Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 31, 2023 2:48 AM
Jun 2021
Ok so I was just curious what You fellow members will do if teleported to This anime world And with some power ups like you are literally do anything you can actually Let the characters watch thare own series so what will you do Nobody can harm you in anyway As for me I will Join villain side because I connect to her more And because I find those kids somewhat Chikky Personality or I will blackmail Chika to marry me So I help them Yes I know I am a lolicon But it's a future promise so don't worry tell me what will you do peace✌
Jan 31, 2023 3:57 AM
Nov 2022
This is bad in soo many levels. Atleast leave the higurashi community out of this.
And just because people defend lolicons doesn’t give you the rights to tell everyone that you’re one and proud. Reconsider what you’ve just written.
Buny0058Jan 31, 2023 4:04 AM
Jan 31, 2023 4:11 AM
Aug 2019
I would give Rika a hug and tell her she'll eventually succeed, and needs to believe in herself. Idk have fun and then get killed in various ways, I guess? Nipaaaah.
Jan 31, 2023 4:58 AM
May 2021
I will support Rika and help her win. It's really sad to see her getting killed in so many loops
Jan 31, 2023 5:26 AM
Jun 2021
RopeBuny said:
This is bad in soo many levels. Atleast leave the higurashi community out of this.
And just because people defend lolicons doesn’t give you the rights to tell everyone that you’re one and proud. Reconsider what you’ve just written.

well I don't give a shit because I always talk what's in my mind I don't need other aprovel
Jan 31, 2023 7:52 AM
Jul 2017
sincerely believe in Rena, even if I had died, I would have had a happy death(?
Jan 31, 2023 4:40 PM
Feb 2019
What I would do?

I would do everything in my power to make things right.

1. I would help Rika, let her know I am her ally and be there in the fight for their future.

2. Be friends with the club members. They're all dope to hang with. Especially Keiichi, Rena and Mion.

3. Use power of persuation to prevent Takano from executing the massacre of the village. Be there for her and try get her some help.

4. Slap some sense into Shion and get Mion and the other Sonozaki family members to make up. First off by getting Mion and Oryou to communicate with Shion and make clear that they weren't responsible for Satoshi's disappearance.

Everything else goes as how the original series ended. Happy ending for everyone. GouSotsu doesn't exist.
filimaua13Jan 31, 2023 4:44 PM
Feb 1, 2023 5:01 AM
Jun 2020
Ajay009 said:
RopeBuny said:

well I don't give a shit because I always talk what's in my mind I don't need other aprovel

Cool. Doesn't defend you wanting to bang kids, you aren't some valiant defender of something society is against you're probably just a neck beard that gets off to children.
Feb 1, 2023 5:12 AM
Jun 2021
fruity_pebbles said:
Ajay009 said:

Cool. Doesn't defend you wanting to bang kids, you aren't some valiant defender of something society is against you're probably just a neck beard that gets off to children.

well thanks but I really don't give a shit about society And it's not like I will do something in real life it's just fantasy because In real life I don't even like a person nor Some kids So You don't have to lecture me
Feb 4, 2023 9:53 PM

Jul 2021
I'd join the games club, simp for Rika, and do what I can to stop the Great Hinamizawa disaster.

After everything's done, in 1986 I will head for Rokkenjima and sneak onto the island where I will enact my master plan to save everyone.
Feb 5, 2023 6:56 AM

Jun 2019
Ajay009 said:
Ok so I was just curious what You fellow members will do if teleported to This anime world And with some power ups like you are literally do anything you can actually Let the characters watch thare own series so what will you do Nobody can harm you in anyway As for me I will Join villain side because I connect to her more And because I find those kids somewhat Chikky Personality or I will blackmail Chika to marry me So I help them Yes I know I am a lolicon But it's a future promise so don't worry tell me what will you do peace✌
I have a few questions I need answered before I can really proceed with answering your question, as I want to ensure I'm really understanding it properly.

When talking about the main characters of the gang (the kids), what is a "chikky personality"? Do you mean a cheeky personality? Or a shitty personality? And if either of those or something else, why do you think that?

Secondarily, who is "Chika"? Rika?
Jun 1, 2023 9:48 PM
Jun 2020
Ajay009 said:
fruity_pebbles said:

well thanks but I really don't give a shit about society And it's not like I will do something in real life it's just fantasy because In real life I don't even like a person nor Some kids So You don't have to lecture me
Bro just cause they ain't real doesn't mean they aren't still intended be children. It's still weird and if you told your parents that they would be disappointed in you

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mikhael04 - Jan 8, 2008

364 by Mirorin »»
May 25, 6:45 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 17, 2008

211 by CutieAnshin »»
May 25, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xo_cl2 - Jan 19, 2008

206 by Mirorin »»
May 24, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 15, 2008

129 by Mirorin »»
May 22, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tekky99 - Mar 14, 2008

270 by Mirorin »»
May 22, 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.