Bell choose which one? or he really wanted to build his harem? lol

Two Thumbs Up to all the staff from J.C Staff, Good Job!!
They really leveling up their work for sure.

Definitely the Best Season so far!!
9/10

Also shoutout to someone that introducing me to Danmachi years ago, Thanks.
davidyodo24Mar 16, 2023 11:12 PM
Mar 16, 2023 11:19 PM

Mar 2016
Hands down one of the best arc of danmachi. J.C. staff did a great job this time.

Even though the ending is predictable and the plot armor is still there, the struggle they go through to survive really make up for it, it really feels like they earned it, not granted.

Now i really wonder, what is Astrea herself doing now and will Ryu be able to go back? Is Astrea not building a familiar anymore? What about Ryu's power growth since she cannot increase her status unless Astrea update the blessing on her right?
Mar 16, 2023 11:28 PM
Apr 2017
excellent concluding episode. mostly loyal to the source material and very well adapted into an anime. while not consistent with the production quality throughout all the episodes it was good enough with the decent animation and excellent voice acting.

Hayami Saori voicing Ryuu was great all throughout and gave me goosebumps in some instances during dramatic scenes.

Great season overall and it's best adaptation of the series yet. Looking forward to more works related.
Mar 17, 2023 12:12 AM
Mar 2015
I loved this season so much! It was a great story of justice and friendship. The combined battle vs the Juggernaut was amazing, as well as seeing Ryu had the support of the entire Astrea familia 🥲
Let's hope we can get a 5th season on the future!
Mar 17, 2023 12:33 AM
Oct 2018
That was awesome! I was grinning ear to ear as Ryu killed the Juggernaut!
Mar 17, 2023 12:45 AM

Oct 2022
This was one heck of the season... The intensity of the season is next level...compare to its other season...overall I enjoyed the the show ..
Mar 17, 2023 1:07 AM
Apr 2016
Probably the best season of Danmachi so far. I hope they continue on to season 5
Mar 17, 2023 1:52 AM
Nov 2020
It was good.I really enjoyed this anime.
Mar 17, 2023 2:39 AM

Apr 2021
And Bell gets another woman added to the harem kekw. Anw, after that one of a heck intense ride, finally Ryu gets her redemption. Very impressive season for Danmachi.

Mar 17, 2023 4:39 AM

Dec 2022
in the end eating other monster made the juggernaut weaker because now it had a flesh that can be attacked
Mar 17, 2023 4:59 AM
Jun 2007
Epic ending with Ryu and her nakama "reunion" and helped her to defeat Juggernaut, of course Bell was there too.
Now Ryu is falling in love with Bell.
Mar 17, 2023 5:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Finally they could defeat the Juggernaut and leave the dungeon with everyone, that was perfect, also the ending scene between Bell and Ryuu was very sweet, what an adventure ahah, I really need more now
Mar 17, 2023 5:53 AM
Oct 2022
maybe it's finale but the future of this anime I'm seeing brilliant.
Mar 17, 2023 6:24 AM
Dec 2021
Great Anime. Disjoint Cycles.
Mar 17, 2023 7:06 AM
Apr 2021
it deserves a higher score than the previous season. Nice ED sing for this season, i like it
good job J.C staff
Mar 17, 2023 7:16 AM

Jun 2016
im gonna really miss this show !!!

bell x ryu perfect ship !!!
Mar 17, 2023 7:23 AM

Oct 2016
Easily the best season of Danmachi for sure, pacing was excellent and the content itself was too. Plus, the Ryu focus. Ais gotta step up if she wants to be best girl, cause Ryu is miles ahead of everyone else lmao. She better hope Sword Oratoria gets a second season. 

After all the hell they've been through in the deep floors, there's no way Bell didn't level up from that, much more so Ryu, she's been level 4 for God knows how long now. Ryu needs to reconcile with Astrea or she should join another familia (Hestia Familia please).

Seriously, what a fantastic season, we got that badass fight with the Amphisbaena, with the other Hestia familia members getting to shine, Juggernaut being Luvia'd finally to the shadow realm and some really cute Bell and Ryu moments. I really hope we get that season 5 announcement soon and I hope the seasons from now on gets the same care as season 4. 9/10
Mar 17, 2023 8:58 AM
Jan 2022
*Silently waiting for dub*
Mar 17, 2023 9:33 AM
Aug 2022
Best Season of the entire series.
Just the best.

