Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 26, 2022 7:19 AM
Jul 2022
So, I am watching this anime currently. I am in episode 15. I have seen a lot of dramatic shounen scenes that doesn't make a lot of sense but this anime broke the limits. In episode 13 at end when The Green Hair Miracle player was making that last 3 pointer he made a dialogue of 30 seconds, hole the ball, jump and start throwing the ball in under 2 seconds..what the f-
Bruh. That was so unnecessary, so much. I am not a hater and I will still like the anime after this but how did the author had the brain cells to make this. He could have made the time remaining like 6 seconds or something to make it a bit more sense. Either way it was intense.
Dec 26, 2022 7:59 AM

Dec 2021
DexterDrubo said:
So, I am watching this anime currently. I am in episode 15. I have seen a lot of dramatic shounen scenes that doesn't make a lot of sense but this anime broke the limits. In episode 13 at end when The Green Hair Miracle player was making that last 3 pointer he made a dialogue of 30 seconds, hole the ball, jump and start throwing the ball in under 2 seconds..what the f-
Bruh. That was so unnecessary, so much. I am not a hater and I will still like the anime after this but how did the author had the brain cells to make this. He could have made the time remaining like 6 seconds or something to make it a bit more sense. Either way it was intense.

The match was held in Ohio and Midorima was playing a normal 3 point shot.....
you can't blame him for that

Dec 26, 2022 10:37 AM
Aug 2022
Razrop said:
DexterDrubo said:

The match was held in Ohio and Midorima was playing a normal 3 point shot.....
you can't blame him for that

lol that's true tho
Dec 26, 2022 11:39 AM

Jan 2013
pretty much sports anime in a nutshell lol
Dec 26, 2022 11:52 AM
Dec 2022
Nah, who cares of the accuracy, as as long as it's fun. I find this anime weird in the first place but it was entertaining till the very end, so I don't mind about this technicality.
Dec 26, 2022 12:32 PM
Apr 2022
dude wtttttfffff... that anime is the Goat of basketball animes to me
Dec 26, 2022 12:45 PM
Aug 2020
these kind of scenes can be seen as extra for those who are not used to sports anime but they bring so much intensity to the show like that’s the whole point we are watching a fiction not a real basketball game ofc it’s gonna be extra
Dec 26, 2022 2:14 PM
Feb 2022
Kuroko no basket was very unique but In my opinion it was still pretty great especially from the stories point of view, I recommend you finish it even with it's emphasized was telling thier story.
Dec 26, 2022 4:44 PM

Jul 2022
Anime has always been like D&D: talking is a free action
Dec 26, 2022 11:53 PM
Jul 2022
Asmatik said:
these kind of scenes can be seen as extra for those who are not used to sports anime but they bring so much intensity to the show like that’s the whole point we are watching a fiction not a real basketball game ofc it’s gonna be extra
Ik that. But this scene was a bit too much tbh. It won't affect anything on me rating the anime, but will still be in my mind as a funny way. I was like "The time will be 0 after 2 seconds...another second.another one ig..when is gonna end bruh" lol
Dec 27, 2022 8:08 AM
Feb 2022
DexterDrubo said:

Kuroko no Garbage makes the other sports anime look bad.
Dec 31, 2022 7:12 PM
Jan 2019
Honestly I think that's what they do to allow the story and characters to somewhat flexible. I'm not quite sure what you mean I'd like more context but right now it sounds like you don't like how they drag out the scenes game wise. I read something (article I think) online last year where thus writer made the point of where the basketball games in the kurokos basketball lasted longer than basketball games in real life and same for this other sports anime. 

Also dude you just started watching this anime. It has 3 seasons and 4 movies and a bunch of specials so you have a long way to go to understand, acknowledge and appreciate about how kurokos basketball works. 

Lastly dont hate on the author because they really did really good with creating the characters amd story in a way that would interest people. Its borderline supernatural at times but still is very real. Watch more sports anime and youll appreciate this one a lil more. 
Dec 31, 2022 7:19 PM

Jul 2017
Standard stuff. Welcome to anime lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.