Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 27, 2022 5:49 AM
Nov 2021
Last time it was leaked from a reliable source on Twitter, that studio MAPPA will be animating One Punch Man season 3.
However a new development has taken place. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1606239829045280768?cxt=HHwWgICgpainwcosAAAAhttps://mobile.twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1606239829045280768?cxt=HHwWgICgpainwcosAAAA The official
Page of One Punch Man on Twitter stated this saying "This is the only official source of information"

At the same time, the leaker, Shonenleak's account has been taken down. What do you think?
Is it because MAPPA won't be animating season 3, or could it be because it is MAPPA and they don't want us to know yet?

Dec 27, 2022 5:57 AM
Jun 2022
somebody made a thread about that few days ago already, go check it.
People die if they are killed.

- A wise man
Dec 27, 2022 5:58 AM
Feb 2021
Well we can only wait for official announcement.
I’m happy with either MAPPA or not. Can’t deny that MAPPA’s adaptation is amazing but other studios deserve to shine as well.
Dec 27, 2022 5:59 AM
Nov 2021
HassanIQ9 said:
somebody made a thread about that few days ago already, go check it.

Oh, sorry must've missed it. I hope people go read that too.
Dec 27, 2022 6:03 AM
Aug 2021
I would love to see mappa animate it although the season 2 almost made me drop this show I am excited by the things manga readers are saying and if those are true then there is no better studio than mappa to do it
Dec 27, 2022 7:20 AM
May 2021
AnimOtakuTan said:
I would love to see mappa animate it although the season 2 almost made me drop this show I am excited by the things manga readers are saying and if those are true then there is no better studio than mappa to do it

There is bones also.
Dec 27, 2022 7:25 AM
Dec 2021
Sand_bag said:
AnimOtakuTan said:

There is bones also.

and A-1, Cloverworks, Wit and kyoani. tbh any of those 6 get opm s3 its gonna be great
Dec 27, 2022 7:28 AM
May 2021
TheCupSlammer said:
Sand_bag said:

There is bones also.

and A-1, Cloverworks, Wit and kyoani. tbh any of those 6 get opm s3 its gonna be great

kyoani don't do battle related animes so they are out of the map and A1 is already busy with big projects like solo leveling and maybe the new blue exorcist project. Wit and cloverworks might do it as a collaboration work like spy x family.
Dec 27, 2022 8:24 AM
Dec 2021
Sand_bag said:
TheCupSlammer said:

kyoani don't do battle related animes so they are out of the map and A1 is already busy with big projects like solo leveling and maybe the new blue exorcist project. Wit and cloverworks might do it as a collaboration work like spy x family.

kyoani has done a few things with action, like chuunibyo, kyoukai no katana, koboyashi and violet evergarden, which were all pretty impressive so i think if they were to pick it up it would be amazing, but i agree that its unlikely
Dec 27, 2022 8:36 AM
Nov 2021
TheCupSlammer said:
Sand_bag said:

kyoani has done a few things with action, like chuunibyo, kyoukai no katana, koboyashi and violet evergarden, which were all pretty impressive so i think if they were to pick it up it would be amazing, but i agree that its unlikely

I think the biggest chance is for studio Bones to pick it up, if not MAPPA. Wit and Cloverworks are busy throughout the year with Spy x Family movie and season 2.

A1 is doing Solo levelling and the new Kaguya Sama film along with others.

production Ig may get it, but they're also too busy at the moment.

I'll be happy with Wit, or Production IG personally, if not MAPPA.
Dec 27, 2022 8:37 AM
May 2021
TheCupSlammer said:
Sand_bag said:

Kobayashi is a Sol anime with bits of fight scenes, but it was impressive.

Speaking of kyoani how good is chunibyo anime? I'd like to watch that.
Dec 27, 2022 8:40 AM
Dec 2021
Sand_bag said:
TheCupSlammer said:

Kobayashi is a Sol anime with bits of fight scenes, but it was impressive.

Speaking of kyoani how good is chunibyo anime? I'd like to watch that.

i didnt finish the 2nd season, but s1 was a lot of fun. it was very cringy but purposely so, but overall i found it entertaining. i wouldnt say its an amazing anime but i would recommend it for something light hearted and fun
Dec 27, 2022 8:54 AM
Sep 2022
i think we shouldn't discuss about it until it actually gets confirmed
Dec 27, 2022 9:29 AM
Jan 2022
all we can do is just wait for confirmation... I'm with either Bones or MAPPA tho, dude MAPPA is crazily working on projects after projects (tho this is what makes it one of the biggest production house)
Dec 27, 2022 11:18 PM
Sep 2019
Mob got a season 3 I guess opm deserve one too
Dec 28, 2022 2:43 AM
Jun 2022
Mappa actually knows how to animate smooth,watch banana fish for example,the animation is good but it's different from chainsaw man or aot
Dec 28, 2022 5:25 AM
Jul 2016
Sand_bag said:
TheCupSlammer said:

Wit and Cloverworks are out of the equation because they’re overbooked with projects until 2024 so hard to think that they’d produce one punch man season 3.
Dec 28, 2022 5:27 AM
Jul 2016
GeniusApple said:
Last time it was leaked from a reliable source on Twitter, that studio MAPPA will be animating One Punch Man season 3.
However a new development has taken place. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1606239829045280768?cxt=HHwWgICgpainwcosAAAAhttps://mobile.twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1606239829045280768?cxt=HHwWgICgpainwcosAAAA The official
Page of One Punch Man on Twitter stated this saying "This is the only official source of information"

At the same time, the leaker, Shonenleak's account has been taken down. What do you think?
Is it because MAPPA won't be animating season 3, or could it be because it is MAPPA and they don't want us to know yet?

It was rumors and nothing confirms that Mappa is gonna produce it and if you think it logically they can’t do it because they’re overbooked with many action anime (jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw man and hell’s paradise).
Dec 29, 2022 12:13 PM
Jun 2020
AbelDande said:
Well we can only wait for official announcement.
I’m happy with either MAPPA or not. Can’t deny that MAPPA’s adaptation is amazing but other studios deserve to shine as well.

I hope it's bones ngl

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

369 by FedeMetal »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

582 by FedeMetal »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

» Saitama an alien??

rikuhod - Jan 10, 2017

28 by Absurdo_N »»
Jun 2, 6:22 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:49 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

202 by FarCritical »»
May 17, 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.