Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2023 7:42 AM
Aug 2021
Director : Ayumu  Kotake
Series Composition : Shinichi Inotsume (Spy Classroom)
Character Design : Toshie Kawamura (Ao Ashi)
Studio : Voil

Dbagas8Jan 24, 2023 7:46 AM
Dec 3, 2023 2:15 PM
Jul 2017
Has there been any word on when this will be airing? This was announced all the way back in November 2022 and there hasn't really been any updates or trailers since then so it makes me wonder if they're actually still working on this or just forgot about it
Jan 31, 4:01 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to texasfangirl1999
Has there been any word on when this will be airing? This was announced all the way back in November 2022 and there hasn't really been any updates or trailers since then so it makes me wonder if they're actually still working on this or just forgot about it
@texasfangirl1999 this year, summer or fall I think
Jan 31, 8:21 AM

Sep 2020
The trailer looked really good. I was very surprised with the animation. The animation was really good too.

I always like to watch a new studios first anime and this look very promising. Excited to watch
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 4:20 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to texasfangirl1999
@texasfangirl1999

Typically the rule is:

3 years before the airdate of an unplanned sequel season or unannounced new show, production starts. This is also the earliest unplanned sequel seasons are announced.

For unnanounced shows, the first announcement and KV is 1.5 years before the airdate.

First PV including animation from the first episode is 2-3 seasons before the airdate and is when the season is announced.

And finally, the actual airdate is announced about a month in advance.

So for a November 2022 show whose production was unannounced at the start of production, that's 1.5 years, and equates to summer 2024.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.