It had everything you need,
Everything you desire in the story.
And, the best characters.

Ryu and Bell has been my favourite character from the beginning and after this season, my love for them have gotten more stronger.

Ryu is the best girl of the series.
And no one can change that.

Ryu, go for him and don't let anyone steal him.
Make him yours only.
Mar 17, 2023 11:08 AM
Jan 2016
La mejor temporada de Danmachi sin duda alguna
Mar 17, 2023 11:32 AM
Apr 2016
So yeah, Ryu's basically the new Rem, right? Poor girl.

Anyways, I thought it was a solid follow up to the previous part. Quite a bit dragged out at times but ultimately I was still engaged. Bell and Ryu's relationship just worked.

Light 7/10 for me. I'll watch the next season.
CruicruiseMar 17, 2023 1:17 PM
Mar 17, 2023 1:55 PM
Nov 2022
astralkill00 said:
Great ending, they finally defeated the juggernaut, this is one heck of a season.

I finally get to see Ryu's other, lovely side, it was so cute. I need more of her from now on...

Bell looks like he got rejected at the end as Ryu ran away from there... RIP
It was a cute scene though but I think this episode was a bit rushed? or probably not?

The main question for Bell: when will he pick one? or will it turn out into a harem...? lol

Well it does say “girls” instead lf girl in a dungeon. So probably a harem. But we can still have best girl in our hearts.
Mar 17, 2023 3:38 PM
Dec 2019
Can't wait for next season, I might try to get into the light novels
Mar 17, 2023 4:55 PM

Apr 2010
10/10. Can't wait for season 5.
Mar 17, 2023 5:14 PM
Mar 2022
Dungeon ni deai will get a new season?
Mar 17, 2023 6:43 PM

Feb 2014
Holy shit, this anime turned out to be  painful to watch, and not just a bit, but a lot. 

Thank god this is over. I had hopes that is why I ended up watching every episode, but wow... probably the most dragged out anime/season I have ever watched. Skipping from episode 2 to 10 wouldn´t change anything putting aside knowing more about Ryu.

What a torture to watch/10 

Mar 17, 2023 8:11 PM
Aug 2020
If they don't pair Bell and Ryuu together after ALL OF THAT... Danmachi would become the definition of a trash anime.
Mar 17, 2023 8:31 PM
Mar 2021
Kire... Kire da! Ryuuuuuuuuuu!~ Astrea Family!~
Great season, I really love this Season 4.
Mar 17, 2023 8:48 PM
Apr 2021
OcanJi said:
Can't wait for next season, I might try to get into the light novels

Do it! From what I’ve seen of the anime the light novels are way better!
Mar 17, 2023 10:39 PM
Jul 2020
bro, she just ran away like c'mon man, like he was so close to picking up a girl finally but now poor bell is just standing there with his only functioning arm reaching out into the void, all alone, and it's the last episode of the season, like c'mom man, Ais doesn't deserve Bell, Ryu WAKE UP choose him he's a good bro, Ryu you can spin circles around Ais at this point bro...

Anyways...this was a pretty epic season, probably the best we've had so far. Glad that Bell was able to speed up his body and mind in the previous season, cause it definitely helped with the dragon thing when it learned to shoot the bone darts all of a sudden. I can't wait for the next season, I wonder if Bell will ever rematch with the minotaur.
Mar 18, 2023 12:01 AM

Feb 2011
Great episode, solid ending all around. Ryuu was so adorable in that dress

Part of me wished for some darkness, maybe some sort of issue. Bell and Ryuu spilled so much blood and got messed up so much, i'd expect some repercussions. Oh well.

Happy to see the xenos show up. 

