Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2023 2:16 PM
Apr 2019
I just finished the story and it seems to be 10 chapters long, is MAL going to fix it, is there a difference as to why it says 6?
Apr 1, 2023 9:40 PM
May 2009
I'm actually seeing 11 chapters, the number starts from 0 going up to 10 on each tracker. They don't seem to be .x type chapters either, so I'm at a loss on the error here. An edit request should clear it up.
Apr 2, 2023 12:01 AM

Jan 2017
Jamesmarshallhay said:
I just finished the story and it seems to be 10 chapters long, is MAL going to fix it, is there a difference as to why it says 6?
JellySoup said:
I'm actually seeing 11 chapters, the number starts from 0 going up to 10 on each tracker. They don't seem to be .x type chapters either, so I'm at a loss on the error here. An edit request should clear it up.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/127080/BNA/moreinfo
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 2, 2023 4:35 AM
May 2009
Alexioos95 said:
Jamesmarshallhay said:
JellySoup said:

https://myanimelist.net/manga/127080/BNA/moreinfo

So the serialized version condensed 10 chapters down to 5 + chapter 0?
Apr 2, 2023 4:58 AM

Jan 2017
JellySoup said:

Yes , and MAL entries always represent the Volume release. (When available)
That's why looking at some pirate site (especially in English) often leads to confusion. (Most fan-translation also doesn't include extra chapters.)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Apr 2, 2023 2:25 PM
May 2009
Alexioos95 said:
JellySoup said:

Yes , and MAL entries always represent the Volume release. (When available)
That's why looking at some pirate site (especially in English) often leads to confusion. (Most fan-translation also doesn't include extra chapters.)

I mean. More often than not I see series have more listed chapters than normal since it's counting .x chapters as full chapters.
But volume release, got it, thanks.
Apr 6, 2023 6:18 PM
Apr 2019
Alexioos95 said:
Jamesmarshallhay said:
JellySoup said:
Oh okay then thanks for the info, manga is sometimes complicated to follow with MAL lol

More topics from this board

» Is this still ongoing?

Magenta-Magic - Jul 22, 2021

6 by Honestyle-Kaz »»
Aug 18, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.