Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2022 12:54 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
Well, that's one way to shut her up xD

Pretty good chapter and relationship development, though I get the impression some fairly unnecessary (and avoidable) drama is around the corner...
Jan 6, 2023 1:41 AM

Mar 2014
JB-94 said:

Pretty good chapter and relationship development, though I get the impression some fairly unnecessary (and avoidable) drama is around the corner...

relationship development?? you need to check up the bloody definition of relationahip when nothing in this is relationship AT ALL, there is only one character that is delusional beyond believe and has a strange delusion in being in an relationship by blackmailing and forcing sex on the other girl that only follows the order because she is threaten! NOTHING exist in this story to even remotly indicate an relationship! let alone an romantic one! unless you think forced sex through blackmail is “relationahip”

and I can’t believe I wasted my time reading this garbage of a story! I though the blackmail will be droped in like the second chapter or something ugh
Jan 6, 2023 3:15 AM
( °◡°)/
Oct 2021
LilithRaven said:
JB-94 said:

relationship development?? you need to check up the bloody definition of relationahip when nothing in this is relationship AT ALL, there is only one character that is delusional beyond believe and has a strange delusion in being in an relationship by blackmailing and forcing sex on the other girl that only follows the order because she is threaten! NOTHING exist in this story to even remotly indicate an relationship! let alone an romantic one! unless you think forced sex through blackmail is “relationahip”

and I can’t believe I wasted my time reading this garbage of a story! I though the blackmail will be droped in like the second chapter or something ugh

With all due respect, I think that's a pretty close-minded way of looking at things.

They don't communicate or express themselves in the way that most people do, but it doesn't mean they should simply be discredited because it doesn't fit into someone's definition of "normal".

More topics from this board

» This shit is peak

Crypzee - Jul 30, 2023

0 by Crypzee »»
Jul 30, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Yuri Love Slave: Futari dake no Houkago Chapter 13 Discussion

JB-94 - Jun 15, 2023

0 by JB-94 »»
Jun 15, 2023 7:07 AM

Poll: » Yuri Love Slave: Futari dake no Houkago Chapter 8 Discussion

JB-94 - Oct 22, 2022

0 by JB-94 »»
Oct 22, 2022 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.