Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 5, 2023 5:43 PM
Nov 2015
This episode was so sad...
Feb 18, 2:38 PM
Apr 2021
Holy sh*t, I f*cking hate Vash! How can a character be so god damn aggravating?
The only thing he does is preach about how you shouldn't hurt or kill anyone.
That alone would be a pretty boring character trait, but nothing I would feel the need to vent about on the episode discussion!
The thing that triggers me the most and almost makes me drop this otherwise pretty good show is the fact that he is against
violence but literally watches his brother eradicate a god damn town with most of its inhabitants and asks why he (his brother)
would do such a thing. WELL, SHERLOCK, YOUR BROTHER IS A F*CKING PSYCHO! LITERALLY IN THE FIRST F*CKING EPISODE,
HE SABOTAGES AN ENTIRE FLEET OF SHIPS FULL OF PROBABLY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

Makes me angry if you couldn't guess! Otherwise pretty decent show!
Feb 20, 11:15 AM

Jul 2016
Masterclass episode. Atmosphere, OST, Knives' introduction, the chaos... everything was executed perfectly.
Mar 5, 4:26 PM
Feb 2022
In this version Knives has more superhuman powers.
Mar 6, 7:20 PM
Aug 2018
I feel like the pacing of this remake is off. Along with the changes to the story Vash feels like a different character. I understand this episode deals with Knifes but Vash feels to serious and broody. That's not to say he cant have his moments of anger or sadness or no nonsense but he doesn't fell like the Vash that I grew up with. Also they changed Knifes. I don't hate the change but I always thought of knifes as being a master manipulator and a force of destruction where as in this episode it felt like he has a god complex and just wants to cause carnage and death. it just feels off in certain ways.
Riley_HartisMar 6, 7:36 PM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Trigun Stampede Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

210 by Rhae »»
May 21, 5:13 PM

» WHY DOES VASH HAVE BLUE EYES

vp787 - Sep 15, 2023

10 by TheRockerX »»
May 11, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Trigun Stampede Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2023

126 by Riley_Hartis »»
Mar 6, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Trigun Stampede Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

407 by Riley_Hartis »»
Mar 6, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Trigun Stampede Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

64 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 6, 11:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.