Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Does Britannia, Suzaku, Nunnally & Schnizel deserve to live happy after what they did ?

New
Do Britannians deserve to live happily after what they did?
Jan 21, 2023 11:44 PM
Jan 2023
Britannians are racists.

Bastard845Jan 22, 2023 3:18 AM
Jan 22, 2023 2:38 AM
May 2016
Yes, they do, Eren doesn't.
Jan 22, 2023 3:32 AM
Jan 2023
ktg said:

No, they don't.
in Akito the exiled we see how bad Britannians are, it's because of them
The Japanese in Europe were treated like slaves/war tools.
Also in Akito the Exiled, it is mentioned that destroying the pendragon and killing the emperor will lead to many wars and that is what exactly happened at the end of R2 so I don't see the point of Zero Requiem.
Britannia still remains as the world's only superpower after Zero Requiem.
Wars will definitely happen cause of Britannia after Zero Requiem.
So they don't deserve to be happy.

Why are you bringing Eren here?
Bastard845Jan 22, 2023 3:36 AM
Jan 22, 2023 3:49 AM
Feb 2019
Bastard845 said:
Britannians are racists.

Suzaku was under the influence of Geass when he nuked the city.

Schnizel yeeah he deserved to die. But what happened to him was really a better punishment for him.

Nunnally was being manipulated and not told the full story. Schnizel told her the folk were evacuated beforehand, which was immediately revealed afterwards to be a lie.
She also agreed to it, in order to atone for her brother's sins that she believed were done for her sake.
Jan 22, 2023 4:28 AM
Apr 2022
Bastard845 said:
Britannians are racists.

lol chill

they doesn't but did for the story......so yes
Jan 22, 2023 11:52 AM
May 2016
Bastard845 said:
ktg said:

No, they don't.
in Akito the exiled we see how bad Britannians are, it's because of them
The Japanese in Europe were treated like slaves/war tools.
Also in Akito the Exiled, it is mentioned that destroying the pendragon and killing the emperor will lead to many wars and that is what exactly happened at the end of R2 so I don't see the point of Zero Requiem.
Britannia still remains as the world's only superpower after Zero Requiem.
Wars will definitely happen cause of Britannia after Zero Requiem.
So they don't deserve to be happy.

Why are you bringing Eren here?
This is obviously a troll post, the same as about Eren.

So, about the story. How they were treated actually tells us nothing. Their treatment comes from the laws. Like jews were badly treated in Germany during the WW2. And how the government communicate matters. That's the most important part and that's how it works in real life. For example, my country became more and more racist in the last decade because of our government.
In Akito the Exiled , they were talking about normal way. Like, if you are a supported leader and you got killed then the people behind you still fight. Lelouch brainwashed everyone in the pendragon, so they weren't followed anymore. The only one who was followed after that as a "new" pendragon is Schneizel and not the pendragon itself. That's why your point has no basis.
After Lelouch died people still followed the royal family and the royal family didn't want war. Schneizel was brainwashed, Nunnaly and  Cornelia wanted piece.
Second, Britannia was never the only superpower. It is also mentioned in the series that there was actually 3 main powers. Britannia, China and the EU. Britannia wanted a marriage with China because like they said, can't fight everyone in the world.
So yes, they deserve to be happy.

Not a single point was true in your comment. Impressive. Like you've never even watched it.
Jan 22, 2023 4:23 PM
Feb 2021
Anyone who goes against Lelouch will receive my support. The entire scenario was written as black-and-white as possible in a desperate attempt to make the audience forget Lelouch's war crimes when the writers realized how much his fans worship him. Justice for Monica and Dorothea and every dead Britannian civilian murdered by Lelouch! Down with the Black Knights!

Lelouch is even more so to blame than them, who were trying to do the exact same thing as him without the suicide (which, despite what many fans will say, was actually NOT planned from the beginning). His death does not magically absolve him of all his crimes when they would have continued to affect people for years to come. In fact, the power vacuum created would lead to even MORE death in the long term.
VaguelyweebishJan 22, 2023 10:18 PM
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sword Art Online is mid, not utter trash. Oh yes, I'm such a rebel. 😎
Jan 31, 2023 9:43 AM
Mar 2022
been years since I watched the series, but I think the focus of the story was that the hero starts as goodish/decent and ends up warped due to life. now both sides have done terrible things but it isn't about right or wrong anymore just survival/accomplishing their goals no matter what.
kinda like real life wars.
Pretty much none of the people in power deserve to live but everyone just wants it to be over with now.
Jan 31, 2023 10:37 PM
Jan 2023
"What do you do when there is an Evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with Evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to Evil?”...

"In either case Evil remains"

.."In my case, i commit Evil to destroy the greater Evil"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.