Elf route complete, getting more jealous of bells semi harem

8/10

Mar 18, 2023 12:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing season again and nice last episode, mixed action and mixed hope!

kekeke

9/10
Mar 18, 2023 2:02 AM
Mar 2023
Ryu have her justice. I'm glad she kill that monster. 
Love her development through the series. She so cute in hospital and out on the date. This season had been the best. 
Mar 18, 2023 2:56 AM

May 2018
I absolutely love this season, it was short but full of amazing moments and beautiful moments. The entirety of Ryu and Bell adventure is just good and gets better as it get close to the end. Season 4 is definitely my best season for Danmachi.

Mar 18, 2023 10:40 AM
Oct 2020
Well damn it's finally over. What a ride that was full of suspense, laughs, sadness, and a fuckton of Ryu-san's badass and cute moments.

I'm not gonna lie I didn't expect to fall in love with a character so much from this show until I saw Ryu, and this season just reinforced that admiration cuz OH MY GOODNESS she just melted my heart.

It really says a lot when a completely stoic woman opens her heart up, and that's exactly the kind of development Ryu-san had, IT WAS AMAZING. I love it, you probably loved it, I have to say in terms of adaptation and hype this is probably the best season of Danmachi.

I can't wait for the next season, I need it now!
Mar 18, 2023 7:27 PM

Sep 2011
Easily the worst season of Danmachi.  86 proved that you can adapt one volume of an LN into a single season but this just didn't have the meat on its bones to support it.  Let's break it down

7 and half episodes of Bell and Ryu doing fuck all
2 episodes of the secondary cast having a decent fight
A worthless flashback that should've been one single episode dragged out for more than half the season.
A terrible final where out of nowhere after getting their shit kicked in Bell and Ryu just suddenly manage to overwhelm the unstoppable Juggernaut.

A better ending would've been them holding out as long as they could before the reinforcements arrived to save them.  But I guess that just makes too much sense for Danmachi
Mar 18, 2023 7:59 PM
Feb 2021
i wish there would have been a part 3.... its too deep to end that quick
Mar 18, 2023 11:19 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Phenomenal ending to a phenomenal season. With the very last of their strength and perfect teamwork, Bell and Ryu finally defeat the Juggernaut. The way each of Ryu's previous familia members were represented in the spell was such a terrific way to send them off. It was symbolic that they are still supporting Ryu, and they were always with her. It of course had to be Ryu to deal the last blow, to both avenge her familia and end the nightmare inside herself, and JC Staff really made it look spectacular. I think my only gripe is that the payoff when Bell and Ryu make it back to the surface was a little lackluster. I was hoping for more emotion from everyone, but they glossed over it fairly quick.

Overall, I am floored how incredible this season was. The direction was amazing, there was genuine character growth for the entire cast, and each episode kept the audience at the edge of their seat. The tension was palpable, the feeling of dread and hopelessness was felt throughout, it made it such an engaging watch every week. The Juggernaut was a terrifying foe which really helped elevate the season as a whole.

Ryu herself has risen to be one of the best characters in the show now, and her relationship with Bell is one of the deepest. Bell showed so much grit, and willingness to learn in the worst of situations.

Danmachi has now cemented itself as one of the best fantasy series of the past decade. I'm very much looking forward to where we go from here in season 5.

9/10
Mar 19, 2023 1:40 AM
Aug 2021
Wanted to see Bell get 3-4 level ups...
Mar 19, 2023 6:07 PM

Nov 2014
4/5

because she run away and they did not kiss or just speak little bit more.

The season was fine and good. Can't wait for more!
Mar 20, 2023 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Bell who could barely walk minutes ago is now recovered and ready to fight the big guy, making sure to win (how?) and go back home with Ryu
but first, the last time we see this opening, it's so hard to watch part of it, but i like the song lol

