Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2023 5:29 AM
Oct 2020
So, do people still fight here over those stupid unrealistic ships or they can't just accept the fact that the characters are straight or they think that they can do better job at writing the story of MHA than the mangaka.

Do people here do these stupid shits?

And please don't mind that I compared you guys with the brainless twitter folks. I'm just curious. 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 5, 2023 5:31 AM
Jan 2023
Who hurt you on Twitter?
Jan 5, 2023 5:32 AM

Nov 2016
No, they don't. MAL is comparatively small and discussion isn't as heated.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 5, 2023 5:34 AM

Jul 2015
Nah. People here are usually level headed and civil with few exceptions.
When some crusaders try to push their fetishes and headcanons as actual canons, they're mocked and ridiculed.

Jan 5, 2023 5:50 AM
Jan 2022
just don't read the review
Jan 5, 2023 5:53 AM
Jan 2023
Usual_Vermicelli said:
Did you really create an acc just to  post this?
Jan 5, 2023 5:58 AM

Mar 2015
I'm just saying, Dabi and Shigaraki definitely fuck.
Jan 5, 2023 5:59 AM

Apr 2022
not as bad here bc they get completely shut down by a rain of slander if they bring up anything weird.
Jan 5, 2023 6:01 AM
Apr 2022
Sch4n said:
So, do people still fight here over those stupid unrealistic ships or they can't just accept the fact that the characters are straight or they think that they can do better job at writing the story of MHA than the mangaka.

And please don't mind that I compared you guys with the brainless twitter folks. I'm just curious. 

Bleach and Black Clover much better than MID HERO ACADEMIA

YES CAME TO START AN ARGUMENT
Jan 5, 2023 6:03 AM

Apr 2012
Piromysl said:
Nah. People here are usually level headed and civil with few exceptions.
When some crusaders try to push their fetishes and headcanons as actual canons, they're mocked and ridiculed.
Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've seen people take ships in the MHA in a way that's not ironic. Perhaps people were too busy arguing about shows like Licorice to keep the MHA shipping controversy?
Jan 5, 2023 6:04 AM
Oct 2020
WVM said:
Sch4n said:

Why are you arguing about obvious stuffs. Obviously they are better. MHA isn't bad, it's pretty good. But Bleach is on a different level and I like black clover more.
Jan 5, 2023 6:06 AM
Apr 2022
Sch4n said:
WVM said:

Why are you arguing about obvious stuffs

that's my man.....I agree to the POST you made
Jan 5, 2023 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
Sch4n said:

I would love to see how everyone is straight. Besides, ships are fanon so people are free to create more deeper relationships between characters they like. The only problem is when they do this when its pedophilia/incest, etc...
Jan 5, 2023 6:20 AM
Oct 2020
Drddd said:
Usual_Vermicelli said:
Did you really create an acc just to  post this?

it's ironic to hear it from someone who made a MAL account just today to argue with people.
Jan 5, 2023 6:23 AM

Oct 2015
There are immature fanboys everywhere on the internet. You will be numb to them eventually.

I have already became numb to seeing Chainsaw Man, AOT, Demon Slayer, Bleach fans attacking Bocchi fans when it becomes obvious Bocchi will be the anime of the year 2022. >_>
Jan 5, 2023 6:31 AM
Oct 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
There are immature fanboys everywhere on the internet. You will be numb to them eventually.

I have already became numb to seeing Chainsaw Man, AOT, Demon Slayer, Bleach fans attacking Bocchi fans when it becomes obvious Bocchi will be the anime of the year 2022. >_>

how ironic that you ended the comment by fanboying just like the ones you described
Jan 5, 2023 6:52 AM

Oct 2015
F2Error385RR said:
NewestPersonHere said:

how ironic that you ended the comment by fanboying just like the ones you described

The truth is that I am not a Bocchi fan. :)

The amount of Bocchi memes on the internet let me know that Bocchi is the anime of the year. And Twitter is filled with those immature fanboys attacking them~
Jan 5, 2023 6:54 AM
Oct 2021
NewestPersonHere said:
F2Error385RR said:

The truth is that I am not a Bocchi fan. :)

The amount of Bocchi memes on the internet let me know that Bocchi is the anime of the year. And Twitter is filled with those immature fanboys attacking them~

i am fan of none of the above, but imo the way you just declared it the anime of the year makes you seem like just one of those immature fanboys, maybe it is maybe it isn't.
Jan 5, 2023 7:28 AM
Jun 2021
possibly yes, probably no.
///
Jan 5, 2023 7:39 AM
Nov 2022
Sch4n said:

They mainly just complain about how the amazing animation actually sucks and that they hate it
Jan 5, 2023 7:51 AM
Apr 2022
We all chilling here
Jan 5, 2023 7:57 AM

Jun 2017
Once shonen fans realize that all of our shows are mid we'll achieve world peace.

On another note, I'm pretty sure twisted ships (that I too engage in) are everywhere. MHA fans are just a whoooleee lot more vocal about theirs.
Jan 5, 2023 8:49 AM

Aug 2022
THIS IS the Twitter fandom my guy. MAL users consist of mainly twittertards and lifeless snowflakes. You should expect cringe shippers, toxic fanboys and a whole lot more on this site.
Jan 5, 2023 8:59 AM

Jun 2022
I dont care what the ship unless it's an minor x adult or when people start drawing or acting out disgusting circumstances like 7 mins in heaven with mha characters
Jan 5, 2023 9:23 AM
Nov 2022
WVM said:
Sch4n said:

you know what? i agree with you. although bleach had so many fillers, it was still enjoyable and black clover got better while MHA is so boring. characters are bland, story arcs are mediocre and the pacing is bad.
Jan 5, 2023 9:45 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
Thread locked + cleaned.

Anime Discussion Rule 

2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. Examples include:

• f. labeling and/or berating groups of people
    e.g. What is the most toxic fandom? Fans of ___ are toxic, Elitists think ___, ___ have "shit taste", etc.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» what's up with the rating?

Tormented - Jun 9

11 by Phloup »»
Jun 9, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

441 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 7, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

336 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 6, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

279 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 5, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

298 by ToTheGyz »»
Jun 4, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.