Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2023 7:52 PM
Apr 2021
This chapter is... something else.
It doesn't feel genuine if they're not sober
Mar 4, 2023 10:34 AM

Nov 2020
uh... it was alright. I didn't expect much from a 5 ch manga but it's alright. It's more Slice of Life now and I don't really mind that but I wish this manga was Shounen Ai with implied sex like in Ch 3 and concentrated more on the fluff and the various sweets these two are making. They were all so beautiful to look at and I could see how much the characters enjoyed making them.
Mar 5, 2023 9:45 AM
Mar 2014
I read this one for the challenge and I didn't expect to be critically reading a sex scene that I didn't necessarily sign up for but knew was coming when I chose this one. Lowkey problematic that the scene that was actually shown was alcohol-induced, but I get the trope and why it's so intriguing to have that moment with a partner that normally has stronger inhibitions. In real life? Fuck that.
Also, I sincerely hope he didn't already have an orgasm before that because OW--not the sensation that the writer was going for.
Cheers on my first discussion post. Don't know why I decided to, but maybe that last part got me.
Mar 7, 2023 4:57 PM

Nov 2021
kinda shitty to trick anyone into eating something with alcohol or any substance without telling them. Like after they specifically tell you they're a lightweight but idk

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chéri, Unmei no Hito! Chapter 5 Discussion

Hither - Mar 3, 2023

2 by Mazooky »»
Mar 17, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Chéri, Unmei no Hito! Chapter 3 Discussion

Hither - Mar 3, 2023

2 by Altadena »»
Mar 7, 2023 4:53 PM

Poll: » Chéri, Unmei no Hito! Chapter 2 Discussion

Hither - Mar 3, 2023

1 by SapphiRubyCrys »»
Mar 4, 2023 10:14 AM

Poll: » Chéri, Unmei no Hito! Chapter 1 Discussion

Hither - Mar 3, 2023

1 by SapphiRubyCrys »»
Mar 4, 2023 10:00 AM

» Chéri, Unmei no Hito! PV

IridescentJaune - Sep 6, 2022

0 by IridescentJaune »»
Sep 6, 2022 1:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.