Ryu back to her dream with the members of her late familia, thinking it's time to join them, no matter the jokes they make, they will welcome her
contrary to what she thought tho, Alise told her to go back to Bell
everyone told her something, but my favorite (after Alise) has to be Kaguya "don't you have a monster to slay?" lol literally the monster who beat them all easily
Ryu apologised to them, but also realised that they would never be angry at her, she was the only one angry
well, the reunion with them will have to wait, as Lion leaves the dream and goes back to helping Bell

damn, that has to be a hard thing to wake up to, hearing Bell screaming and the steel sounds
Bell is having an hard time just dodging all the attacks, and in comes Ryu, thinking that unlike the fairytale elves, she won't wait for her shining knight lol
with both running together, Ryu dodged an attack and managed to hit the monster with her knife
Ryu is getting her wind spell ready, while remembering how she used it to kill Alise
knowing he needs to break the monster shell before her magic, Bell went in for a firebolt + argovesta combo, and even tho he got stabbed, he didn't stop
Ryu also saved him from the attack, thinking that she needed to do that to save Alise as well... learning with her mistakes is a good thing
she finished casting her luminous wind, but the monster dodged... good thing she already knew about his speed, as she still had more attacks left

what the hell lol calling the name of her friends, as if each of the wind balls was one of them... wishful thinking or not, it was fun to see each of the attacks, like Kaguya sword,finishing with Lyla pushing her, and Alise holding her hand before the last hit... yay they finally won
with all the injuries and stuff, they fell asleep, until the Xenos came and gave them a potion
shortly after, the other teams are there to reunite with the 2, yay happy ending

days later, Ryu woke up with the 4 guild girls watching over her, but as soon as she could, she ran to Bell's room, without even caring about what she was wearing LOL
lol Hestia and Lili are also there, and fun faces they made
tbh i thought Ryu outfit would be worse, the one she has is not that bad, considering she was naked with him days before
OK NEVER MIND LOL her dress thing went down, and Bell saw her boobs, before getting double slapped by the other girls ... the guild girls were also watching
HAHAHAHA Hestia and Lili got yelled out by the doctor, rekt

everyone thanking Ryu for saving Bell, but Bell also saved her and give her a reason to live... also all the help they got, like the Xenos, the guild girls, or even the ones like Aisha who went with them

lol people trying to get Ryu's death bounty, as if the guild girls didn't know that she is alive
also lol, the other guild girls have to work extra hard to compensate their days off in the dungeon, but the lady got some extra food for Ryu

oh time for a date, Lion with a cute dress that she borrowed from Syr, and was happy when Bell complimented her

Bell arm was all fucked up, but luckily all of it was inside the scarf and so they managed to "rebuild" it ... a very expensive surgery lol wonder who paid for it

now on a spot that Bell didn't know, where Ryu used to go with Alise... Ryu started talking about justice stuff again, this time about what Astrea said to her when she was doing her revenge "you should give up on justice" ... and unlike the rejection that Ryu thought it meant... it actually has a different meaning
also, Bell's words in the last episode, about not knowing her past, but believing in her justice and how she was a hero to him, saved her and brought her back to the correct path
"a human worth of respect" lol strange words
but her smile, Bell is happy that she is now smiling from the heart, she is even more beautiful now ... and that embarraced her so much that she had to run away HAHAHA

well, see you in the next season... maybe
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 20, 2023 3:24 PM
Feb 2021
Best Season of Danmachi finally ended
Mar 21, 2023 1:55 AM

Mar 2019
that was a banger season
it was so stressful to watch because all my favorite characters were suffering like there's no tomorrow without any break
but me feeling their stress while watching is a sign for a talented author behind the writing to make me feel all their emotions like i was there with them
over all a great season and most importantly Ryuu finally joined the Harem Wagon lol
Mar 21, 2023 3:39 AM
Mar 2023
they spend all time season in dungeon but all combat was so annoying.
Mar 21, 2023 4:37 PM

May 2018
Good end to the fight. No more juggernaut anymore! This is definitely the best season of Danmachi

7/10
Mar 22, 2023 9:53 AM

Aug 2019
quite anticlimatic of an ending but overall the whole season 4 was good and very emotional. "dont let him get away" bells harem is growing...

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2023 3:02 PM

Jun 2015
This was the arc I loved the most from this show.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 24, 2023 5:06 AM
Jan 2021
a very good and emotional ending for a great season

the fight scene was great and the ending was funny

8.5/10 for the season
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one thinking that about these OST ?

NekoToChiru - Mar 3

19 by therealnagora »»
Mar 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2023

58 by Thisismobarok »»
Feb 22, 8:16 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2023

123 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

180 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Fuka Shou - Yakusai-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2023

103 by amlg »»
Feb 10, 5:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.